Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

My Screen Always Misbehave When Charging - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Screen Always Misbehave When Charging (1894 Views)

My Spark 4 Has No Led When Charging. / 5 Mistakes You Make When Charging Your Phone / Mistake We Make When Charging Our Infinix Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Screen Always Misbehave When Charging by paul100(m): 6:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
Something happened to my tecno pouvoir 2 that leading to the changing of the screen(ink issues).
Since i changed the screen,anytime i am charging it and i want to press it,the phone start acting as if it is broken(getting out of an app i open,zooming in and out by itself etc).Please what should i do?

MODIFIED:The charger is working very well though it is not the follow come charger.Those saying the charger is bad,it is this same charger i used for my phone and press the phone without problem before i changed the screen
Re: My Screen Always Misbehave When Charging by Domwiz4all(m): 7:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
Try changing the charger.

8 Likes

Re: My Screen Always Misbehave When Charging by yanabasee1(m): 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
It happened to me..... Had my Gionee m5 mini and the screen was cracked but still very functional... I decided that I should change the screen to have it look uncracked.....

After which, the screen started misbehaving.... I was furious and I mistakenly broke the screen again... Got provoked and bought a branded new tecno phone and went my way.....
Re: My Screen Always Misbehave When Charging by samsam2019: 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
paul100:
Something happened to my tecno pouvoir 2 that leading to the changing of the screen(ink issues).
Since i changed the screen,anytime i am charging it and i want to press it,the phone start acting as if it is broken(getting out of an app i open,zooming in and out by itself etc).Please what should i do?
your charger is either bad or the charging cable is getting bad

1 Like

Re: My Screen Always Misbehave When Charging by theNOISEmaker: 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
paul100:
that's a common problem.. get a good charger..
Re: My Screen Always Misbehave When Charging by KGBEAST(m): 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2020
paul100:
It's been happening to me with my HTC desire 816G for two years, I thought it was only me
Re: My Screen Always Misbehave When Charging by sunshineV(f): 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2020
na all those omo igbo charger dey cuss am

2 Likes

Re: My Screen Always Misbehave When Charging by Opperwezen(m): 11:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
It could be the charger, or a faulty digitizer.

Very likely a faulty digitizer in my opinion.
Re: My Screen Always Misbehave When Charging by Wizvicky(m): 5:00am On Jul 28, 2020
paul100:
bad charger. are you using the follow come charger or you have changed it. if yes you got one that's not compatible with your fone
Re: My Screen Always Misbehave When Charging by elpochas: 6:37am On Jul 28, 2020
Go and get a original charger.
Re: My Screen Always Misbehave When Charging by phemmyfour: 6:53am On Jul 28, 2020
paul100:
Get a new phone. Runaway from techno, infinix etc
Re: My Screen Always Misbehave When Charging by VIRGINlabia(m): 7:02am On Jul 28, 2020
ITS THE CHARGER ........ JUST CHANGE IT AND YOUR PROBLEM IS SOLVED

1 Like

Re: My Screen Always Misbehave When Charging by Mohbola(f): 11:49am On Jul 29, 2020
Try changing the charger
Re: My Screen Always Misbehave When Charging by scarycuteface(m): 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2020
Change charger as said
Re: My Screen Always Misbehave When Charging by selfdefence: 11:57am On Jul 31, 2020
if your screen has an issue you should take i to carlcare for a fix.
Re: My Screen Always Misbehave When Charging by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2020
Replace your charger or Take it to Carlcare.
Re: My Screen Always Misbehave When Charging by Adex2442: 12:58am On Aug 03, 2020
It's yr charger that's causing the issue. Borrow a charger and check. Tank me later.

Yr current charger is not compatible with yr device. I have had that experience so many times wen I was using tecno with fake chargers
Re: My Screen Always Misbehave When Charging by paul100(m): 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
Adex2442:
It's yr charger that's causing the issue. Borrow a charger and check. Tank me later.

Yr current charger is not compatible with yr device. I have had that experience so many times wen I was using tecno with fake chargers
True talk bro,I try another charger andy phone work perfectly.
Thank you all for your advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Screen Always Misbehave When Charging by Adex2442: 7:05pm On Aug 05, 2020
paul100:

True talk bro,I try another charger andy phone work perfectly.
Thank you all for your advice

Welcome.. Help others

1 Like

Re: My Screen Always Misbehave When Charging by LordOfTheWeed: 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
paul100:

MODIFIED:The charger is working very well though it is not the follow come charger.Those saying the charger is bad,it is this same charger i used for my phone and press the phone without problem before i changed the screen
Bro, it's your charger.. .. .. I remember back then when I was still using infinix and tecno, whenever I buy those N350 charger like this, my phone starts operating itself automatically
Re: My Screen Always Misbehave When Charging by Bestchild: 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2020
Get a new charger and see
Re: My Screen Always Misbehave When Charging by chinos20(m): 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2020
Change your charge.am talking from experience.
Re: My Screen Always Misbehave When Charging by AmadorSays: 8:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
Try using a different charger, if that doesn't help you could take your device to carlcare for a fix

(1) (Reply)

Does Number Porting Still Works? Updated. / How To Use The Motorola L6 / Account Balance On Blackberry Tour 9630

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.