Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter - Health (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter (62199 Views)

Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' / Immanuel General Hospital, Eket Commissioned In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) / Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by FullBlastLight: 4:45am On Jul 29, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

Man, and so it is dt u turn urself 2 a wailer 4 nothing!

... trailing someone who is so poise & forward looking 2 dignify ur distractions wit a response!

Be original!

Be bold enough 2 be urself by writing ur own comments 4 shares & likes rather using @Righteousness89's spectacular comments 2 garner likes & shares!

U alwys tryna make urself popular by attaching ur comments 2 his peculiar, thoughtful comments, because if u don't glue ur comments 2 his, no one probably wil know u're on NL! Yap, since no comments originally comes frm u except u unnecessarily quote him!

Wich grammar are u assigned 2 correct on SM, for crying out loud? Who is writing exam or doing any former presentation here dt u're talking of rightness of grammar?

Why won't u stop being petty?

Shun negative energy!

Man, tryna be independent & stand out!

Blaze ur own trail, find ur own path, and set ur own pace like he -@Righteousness89, has done & u wil be outstanding too!

I come in peace!

#Selah!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by imperiouxx(m): 4:45am On Jul 29, 2020
edoairways:

So will as a doctor watch your patient die all in the name of policy?

To be politically motivated and publicly contradicting the organization that gave you the license in an unprofessional way is not smart.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by edoairways: 4:48am On Jul 29, 2020
imperiouxx:

And you will be politically motivated to publicly contradict the organization that gave you the license in an unprofessional way? That's not smart.
Which is better, that you watch a patient dies even if it is your loved one or you save life and damn the consequences?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by imperiouxx(m): 4:53am On Jul 29, 2020
edoairways:

Which is better, that you watch a patient dies even if it is your loved one or you save life and damn the consequences?

Medicine is evidence based. Current studies say it's more like a placebo and doesn't add any benefit in treating the virus. Who ever giving it in the US is doing that at their own risk. So why would I even think of giving such to my patients? Do you know the implications of a medical error in the US? You may lose your license, get sued for a lot of money and may ended up in jail. Why would I risk that? I've treated many symptomatic covid-19 patients and never used HCQ and they did fine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by CallMeDrino: 5:33am On Jul 29, 2020
koluolu:
u c wetin we dey talk...

Na how much be this PC
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by zinaunreal(m): 6:08am On Jul 29, 2020
new2012:
Lol.

Of course they should delete it, it makes absolutely no sense.. hydrochloroquine, zinc and zithromas is available everywhere. Nobody want others to die, and her conclusion is not valid. Aba Kyari and co would probably had swallowed loads of those, it's not as easy as she's saying it.

Again, she had history, research on her

Why so stupid??
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by humnsikan: 6:35am On Jul 29, 2020
edoairways:

In your view, do you believe that there are some truth in that Dr's assertion?

Why not. She claims to have used it to treat over 300 people and takes it ourself. Other white doctors who were with her done similar. My friend uses it to treat his patients. It is also used in many countries including Nigeria. The drug is not a new drug in Nigeria. There have been some literarures, deprioritized by google anyway, that show it''s effectiveness. I counsel everyone to go on breitbart.com and watch the full video of the Drs. It was a two day program.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Neocotez(m): 6:48am On Jul 29, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

Go get a teaching Job fool
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by FrenchyL(m): 6:50am On Jul 29, 2020
new2012:
Lol.

Of course they should delete it, it makes absolutely no sense.. hydrochloroquine, zinc and zithromas is available everywhere. Nobody want others to die, and her conclusion is not valid. Aba Kyari and co would probably had swallowed loads of those, it's not as easy as she's saying it.

Hi,

So do you think she would come out and just lie about the number of cases she and her colleagues have treated?
That's a lot of people they have cured so i think it should be given a second look and not just tossed away as irrelevant. It could mean the difference for a lot of people globally except some people have something to hide from the public. Just my thoughts...
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 29, 2020
[quote author=petra1 post=92213328][/quote]
please spare me that crap, 0you cant make hasty generalizations for a world of 7billion based on your succesful treatment of just 300 people, thats what madagascar did also before the numbers rose and where are they and their covid drug today? Besides that telling people a toxic drug like chloroquine is the cure has resulted in avoidable death in the past from indiscriminate consumption, so I wonder why a so-called doctor would be doing this all over again.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Eeser: 7:03am On Jul 29, 2020
inforesource:
ok. But they can not delete it from our devices. Lol. I saw the game. It was when the COVID stuff enter naija the entire thing exposed.
Wao! Is that all you have to say as 'inforesource'?
Oga, you know nothing.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by inforesource: 7:19am On Jul 29, 2020
Eeser:

Wao! Is that all you have to say as 'inforesource'?
Oga, you know nothing.
Tell us.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by PigTormentor: 7:49am On Jul 29, 2020
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Hermes119: 8:01am On Jul 29, 2020
salford1:

I believe your post is for someone else. I live in North America, and I am aware of how drugs are prescribed and dispensed cheesy.
Sorry I quoted the wrong person
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by TellMeTheTruth(m): 8:04am On Jul 29, 2020
[quote author=Xioxing post=92203106][/quote]

Na wetin dis guy do una? grin
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Hermes119: 8:06am On Jul 29, 2020
humnsikan:

You framed your question as though many drugs are not used everyday to treat "close friends, relatives and patients" of certain conditions without a sufficient prove (through medical trials) for use in such conditions. How else would you call such use of drug other than off-label? HCQ is presently being used as an off-label treatment for Covid-19. Do Dr's wait for sufficient prove before using drugs as off label? Knowlege of the mechanism of action, pathophysiology of the disease, Anecdotal evidence and evidence in practice are usually all they need to prescribe such drugs so far as the benefit of use outweighs the risk. This is clearly the case for covid19 and HCQ. I understand the need for sufficient prove as you said but we are not in normal times. We are in a pandemic, so timelines and standards for approval are relaxed to shorten the time effective candidates get to the patient.

Regarding the side effects, Chloroquine and its metabolite HCQ are not new molecules as you said. They have been around for over 50yrs and used for the treatment of malaria. It adverse effects are well documented but they are known to be generally save. WHO relied on the result of the now retracted research published on Lancet about the safety and efficacy of HCQ to discontinue its own research. So if these drugs are generally safe, and there are no proven treatments available, and there is an anecdotal evidence that these drugs treat and prevent covid-19 when used early, why deny Drs the right to prescribe these agent to patients as it is being done in the US? I am not encouraging abuse and misuse. I have stated clearly in one of my comments here that they shld be prescribed by a professional

Well if HCQ has a reasonable benefit in the treatment of Coronavirus compared to the risks then its fine to use it when there are no contraindications,however if there is insufficient evidence to prove this I do not think that regulatory agencies should say they are beneficial when they are not and that's my position.
How did u arrive at the position that they are really beneficial to patients with COVID19 and I'm quite interested in the prevention part
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by berbs: 8:09am On Jul 29, 2020
Bmaster:
Yeah.i know they'll find the cure,only that the price of the medicine will rise.
Same way they found a cure to sickle cell,
But the medicine (VOXELOTOR) sells at #36,000 per tab! undecided

Cure or suppresses the sickness
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by berbs: 8:10am On Jul 29, 2020
Hermes119:

Well if HCQ has a reasonable benefit in the treatment of Coronavirus compared to the risks then its fine to use it when there are no contraindications,however if there is insufficient evidence to prove this I do not think that regulatory agencies should say they are beneficial when they are not and that's my position.
How did u arrive at the position that they are really beneficial to patients with COVID19 and I'm quite interested in the prevention part
One of the doctors even said that the HCQ is being used twice a week. Other drugs could be used daily though.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by edoairways: 8:14am On Jul 29, 2020
imperiouxx:

Medicine is evidence based. Current studies say it's more like a placebo and doesn't add any benefit in treating the virus. Who ever giving it in the US is doing that at their own risk. So why would I even think of giving such to my patients? Do you know the implications of a medical error in the US? You may lose your license, get sued for a lot of money and may ended up in jail. Why would I risk that? I've treated many symptomatic covid-19 patients and never used HCQ and they did fine.
I asked a simple question would you let your loved one die or stick to WHO's policy? This time around am referring to someone close to you not a distance friend or relation
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by new2012: 8:24am On Jul 29, 2020
FrenchyL:

Hi,

So do you think she would come out and just lie about the number of cases she and her colleagues have treated?
That's a lot of people they have cured so i think it should be given a second look and not just tossed away as irrelevant. It could mean the difference for a lot of people globally except some people have something to hide from the public. Just my thoughts...

The US have 4M+ infections.. more than 1M has recovered. She's claiming credit for 300+. So?
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by new2012: 8:26am On Jul 29, 2020
zinaunreal:

Why so stupid??

May your struggles end the way they should.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by lighternote: 8:37am On Jul 29, 2020
shocked Antichrist. See them.
Dotherightthing:

1 Like

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by finnestdope(m): 8:40am On Jul 29, 2020
Dotherightthing:

Does it matter? focus on the message and stop bugging the young man on every thread

1 Like

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Xioxing: 8:42am On Jul 29, 2020
TellMeTheTruth:

Na wetin dis guy do una? grin
I will tellyouthetruth ....he is a nuisance
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by vhuqnl(m): 9:09am On Jul 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
It's a War!
It's now Coming out in the Physical!

There is a Huge War Going on the Earth! If you are Just there or in the middle, you will be taken away anyhow..

Good vs Evil
Light vs Darkness
Godliness Vs Workers of iniquity
People of God vs Demonic Agents
Children of God vs Agents of antichrist

The War is not Just by Mouth or Strength! You Have to be Spirtually fitted in God ...

These Agents of the antichrist are ready to do Anything to take Complete Control of the Earth..

The Presidency of Donald Trump is a Huge Bone on their Throat!

You Have to Ensure you are Soaked in GOD to Survive..

We are at the Very End of the End of the End of times..

Put on the Whole Armor of GOD!

Live Prepared!

Don't be Caught Unawares!

Prophet of doom
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Exmay02: 9:28am On Jul 29, 2020
alimaa:

A comma is not needed after "post" since the next word "and" is a conjunction.

Bros, he is right.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Tozic: 9:37am On Jul 29, 2020
new2012:
Lol.

You are not thinking rightly. You guys are the reason why this country will never move forward. Unless you are not Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by new2012: 9:45am On Jul 29, 2020
Tozic:

You are not thinking rightly. You guys are the reason why this country will never move forward. Unless you are not Nigerian.

To be clear, the problem is global not Nigerian.. covid has killed loads of people across the globe, but you wouldn't understand that since all you know is Nigeria.

If you think Russia, US, UK, Iran, Japan, South Korea and the host of others that have had massive disagreements right from time will now agree to kill their citizens collectively because of hydrochloroquine or WHO, then you gotta ask yourselves lots of pertinent questions.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Tozic: 9:45am On Jul 29, 2020
salford1:

Fauci uses a mask though. Even Trump started using a mask. Even the woman saying not to wear mask uses mask grin

She wears mask because she doesn't want to be embarrassed and harassed by MOB, dude. it's just like trying to fulfil all righteousness.

1 Like

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by ariklawani(f): 9:52am On Jul 29, 2020
She just reviewed the secrets Nigeria doctors are using to cure COVID19
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Tozic: 9:55am On Jul 29, 2020
new2012:

To be clear, the problem is global not Nigerian.. covid has killed loads of people across the globe, but you won't understand that since all you know is Nigeria.

Forget it. How can Mark Zuckerberg, Jack Dorsey and Steve Chen unanimously delete her video? what are they hiding from us that we don't know? Because they don't want anything to do with black or what? You know before you come to speak on a live television you must make sure you facts are authentic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) / How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? / "Dead" Woman Bangs On Coffin During Her Funeral To Say She's Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.