Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Naira Plunges To N472/$ As Forex Scarcity Worsens - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Plunges To N472/$ As Forex Scarcity Worsens (25350 Views)

Naira Plunges To N1,900, Rebounds To N1,354 Then Dips To N1,700/$ / FOREX Crisis: Naira Plunges To 1,025/$, Job Losses, Factory Shutdown Loom / Naira Plunges To N575 To A Dollar Two Days After Aboki FX Update Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Plunges To N472/$ As Forex Scarcity Worsens by Zdoh(m): 7:53am On Jul 30, 2020
adonainana:
No wonder Bitcoin trading websites are flying and opening up left right centre.

I have been buying and selling bitcoin for some years now and i can tell this month alone, my phone no dey rest from Nigerians trying to buy bitcoin.

For those of you who read the article above and you heard for the next 2 months naira will depreciate and you are still not trying to convert all your money into cypto currencies. Then i pity you.

Please if you are a web developer and you can create all those automated websites which allow users to either sell and buy bitcoin without any human input, please get at me, i will pay any price.

I have more quite a lot of BTC to sell

Also to the buyer who scammed me after i sent bitcoin in advance to him https://www.nairaland.com/5984839/scam-alert-please-avoid-bitcoin

God will still punish you ooo still

Please web developers help me
ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES®

BUYING /SELLING

>>Bitcoin

>>Payoneer

>>Paypal

>>Skrill

>>Neteller

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

Instant payment guarantee

Call/Whatsapp ☎️___+2348088759163
Re: Naira Plunges To N472/$ As Forex Scarcity Worsens by rolams(m): 7:57am On Jul 30, 2020
ETH dropped, now $317. Expect it to drop a bit more before another big move. Let's move together!

Zb.com the right exchange!!
Re: Naira Plunges To N472/$ As Forex Scarcity Worsens by Pandorah(m): 8:01am On Jul 30, 2020
adonainana:
No wonder Bitcoin trading websites are flying and opening up left right centre.

I have been buying and selling bitcoin for some years now and i can tell this month alone, my phone no dey rest from Nigerians trying to buy bitcoin.

For those of you who read the article above and you heard for the next 2 months naira will depreciate and you are still not trying to convert all your money into cypto currencies. Then i pity you.

Please if you are a web developer and you can create all those automated websites which allow users to either sell and buy bitcoin without any human input, please get at me, i will pay any price.

I have more quite a lot of BTC to sell

Also to the buyer who scammed me after i sent bitcoin in advance to him https://www.nairaland.com/5984839/scam-alert-please-avoid-bitcoin

God will still punish you ooo still

Please web developers help me
Are u still interested in the website?
Re: Naira Plunges To N472/$ As Forex Scarcity Worsens by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:06am On Jul 30, 2020
Bxxncnxxn

1 Like

Re: Naira Plunges To N472/$ As Forex Scarcity Worsens by NairalandAngel(m): 11:18am On Jul 30, 2020
phr33man:

Imagine the number of people purchasing crypto daily which is valued in dollars. Imagine the immense wealth leaving our country daily. What do you think attributed to the continues rise in the value of bitcoin and other crypto if not the demand? To many Nigerians and world at large today, the surest and quickest way to financial freedom is crypto.

Monthly limit isn't the issue but the population diving into it. As at today, I'm 95% sure that 15m people has at least a few dollars worth of bitcoin or any other crypto. If we assume each has $10 crypto worth, that whooping $150m gone to western world and this grows daily.

My view...

The western world are exploiting us big time now than ever. They tried to find an explanation to this crypto thing but the more you study, the more confused you are. They say it's decentralized but someone/some sets of people started it. Hmmmmmm.... Shey this thing no be ponzi like this? Do you still remember egold, ebullion etc. Where are they today?

We need to think deep.... And wake up in Africa

Please stop throwing around figures you can't defend. Quote the sources of these statistics!

1 Like

Re: Naira Plunges To N472/$ As Forex Scarcity Worsens by samsard(m): 11:24am On Jul 30, 2020
SmartPolician:

Go and write this somewhere, cryptocurrency will never outrun fiat currency. Anyone delving into cryptocurrency is gambling because no government will allow a currency that it cannot control to thrive its domain.

Government wants to be in charge of everything that happens in its domain that's why cryptocurrency can't take the place of fiat currency without government involvement.

Just to be sure that they scare people from buying into a decentralized crypto, governments are claiming that virtual currency is used to fuel the dark web.
True.
Re: Naira Plunges To N472/$ As Forex Scarcity Worsens by samsard(m): 11:27am On Jul 30, 2020
GeneralPula:
Scarcity of dem boys that are bringing in Dollars everyday into the country is one Major cause why dollar is now getting cost in Nigeria..
That's bullcrap though. Illegitimate forex is not even close to the legitimate one that comes into the country.

1 Like

Re: Naira Plunges To N472/$ As Forex Scarcity Worsens by samsard(m): 11:31am On Jul 30, 2020
AFONJAPIG:
This is a good news for us sending money back home. I wish it will plunge further till 15th pay day, that means extra money in my account... Hehehehehe yeyeyeye country... Buhari keep it up
You obviously are ignorant of economic principles. It's not a great thing in the long term.
Re: Naira Plunges To N472/$ As Forex Scarcity Worsens by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:38pm On Jul 30, 2020
samsard:
You obviously are ignorant of economic principles. It's not a great thing in the long term.
sharap I love it this way, just 2k dollars my expectations will be doubled
Re: Naira Plunges To N472/$ As Forex Scarcity Worsens by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:38pm On Jul 30, 2020
samsard:
sharap I love it this way, just 2k dollars my expectations will be doubled, nah me tell u to be killing urself in Shithole country like Nigeria
Re: Naira Plunges To N472/$ As Forex Scarcity Worsens by samsard(m): 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2020
AFONJAPIG:
sharap I love it this way, just 2k dollars my expectations will be doubled, nah me tell u to be killing urself in Shithole country like Nigeria
Someone with a username like yours shouldn't be taken seriously. I still earn in USD despite being physically located in Nigeria. Your poverty of the mind can't be solved by currency devaluation
Re: Naira Plunges To N472/$ As Forex Scarcity Worsens by UCMax1: 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2020
phr33man:
Could massive purchase of crypto be the cause? I think yes.
Why do you think so?
Re: Naira Plunges To N472/$ As Forex Scarcity Worsens by phr33man(m): 10:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
UCMax1:
Why do you think so?

All crypto currency are valued in dollars.
Re: Naira Plunges To N472/$ As Forex Scarcity Worsens by Systrom(m): 8:18am On Aug 01, 2020
It will be 700/$1 in a few months

Mark my words
Re: Naira Plunges To N472/$ As Forex Scarcity Worsens by Jancy606(f): 2:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
SmartPolician:
Jancy606

You sent me a PM

How may I help you, please?
Yes I would have love to buy dollars from you ,if you your price is okay
Re: Naira Plunges To N472/$ As Forex Scarcity Worsens by SmartPolician: 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2020
Jancy606:

Yes I would have love to buy dollars from you ,if you your price is okay

I am just wondering how much you want me to sell when I complained that the Hausa man whom I sold to at #460 cheated me grin
Re: Naira Plunges To N472/$ As Forex Scarcity Worsens by Jancy606(f): 6:13pm On Aug 03, 2020
SmartPolician:

I am just wondering how much you want me to sell when I complained that the Hausa man whom I sold to at #460 cheated me grin
It will be better than the Hausa man��
Re: Naira Plunges To N472/$ As Forex Scarcity Worsens by mykelbrown(f): 6:25am On Aug 05, 2020
adonainana:

Please whatsapp me

+44 75 916 839 24

Boss can I chat you up for some biz gigs?
Re: Naira Plunges To N472/$ As Forex Scarcity Worsens by rollandben(m): 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2021
Oloriburuku Country called Nigeria, Na so so backwardness. Radarada

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Nana And Femi Otedola / Mini Importers: Dhl/Fedex/ Ups/Ems/Nipost And Nigerian Customs Public Feedback / If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.