Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,791 members, 7,851,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:01 AM

#bbnaija2020: Biggie Introduces A New Twist To Big Brother Naija Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija2020: Biggie Introduces A New Twist To Big Brother Naija Show (760 Views)

#bbnajia: 10 Hottest Guys That Ever Graced The Big Brother Naija Show / BBNaija Twist: Drama as Biggie introduces two more new housemates / Phino Look alike introduces a new hairstyle _shades Tekno, Dammy Krane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija2020: Biggie Introduces A New Twist To Big Brother Naija Show by khrisblog(m): 12:56am On Jul 27, 2020
The second Live Show of Big Brother Naija season 5 brought with it twists that will no doubt impact the dynamics of the show.
Ebuka just announced a new twist to the Big Brother Naija show. And it’s one that has a major ability of defining this season’s outcome.
According to Ebuka, Biggie decided to put everyone up for eviction with the exception of the Head of House and the depu..........SEE MORE HERE: https://gistzone24..com/2020/07/bbnaija2020-biggie-introduces-new-twist.html

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Star, Chacha Eke’s 7 Yr Old Marriage Has Crashed. See Why / I Drink Cow Urine Everyday – Popular Bollywood Actor Akshay Kumar / Bbnaija: “I Would Have Gotten Nengi If I Wanted To” - Kiddwaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.