Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,805 members, 7,831,623 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' - Events (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' (73710 Views)

Mummified Man, Stoneman Willie, To Be Buried After 128 Years On Display In US / The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) / Husband And Wife Buried Together In Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by meccuno: 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
richie240:

Comprehension skillz (lack of it) na e dey worry u.

Go back to my last comment and read it, this time slowwwwwly.
Peradventure u didn't still get it, I'll break it down for u:
The same internet u got ur infos from, is d same one I got mine, Capiche?
At least, Its right there in black and white!

Now, u show me references showing that George Obinna nwachukwu Floyd, is an igboman, even just one source and that would do!
cool
....still waiting o.....
Good, I know there's none! grin grin grin cheesy
WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT TO TELL US WHERE NAS IS FROM? grin grin grin grin grin WE ALL KNOW WHERE SADE ADU IS FROM. WE KNOW HERE FATHER. WHO ARE THE GRAND PARENTS OF NAS. WHERE IS HE FROM IN YORUBA LAND OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by richie240: 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2020
meccuno:
WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT TO TELL US WHERE NAS IS FROM? grin grin grin grin grin WE ALL KNOW WHERE SADE ADU IS FROM. WE KNOW HERE FATHER. WHO ARE THE GRAND PARENTS OF NAS. WHERE IS HE FROM IN YORUBA LAND OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You're still beating about d bush nwanne!

My source says nas is partly Nigerian;
Your source said nas is american- and I respect that in as much as there's 'meat' (ie verifiable sources) to chew in both arguments.

In the case of George Floyd, there's no reference/source linking him to Nigeria talkless of Igbo. Not even in name alone. So where did d 'obinna nwachuku' come from biko?
Give us some 'meat' to chew!

How George Floyd take be igboman biko?
Provide just one source, u nor fit!
grin grin grin
Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by Notasyouthink: 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
They will claim to be fighting racism but they call their fellow brothers animal in the zoo and n1gger. embarassed
We call you nigger because that is the name lugard's harlot gave you lots and you accepted it wholeheartedly.
We call you zoo because you nigger-areans always want and pray that the nigger-arean state will keep on marginalising Igbos and bring a total anihiIation of Igbos while fulani herdsmen is being treated with kids glove.

Everything in nigger-arean is upside down.
Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by BOBKIDDA(m): 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2020
my own is why are the women carry . Dem know am this one off me o
Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by meccuno: 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2020
richie240:

You're still beating about d bush nwanne!

My source says nas is partly Nigerian;
Your source said nas is american- and I respect that in as much as there's 'meat' (ie verifiable sources) to chew in both arguments.

In the case of George Floyd, there's no reference/source linking him to Nigeria talkless of Igbo. Not even in name alone. So where did d 'obinna nwachuku' come from biko?
Give us some 'meat' to chew!

How George Floyd take be igboman biko?
Provide just one source, u nor fit!
grin grin grin
WE ALL KNOW HE IS NOT IGBO. YOU AND I KNOW THIS. ABEG WHICH OF NAS PARENT IS YORUBA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOP LYING BABA!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by richie240: 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2020
meccuno:
WE ALL KNOW HE IS NOT IGBO. YOU AND I KNOW THIS. ABEG WHICH OF NAS PARENT IS YORUBA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOP LYING BABA!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Good, case (thread) closed!

Now tell your pastor bloda to desist from brainwashing his gullible followers of the 'Igboness' of George Floyd, because small time now, nah to use d guy cashout! grin grin grin
**over-sense wee nor kee somborri!**

Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by aalangel(f): 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2020
What??
Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by meccuno: 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2020
richie240:

Good, case (thread) closed!

Now tell your pastor bloda to desist from brainwashing his gullible followers of the 'Igboness' of George Floyd, because small time now, nah to use d guy cashout! grin grin grin
**over-sense wee nor kee somborri!**

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2020
meccuno:
my guy. Nas is not Yoruba oh! grin grin grin grin grin laugh wan kill me. Una still claim Serena Williams sister say she sef na Yoruba. Hahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin

I don't know about Serena Williams but nas can still pass as Yoruba, his father pick the because he can connect or trace his way back to the Yorubas. Live and let us live.
Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by meccuno: 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

I don't know about Serena Williams but nas can still pass as Yoruba, his father pick the because he can connect or trace his way back to the Yorubas. Live and let us live.
he is not yoruba..........he got the name Oludara from chiefpriest when he came to lagos. the dad blew a wind instrument. they were just trying to connect to thier african roots
Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by jimcaddy(m): 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2020
The average black man is so foolish by nature, so I'm not surprised.
Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 29, 2020
meccuno:
he is not yoruba..........he got the name Oludara from chiefpriest when he came to lagos. the dad blew a wind instrument. they were just trying to connect to thier african roots

Jargons
Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by meccuno: 11:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Jargons
what do you know with your minority brain. grin
Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by Natilolo(m): 12:08am On Jul 30, 2020
This is so hilarious. .
Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by sleemomymy: 5:39am On Jul 30, 2020
JUST "CALM DOWN".
Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 30, 2020
meccuno:
what do you know with your minority brain. grin

You don't deserve a reply
Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by meccuno: 10:33am On Jul 30, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

You don't deserve a reply

Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by Sleekfingers: 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
These people again...no wonder nobody dey take most dem serious......mentally unstable people
Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by GermanPoison(m): 2:18am On Jul 31, 2020
FaAbokiWithSuit:
Ibo Amaka grin

They will say it is the Yoruba people that caused the Burial. They will say it is the poverty and hunger here in the north that caused that Burial down south

Those people from that side are clowns grin
They have shifted from land grabbing to people grabbing
George Obinna Floyd Nnwachuku
George Floyd is not Igbo,Floyd was born on October 14, 1973 in Fayetteville, North Carolina to George Perry and Larcenia "Cissy" Jones Floyd

and pls were did this ipob people got obinna from to much attachee
Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by GermanPoison(m): 2:19am On Jul 31, 2020
pls were did this ipob people got obinna from to much attachee
them wan farms d guy family
Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by Ayobami7(m): 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2020
na wa ooo
Re: George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' by Cadet64(m): 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2020
Amotekun777:
Wetin Ojukwu stubbornness no go see for OBJ stealthiness? grin

These clowns are the weirdest and most inferior baboons on earth! grin
Asin ehhhh. The thing weak me ooo. Bandits are killing people daily and they don't say anything, but one stranger dies abroad and now they claim he is a son of the soil.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) / See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) / Man Buried In A Star Beer Bottle Casket In Ghana. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.