Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

I Want To Leave Nigeria Urgently - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Leave Nigeria Urgently (1661 Views)

JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately / Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) / $120,000 To Leave Nigeria Or 450,000 Naira Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Leave Nigeria Urgently by Jsholly: 12:48pm On Jul 27, 2020
Please I need advice on which European countries I can migrate to with high possibility of getting something doing there and less stressed in getting the country visa.i have #1million now to do the Visa processing.
Re: I Want To Leave Nigeria Urgently by Mindlog: 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
Jsholly:
Please I need advice on which European countries I can migrate to with high possibility of getting something doing there and less stressed in getting the country visa.i have #1million now to do the Visa processing.

With the amount stated, you are setting yourself up to be scammed by "agents".

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave Nigeria Urgently by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2020
Jsholly:
Netherlands or better still go to you fit fly before you reach mobile they advertise their successful travel history and guide to canada you can check them out
Re: I Want To Leave Nigeria Urgently by oladotunfelix2: 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2020
Holland,Canada , Germany, Poland, Sweden don't forget to do it your self oooooooo

Jsholly:
Re: I Want To Leave Nigeria Urgently by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
oladotunfelix2:
Holland,Canada , Germany, Poland, Sweden don't forget to do it your self oooooooo

Am seeing like 5 different countries there bro
Which one do you specialize for him
Re: I Want To Leave Nigeria Urgently by oladotunfelix2: 8:10am On Jul 28, 2020
Theyre all okay for jobs

Check Google for more enquiry

ZINIBANKS:

Am seeing like 5 different countries there bro
Which one do you specialize for him
Re: I Want To Leave Nigeria Urgently by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 29, 2020
bro u can go to scotland
Re: I Want To Leave Nigeria Urgently by victorogundepo0(m): 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2020
Well said up there...
Re: I Want To Leave Nigeria Urgently by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 30, 2020
aminu114:
bro u can go to scotland
It's still UK now
Re: I Want To Leave Nigeria Urgently by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 30, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

It's still UK now
yes its
Re: I Want To Leave Nigeria Urgently by Amagiyaejiro(m): 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2020
1million is too small to get u Visa and permanent stay in Europe. Life is expensive in Europe even if u reach there,u must show money that can sustain u as an immigrant. Visa processing and flight money and hotel reservations will finish this money and u re not still guarantee of getting the visa
Re: I Want To Leave Nigeria Urgently by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
Amagiyaejiro:
1million is too small to get u Visa and permanent stay in Europe. Life is expensive in Europe even if u reach there,u must show money that can sustain u as an immigrant. Visa processing and flight money and hotel reservations will finish this money and u re not still guarantee of getting the visa
It obvious you didn't read very well
He said he have 1m for the visa processing
So definitely he's not including the total package cost ,that 1m is just for the visa processing
To migrate conveniently to any good European Country he will be needing a total of 3m

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Info On How To Get To Tarkwa Bay Beach / Canada - Ottawa - Revoke The Citizenship Of 1,800 People In Canada / Something You Wouldn´t Expect To Find In Kabul: Look!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.