Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

A.a.u.a Tuition And Acceptance Fee. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A.a.u.a Tuition And Acceptance Fee. (4205 Views)

African Leadership Unleashed: Full Scholarship, Free Tuition And How To Apply / HNAUB Admission Requirement, Courses, Tuition and Hostel Accomodation Fees. / Tuition And 2008/2009 Admissions At Benson Idahosa University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A.a.u.a Tuition And Acceptance Fee. by davescool: 5:07am On Feb 09, 2011
pls, whosoever has d idea of tuition fee & acceptance for freshers into adekunle ajasin should drop it here pls. Or u can contact me thru facebook, Davecool00720@yahoo.com. Much love.
Re: A.a.u.a Tuition And Acceptance Fee. by DrEkehnde(m): 7:18am On Feb 09, 2011
All you need to do is to call me, i m a senior lecturer, i help students in admission, just call me now for admission help b4 its too late
Re: A.a.u.a Tuition And Acceptance Fee. by Raylight2(m): 8:25am On Feb 09, 2011
the tuition fee depends on the dpt. visit www.ajasin.edu.ng you'l c the link to get the fee. acceptance fee is 10k
Re: A.a.u.a Tuition And Acceptance Fee. by Sulejames(m): 6:34pm On Jan 06, 2013
Hun

(1) (Reply)

Neco Change Of Name / Go And Get Your WAEC Certificate As Soon As Possible. / 6 Reasons Why I Decided To Study In Cotonou Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.