Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,794 members, 7,841,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

#bbnaija: Moment Prince Put Nengi In A ‘doggy Position’.. And Ozo Looked Pissed! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Moment Prince Put Nengi In A ‘doggy Position’.. And Ozo Looked Pissed! (4966 Views)

Davido Features Richard Mofe-Damijo, Nengi In New Music Video / Watch Moment Prince Put Nengi In A ‘doggy Position’.. And Ozo Looked Pissed! / Popular Instagram Stay Queen "Romangoddess" Show Off Her Doggy Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Moment Prince Put Nengi In A ‘doggy Position’.. And Ozo Looked Pissed! by Nksleek: 2:45am On Jul 28, 2020
Ozo looked jealous and pissed when Prince positioned Nengi in a ‘dog gy-style position’ during their spin the bottle game.

The game was so interesting that Ozo gave Nengi a lap dance, Katrina grinding on Eric, while Lilo looked on, a little pissed.. and a whole lot more.

Watch the video below;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2020/07/28/bbnaija-moment-prince-put-nengi-in-a-doggy-position-and-ozo-looked-pissed-video/

Re: #bbnaija: Moment Prince Put Nengi In A ‘doggy Position’.. And Ozo Looked Pissed! by Currentlygrown: 8:41am On Jul 28, 2020
I laugh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Moment Prince Put Nengi In A ‘doggy Position’.. And Ozo Looked Pissed! by sundaygray(m): 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2020
Currentlygrown:
The majority of you do not know that this Ozo is gay. I laugh.

Hmmm..
Re: #bbnaija: Moment Prince Put Nengi In A ‘doggy Position’.. And Ozo Looked Pissed! by SAMBARRY: 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2020
I think ozo is an introvert or shy.still studying the environment before knowing who to roll with

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Moment Prince Put Nengi In A ‘doggy Position’.. And Ozo Looked Pissed! by Asgard13: 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
Currentlygrown:
The majority of you do not know that this Ozo is gay. I laugh.

He don fvck you anus ....

Gabriel...

..... and majority of nairaland no know say you Dey use ozo pictures self-service...

You no get shame..
Re: #bbnaija: Moment Prince Put Nengi In A ‘doggy Position’.. And Ozo Looked Pissed! by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
Mostly of my female each one I ring na Bb9ja she dey watch.

Nonsense show

(1) (Reply)

“no Allow Them Shift Your Pant Again O” – Reacts As Tiwa Savage Shares New photo / MBGN 2013 Anna Ebiere Shows Off Beach Body / Photo: 18+ Only! Super Model Jodie Marsh Posts N@ked Selfie To Show Off Her ‘whi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.