Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni (74333 Views)

BBNaija: Wathoni's Armpit Causes Outrage On Social Media (Viewers Discretion) / BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' / Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by cchikkyy: 12:31am On Jul 27, 2020
Attention-seeking strategy..

Make we hear word abegi
Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by Monday60655(m): 1:47am On Jul 27, 2020
This is the liar that we watched sometime aga. That said the man always rob his penis in her vargina and release on top of her vargina and she is still lying again.
Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by raphy(m): 3:54am On Jul 27, 2020
ok. we hv had maybe they use semen do tea n she drank everything n later get belle .let her name the hospital so ppl will believe her.Nigerians can bash u til u fall inside gutter .
Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by Justarandomguy: 6:56am On Jul 27, 2020
Abeg u were drugged and high then a guy with small dick f*cked u. Simple
Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by Alaganature(m): 7:33am On Jul 27, 2020
Nah Dem again... Mary of our time..
Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 27, 2020
Na her father ad her generation na she day lie for
Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by davillian(m): 7:49am On Jul 27, 2020
She knows how she got pregnant
And the guy who released on her virgin pussycat
Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by Babastrong(m): 7:59am On Jul 27, 2020
Nothing special in that, my grandma is also a virgin.
Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by Lambarry1: 8:05am On Jul 27, 2020
Thunder fire that your mouth
Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by LordNicvuitton(m): 8:06am On Jul 27, 2020
Thattallgirl:
It could happen during pre-intimacy. In the case of my mom, she was almost raped, the guy ejaculated on her panties without him even penetrating. She escaped. She got pregnant. Didn't know she was pregnant for the first 6 months. Even elderly people around her didn't know. It still baffles her how the sperm strolled in lol.
It could happen.

Lol @ sperm strolled in.. Please share your mum's story, I'd like to read the narrative.
Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by lekan23(m): 8:17am On Jul 27, 2020
grin grin imagine this slay mama competing with our virgin mary. Well, I refuse to believe, I repeat I refuse to believe.
Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by calyto: 8:47am On Jul 27, 2020
In summary, a nurse disvirgined her with her finger grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This life no just balance at all
Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by Sebgajere(m): 9:21am On Jul 27, 2020
Ayam not understanding at all
Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by Thattallgirl(f): 9:42am On Jul 27, 2020
LordNicvuitton:

Lol @ sperm strolled in.. Please share your mum's story, I'd like to read the narrative.
Lol this is the best I can do tho smiley
Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by claxrep96(m): 9:45am On Jul 27, 2020
na wa oh which kind lie b dis she no change oil she come get belle abi she think say nigerian pple na mumu she go swear say she no do
Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by kkins25(m): 10:19am On Jul 27, 2020
UDUJ:
Nonsense show that adds no single positive value to the society.
It is as beneficial to society just as alcohol is. It is as beneficial to society just as a painting is. Can you tell me how beneficial diamond is ro society that people kill others for it?
Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by Yinkagbo(m): 10:23am On Jul 27, 2020
Thattallgirl:
It could happen during pre-intimacy. In the case of my mom, she was almost raped, the guy ejaculated on her panties without him even penetrating. She escaped. She got pregnant. Didn't know she was pregnant for the first 6 months. Even elderly people around her didn't know. It still baffles her how the sperm strolled in lol.
It could happen.

It's true....when I wanted to have sex with my gf,I discovered she is a virgin I could not penetrate till i ejaculated on her private part..2months later she was sick took her to hospital and we discovered that she is pregnant....it surprises me,I was like she is trying to force it on me..I concluded I am not responsible for the pregnancy as I didn't penetrate her,so we planned for evacuation....it was during the evacuation that we discovered that she is truely a virgin....it's complicated cos it is hard to believe and no one will want to listen to such story but believe me..such happens..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by cybriz82(m): 12:01pm On Jul 27, 2020
Thattallgirl:
It could happen.

Wow so are u d result? grin
Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by Thattallgirl(f): 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
Yinkagbo:

It's true....when I wanted to have sex my gf,I discovered he is a virgin I could not penetrate till i ejaculated on her private part..2months later she was sick took her to hospital and we discovered that she is pregnant....it surprises me,I was like she is trying to force it on me..I concluded I am not responsible for the pregnancy as I didn't penetrate her,so we planned for evacuation....it was during the evacuation that we discovered that she is truely a virgin....it's complicated cos it is had to believe and no one will want to listen to such story but believe me..such happens..
Wow....it still happens...people don't talk about it cos others will say it's a lie. Did ur gf give birth through CS?
Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by Thattallgirl(f): 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
cybriz82:

Wow so are u d result? grin
Lol nahhh
Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by Yinkagbo(m): 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Wow....it still happens...people don't talk about it cos others will say it's a lie. Did ur gf give birth through CS?

Nope,she didn't give birth to the baby.....we evacuated it....it was during the evaluation that we knew that she was a virgin.......the doctor confirmed it..
Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:54pm On Jul 27, 2020
Thattallgirl:
It could happen.
so sperm now has magnetic field... Ur mom is lying to u, just put a toy gun on her head and force her to tell u how she got u, she will confess... Old people dey lie ehhh
Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by Thattallgirl(f): 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
Yinkagbo:

Nope,she didn't give birth to the baby.....we evacuated it....it was during the evaluation that we knew that she was a virgin.......the doctor confirmed it..
Oh okay
Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by seangy4konji: 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2020
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 / #BBNaija: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral (video) / Brighito, Praise, Other Housemates Mock Ka3na After Knowing About The Romp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.