Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

How Do I Get An International Passport - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Get An International Passport (3632 Views)

Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? / Get Your New Nigerian Ecowas International Passport Here / I Need 200,000 Urgently; My International Passport Is My Collateral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get An International Passport by Joit(m): 8:23am On Jun 16, 2007
Does anyone knows how I can get a national or an International passport in Nigeria? Please state the procedure and the likely cost angry
Re: How Do I Get An International Passport by naijacutee(f): 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2007
Go to the passport office at Ikeja, where there's a very long queue. I know this isn't very helpful cos I don't have the address!
Re: How Do I Get An International Passport by chineseman: 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2007
yea i really want this kind of thing but i stay kaduna can anyone help
Re: How Do I Get An International Passport by omograce: 3:19am On Aug 09, 2008
Re: How Do I Get An International Passport by beninman(m): 5:43am On Aug 09, 2008
Getting Nigerian international passport now is much difficult than getting UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and all others western countries! Even paying for the passport is another taboo of its own!
Before thinking of getting Nigeria passport, you have to fasting your seat belt my dear and then you can go for it.

But the problem is, getting visa with the passport is as difficult as preparing for a trip to space or going to another planet! Now that our passport is difficult to get and one cannot change name after getting one any more, our Leaders had to try now and ask other countries to minimise their visa requirement for Nigerians or even visa free to Nigerian passport holder.

The answer to how to get the passport is, you cannot get it any other way except applying and paying online. And the place to go online is: https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/index.htm
Re: How Do I Get An International Passport by MrCrackles(m): 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2008
go to the passport office!
Re: How Do I Get An International Passport by askme1(m): 11:18am On Aug 10, 2008
hello friend,
please go to any passport office near your place of abode and make enquries about the cost but i know that a place like lagos is usually the most cost place .but i think it will cost you less than #15,000 or #20,000 if you go to a place outside lagos.i wsh you good luck.
Re: How Do I Get An International Passport by onyii4j(f): 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2008
Hi all,
i am a new bie in this forum and this topic caught my interests,

@ topic, i could help link you with someone who could help get the international passport for you ASAP and at a reasonable price,
may be you could give me your contact details. my tel. no(office) is 01 7636827(you can call me btwn 8a.m and 5.30p.m)Onyii is my name, talk to you soon
Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Buying Goods From China / Become A Successful Entrepreneur And Make 15k Weekly / What's The Profit Margin Of Being A Cement Distributor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.