Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Looking Into Beans And Rice Purchase In Bags From North? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Looking Into Beans And Rice Purchase In Bags From North? (350 Views)

I Need A Sound Vehicle For Uber/bolt Weekly Remittance Or Hire Purchase in Abuja / Fresh Ogbono In Bags Available / Irish Potatoes In Bags For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking Into Beans And Rice Purchase In Bags From North? by isaacoco1: 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
Are you into sales of Rice, Beans, Potatoes in bags or are you willing to venture into the business? Then, I'm your sure BET!

Okay, my name is Àrèmo Eludire Isaac base in Jos, Plateau and with proximity to most Northern States... Plateau state is blessed with Potatoes and other veggies including Carrot, Cucumber, Green Beans, Tomatoes, Pepper, Spinach...
I can get you a bag of Rice(Local that is parboil and destone for FARM PRICE) and any kind of beans specie be it White, Brown or Oloyin and bags of Potatoes. WE WILL HANDLE THE TRANSPORT FOR YOU TO ANY PART OF NIGERIA... Your interest is our priority... For more enquiries or pictures chat us up on our social media platforms including WhatsApp.

Call or WhatsApp 08166079534 or beep me on Twitter and Instagram on @URadioBoyFriend
Re: Looking Into Beans And Rice Purchase In Bags From North? by psucc(m): 8:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
Can you handle pay on delivery?
Re: Looking Into Beans And Rice Purchase In Bags From North? by isaacoco1: 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
psucc:
Can you handle pay on delivery?
let's talk on WhatsApp
Re: Looking Into Beans And Rice Purchase In Bags From North? by menwongo(m): 5:26am On Aug 01, 2020
Time is money...put your price so that we will consider whether to contact you or not
Re: Looking Into Beans And Rice Purchase In Bags From North? by isaacoco1: 10:05am On Aug 02, 2020
menwongo:
Time is money...put your price so that we will consider whether to contact you or not

Price changes... and I don't want to be at an advantage with that.
Re: Looking Into Beans And Rice Purchase In Bags From North? by rivakwaa(m): 10:23am On Aug 02, 2020
isaacoco1:
Are you into sales of Rice, Beans, Potatoes in bags or are you willing to venture into the business? Then, I'm your sure BET!

Okay, my name is Àrèmo Eludire Isaac base in Jos, Plateau and with proximity to most Northern States... Plateau state is blessed with Potatoes and other veggies including Carrot, Cucumber, Green Beans, Tomatoes, Pepper, Spinach...
I can get you a bag of Rice(Local that is parboil and destone for FARM PRICE) and any kind of beans specie be it White, Brown or Oloyin and bags of Potatoes. WE WILL HANDLE THE TRANSPORT FOR YOU TO ANY PART OF NIGERIA... Your interest is our priority... For more enquiries or pictures chat us up on our social media platforms including WhatsApp.

Call or WhatsApp 08166079534 or beep me on Twitter and Instagram on @URadioBoyFriend
ok

(1) (Reply)

Gionee / Redeem Your Gift Cards / Get The Best Forex Trading System Work Accurate 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.