Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son (56660 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) / Tonto Dikeh: I Will Ensure That Baba Ijesha Rots In Jail / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by ZooOga: 11:53am On Jul 27, 2020
turned down which role? our beloved nollywood is on lockdown until further notice.

she dey humble herself after the dubai market done evaporated. cheesy

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by nogragra: 12:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i3EmWBIyfw
I have forgiven my ex-husband for the sake of my son- Tonto Dikeh
On Sunday July 26, Tonto Dikeh, had an interview with journalist, Dele Momodu where she revealed that she has forgiven her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill for the sake of their child, King Andre.
Tonto while speaking on the importance of forgiveness, said she forgives so she would not be stagnated in life, career and other ares and that she has gotten to read the part of the bible where God said he wouldn't forgive us if we do not forgive others. She also stated that she forgives easily now but doesn't like being provoked by the things a person does after she has forgiven such a person.
She also spoke about her career as an actress where she said she has rejected some roles so she doesn't get stereotyped. Citing Pete Edochie as an example of an actor who has been stereotyped over the years, Tonto said she has often rejected the attempt by the movie industry to get her to always feature as a particular character.
She also spoke about her clash with the law enforcement agents in Dubai last year.
.....Na now she know say she get pickin? ........after exhausting all useless options and have seen that men have nothing to offer a woman outside marriage! What a stupid misadventure.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by flyingpig: 12:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
Openbusiness4:
Mtchwwwwwww, she don c Churchill campaign poster for Governor of Ondo State. Now, juz wait a bit, imagine for 2 seconds in your mind that Tonto is a First Lady to a Governor....oya wake up oh, abeg wake up oh, omg, smoke oh, c smoke coming out from ur head, ewooo......*pours cold wata on your head*........open ur eyes na, plsssss, i wun tell u to imagine dah kain tin again, abeg no go enta coma ohhhhh, biko.... Tanx God u don dey ok back. Plz I juz wan to no for recording purposes, wen u imagine it for 2 seconds, wot kinda nightmare du af - izit d conjuring 2 type of nightmare or Ring type of nightmare? grin
I laugh tire. U dey mad o. Meanwhile Churchill didn't win apc governorship primaries for ondo na. Akeredolu sealed the ticket
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Mindclinic: 12:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
Being a celebrity is hard. cry Imagine after breaking up with boo and deleted all his pics on your social handle then boom media keeps bringing up your past pictures including the one u post that "No devil can separate us".. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by seunlayi(m): 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
amazon14:

God has done every long time ago for me hence my comment about Tonto Dike's decision

But you, do drive joy from people's downfall

May the Almighty God heal and bless your soul too so you can feel for others.

Once again good morning

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2020
gnykelly:

I guess you are abroad
how do you mean?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by gnykelly(m): 12:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
gypsey:
how do you mean?
when you said your Indian landlord had 12 houses
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by carterbreeze: 12:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
for your pocket..
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Akanoaaa(m): 1:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
RPG2020:

Na so you dull?
Ahswear the guy dull no be small
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Xpol: 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
sadly I've already featured your character in one of my upcoming singles and I can't change it again just bcoz you're now forgiving him the deed has already been done in your part likewise in my own part.
it's your boy Xpol again.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
gnykelly:

when you said your Indian landlord had 12 houses
33 houses, yes, when i moved out of my parents house in England. i rented a studio flat from an indian guy.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Bahamas95(m): 1:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
Foolish woman.

Tomorrow when them start to mock your son say he father na 2seconds man know say na you cause am......Ode!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by heilige(m): 1:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
Na now she get common sense
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by abdullahi45: 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
Ahmed0336:
I think you need that, cos in other to free the hate you have for him in your heart and set yourself free you need to forgive him and vice versa.

Holding grudges does not make you strong it makes you bitter. Forgiveness does not make you weak, it sets you free - Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by JaneYave(f): 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2020
SoftP:
May d gods never allow us to have encounter with women with leaking buttocks mouth like , women like king toto dikeh’s in our lives
Hahaha,have mercy,please!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by JaneYave(f): 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
sonnie10:
Madam, your options are limited.
Anything is possible.Love is strange,my brother
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by afroxyz: 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2020
Gforce2015:

Wait...Ikwerre people in Port Harcourt River State are majorly dominated by Igbo people.....
So, make your research before you start jumping to conclusions

Please stop talking. Your ignorance stinks. Imwerre people made up of Igbos? cry
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Amanda4life: 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2020
muzeze77:
She was scammed by that guy, I think she has been truthful but she has to move on, hatred holds one back

YEAH, SHE WAS TRULY SCAMMED
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Tsumi0038: 4:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
helinues:
Guys, if you want to live long, avoid dating/marrying a lady like Tonto Dike
How we want take know them now
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by chaloskyx: 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
YIMU YOU FORGAVE HIM BECAUSE YOUR POCKET IS IN SEVERE PAINS AND CANT COPE WITH THE FINANCIAL BURDEN OF RAISING YOUR SON ON YOUR OWN ESPECIALLY SINCE YOUR ACTING CAREER IS DEAD IN THE WATER

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by meobizy(f): 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
For doing what? His only crime was impregnating a bipolar woman. All evidence pointed to her being the emotionally and physically abusive partner during their marriage. If anything it is the man who should forgive her because this statement has no meaning.

Lol, she’s right about Pete Edochie. I watched one movie where the producer allowed him to sit for twenty minutes and deliver an unending proverb. That movie surely was a Pete Edochie production, no one can convince me otherwise.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by timisquare82(m): 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
You mean the one-minute man?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
afroxyz:

Please stop talking. Your ignorance stinks. Imwerre people made up of Igbos? cry

Since you can spell "Ikwerre" correct , how would you do justice to the matter....is like I'm conversing with a school cert dropout...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by jasedge15(m): 11:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
How is that our problem? If you like forgive him or not abeg pack and go.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Nwokos: 3:42am On Jul 28, 2020
are you tired of fighting him,he has taught you how to deal with fools like you, beauty without brain,I guess you remian a little space for reconciliation, disgusting element,made people to hate you instead of liking you,the worse senseless person I ever heard of,
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Asiwaju9ja(m): 3:43am On Jul 28, 2020
Women will leave their Husbands because they cheated and then be cheating with other people's husbands.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Rushna27(f): 5:18am On Jul 28, 2020
sheguy:
Not after hearing that the guy is contesting for a political position. My brother, fear woman.
exactly what I was waiting to read... laughing in Spanish.. madam wan form better person for uncle politician
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Jimbadly: 6:26am On Jul 28, 2020
Fuckdem:
Tontoh the coperate olosho

It's corporate not coperate.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Toni19: 6:59am On Jul 28, 2020
helinues:

Have you dated the woman before or you knew someone? Stop shaming people like that.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 28, 2020
helinues:
State your reasons grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 28, 2020
Wow cool✌️
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Tboyfrosh123(m): 7:55am On Jul 28, 2020
;Dso she no marry bobrisky again nothing wey squidward no go see for krusty krabs ;;;;; ;

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Looks Hot In New Photos / Nnaji Charity Pays Mompha A Courtesy Visit At EFCC Office / Paris Hilton, 50 Cent's New Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.