Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Should I Make This Investment? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Should I Make This Investment? (1050 Views)

Any Suggestion About This Investment / Quick Returns On This Investment With Small Capital / Nigerians Are Going Crazy About This Investment Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Make This Investment? by Generalmac(m): 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
Hello, I have #100, 000 home and abroad, I see it Laying around in my bank and not increasing and it baffles me, now my question is, I want to invest it in cryptocurrency.

I want to buy 100k worth of bitcoin and/or maybe Etherum, is it worth? Should I go ahead? Are there risks involved?

I'd love to hear your input.
Re: Should I Make This Investment? by Nueel: 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2020
Buying Ethereum or BTC is more of you investing. If you are not using the money for now, you can go ahead and purchase some. Buying ETH or BTC is not a get rich thing
Re: Should I Make This Investment? by Xender10: 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
Generalmac:
Hello, I have #100, 000 home and abroad, I see it Laying around in my bank and not increasing and it baffles me, now my question is, I want to invest it in cryptocurrency.

I want to buy 100k worth of bitcoin and/or maybe Etherum, is it worth? Should I go ahead? Are there risks involved?

yes bro. I advise strongly, instead of leaving it at the bank. Invest it in ethereum..u would not regret it.

Incase u are also looking for a legit means of investing too, to multiply ur purchased ethereum, dm me on Whatsapp@my signature
Re: Should I Make This Investment? by OlawaleBammie: 2:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
Xender10:
yes bro. I advise strongly, instead of leaving it at the bank. Invest it in ethereum..u would not regret it.

Incase u are also looking for a legit means of investing too, to multiply ur purchased ethereum, dm me on Whatsapp@my signature
pls how does dis Ethereum things work??
Re: Should I Make This Investment? by Xender10: 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
pls how does dis Ethereum things work??
ethereum, is a crypto currency just like Bitcoin and as such a very powerful investment.

11 years ago, Bitcoin did not amount to much, ignored by a lot of people. fast forward to 2020, one bitcoin is worth about 3.6 million naira. Does this ring a bell? Imagine if u had bought even just 1 Bitcoin back den, by now u should have had 4.7 million with u.

Now ethereum is making d waves and a lot of people still are ignoring it due to ignorance. Rather than saving in ur bank which doesn't even give u any interest but instead debits u, why don't u buy and save with ethereum?

One ethereum today is worth about 149k, and would definitely worth more in the future.

Try accumulating eth now, while it's cheaper.

U can't buy? It's too expensive? Den dm me on Whatsapp @my signature

For other ways to accumulate this future gold.
Re: Should I Make This Investment? by Weeb: 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
Only invest that 100k if losing it will not pain you and you're not planning to use it any time soon. Cryptocurrency is a long term investment and it might take years for you to see any returns on the money. If the price of the cryptocurrency drops you might even lose money. I advice you to find an online farm investment platform and invest there. If you invest that 100k in something with a 35% return in 12 months in 1 year you will have 135k.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Make This Investment? by Tundeamoo: 3:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
i will advice you to invest with a foreign company like penny wise that pays in btc and save your return in your wallet address so it can yield you more value , that what I am doing this period naira is nothing to write home

check my profile for link to register

1 Like

Re: Should I Make This Investment? by nuraindeen(m): 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
All of them have spoken well.But let me just ship in this. If you want to invest in cryptocurrency, u have to research on how to create good wallet to save your cryptocurrency and as well as how to secure your wallet in order not to lose your hard earned money.

Wallet like Trustwallet, Imtoken, coinomi wallet are all good wallet to save cryptocurrency. All are apps available on Google playstore. Download and install them.
Write down your mnemonic phrase with paper and pen and keep it save. Don't let anyone has access to it cos who ever has access to it has taken over your wallet and could steal your cryptocurrency. The mnemonic phrase that you wrote down, keep it save don't lose it or else, you won't be able to access your wallet again when your current phone lost or spoilt or u format it.

So, do the following by searching for this information on Google.
1. How to create cryptocurrency wallet
2. How to secure your wallet from hacker

1 Like

Re: Should I Make This Investment? by Cryptofxt10: 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
Generalmac:

There are lot of scam in btc and eth.. Your best advice is to learn how to trade forex by yourself, that 100k can turn to 300k with proper management... I will teach you how to trade...
Re: Should I Make This Investment? by Ransack: 7:49am On Jul 29, 2020
I recommend you start small .. you can invest like 20k then keep the remaining 80k while you scout for other profitable deals.

I can lead you through profitable deals that have insurance.

DM 08106155905 On WhatsApp for more
Re: Should I Make This Investment? by Tolu121: 9:13am On Jul 29, 2020
Tundeamoo:
i will advice you to invest with a foreign company like penny wise that pays in btc and save your return in your wallet address so it can yield you more value , that what I am doing this period naira is nothing to write home

check my profile for link to register
penny-wise na scam site run by Nigerians
Re: Should I Make This Investment? by Tundeamoo: 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
Tolu121:
penny-wise na scam site run by Nigerians

can you back your allegations?
Re: Should I Make This Investment? by Tolu121: 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2020
Tundeamoo:

can you back your allegations?
check their channel on YouTube
Re: Should I Make This Investment? by Whispereye: 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2020
Personally, it seems to me that today it is a normal solution, because I see in it the perspective of development and the prospect of earning. Today it has become a bit difficult to analyze classical assets, and I also think that it's time to try something new.
Re: Should I Make This Investment? by Oluwahelpme(m): 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2020
Generalmac:

Invest that money with me, while I pay you 3% ROI every month.
Re: Should I Make This Investment? by Generalmac(m): 11:19am On Jul 30, 2020
Thank you all for your inputs.
Re: Should I Make This Investment? by Generalmac(m): 11:20am On Jul 30, 2020
Cryptofxt10:

There are lot of scam in btc and eth.. Your best advice is to learn how to trade forex by yourself, that 100k can turn to 300k with proper management... I will teach you how to trade...

I'm already your student.
Re: Should I Make This Investment? by olokoba10: 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2020
Generalmac:

I want to buy 100k worth of bitcoin and/or maybe Etherum, is it worth it? Should I go ahead? Are there risks involved?

It is nice if you can invest in a business idea which you will be earning 15k every month
Contact me if interested 08165086181
Re: Should I Make This Investment? by Cryptofxt10: 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
Generalmac:

I'm already your student.

Okay, that's great

(1) (Reply)

70 Ready-Made Best DFY Sales Letters to Copy and Market (Very Valuable Info) / . / 1xbet Have Finally Unfreeze My Funds (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.