Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,324 members, 7,864,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

*Take Note*. Stay Awake! Don't Be Decieved By Them! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / *Take Note*. Stay Awake! Don't Be Decieved By Them! (262 Views)

Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. / Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" / Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*Take Note*. Stay Awake! Don't Be Decieved By Them! by OpenYourEyes1: 8:13am On Jul 29, 2020
Below is important reply to a commenter on this post: https://www.nairaland.com/6019533/anti-christ-apollos-father-satan

Xavfra:

Stop looking far ....

I'm the anti Christ you're looking for.....

Stop believing in b******.....

My reply:
"Apollo (the lawless one) is currently being prevented from taking over from the lawlessness his father satan wanted to cause allover the world. He won't be released until the children of GOD finish their works. This shows you who truely RULES over this world and the affair of man. It's the ALMIGHTY GOD, my friend!"
Re: *Take Note*. Stay Awake! Don't Be Decieved By Them! by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 29, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Below is important reply to a commenter on this post: https://www.nairaland.com/6019533/anti-christ-apollos-father-satan

My reply:
"Apollo (the lawless one) is currently being prevented from taking over from the lawlessness his father satan wanted to cause allover the world. He won't be released until the children of GOD finish their works. This shows you who truely RULES over this world and the affair of man. It's the ALMIGHTY GOD, my friend!"

Ok
Re: *Take Note*. Stay Awake! Don't Be Decieved By Them! by Kobojunkie: 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
My reply:
Apollo, the Greek God of the Sun is the son of Satan? What are you smoking? undecided
Re: *Take Note*. Stay Awake! Don't Be Decieved By Them! by OpenYourEyes1: 7:38am On Jul 31, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Apollo, the Greek God of the Sun is the son of Satan? What are you smoking?

Your posts are always full of insults and vulgar... that is one of the reasons I tend to skip them... I don't want others to learn thinking it's OK to do so.
Anyway, I decided to check your post today to see if it's something worth taking seriously (considering the way you comment on many of posts)... so I will reply you today, my friend. By the way, I will probably create a seperate thread (GOD willing) for us to discuss the Word of GOD properly & to help me fully determine if you are part of us.

*My question to you, do you believe what the world defines as apollo or the Holybook? You really believe apollo is a "god" and even "god of the Sun"?
Re: *Take Note*. Stay Awake! Don't Be Decieved By Them! by Kobojunkie: 7:44am On Jul 31, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Your posts are always full of insults and vulgar... that is one of the reasons I tend to skip them... I don't want others to learn thinking it's OK to do so.
I won't apologize for my language cause I am fine with it as is.
OpenYourEyes1:
Anyway, I decided to check your post today to see if it's something worth taking seriously (considering the way you comment on many of posts)... so I will reply you today, my friend. By the way, I will probably create a seperate thread (GOD willing) for us to discuss the Word of GOD properly & to help me fully determine if you are part of us.
I can tell you right here and now.. I am not part of YOUR group. The only one I belong to is Jesus Christ...
OpenYourEyes1:
*My question to you, do you believe what the world defines as apollo or the Holybook? You really believe apollo is a "god" and even "god of the Sun"?
And yes, Apollo is the greek god of the sun
Re: *Take Note*. Stay Awake! Don't Be Decieved By Them! by OpenYourEyes1: 7:49am On Jul 31, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I won't apologize for my language cause I am fine with it as is.
I can tell you right here and now.. I am not part of YOUR group. The only one I belong to is Jesus Christ...
And yes, Apollo is the greek god of the sun

It's OK, you are free to insult smiley

Which do you believe:
Holybook - Apollo is the destroyer or an angle of death?
Or
The World - apollo is "god" / "god of the sun"?
Re: *Take Note*. Stay Awake! Don't Be Decieved By Them! by Kobojunkie: 7:52am On Jul 31, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

It's OK, you are free to insult smiley
Which do you believe:
Holybook - Apollo is the destroyer or an angle of death?
Or
The World - apollo is "god" / "god of the sun"?
Where in the Bible do you find your reference to 'Apollo is the destroyer or an angle of death'? undecided
Re: *Take Note*. Stay Awake! Don't Be Decieved By Them! by OpenYourEyes1: 8:58am On Jul 31, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Where in the Bible do you find your reference to 'Apollo is the destroyer or an angle of death'?

You ignored my question.

I will answer yours anyway, here:

"And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon." — Revelation 9:11
Re: *Take Note*. Stay Awake! Don't Be Decieved By Them! by Kobojunkie: 9:10am On Jul 31, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

You ignored my question.
I believe I already asnwered your question earlier when I stated that Apollo was the greek god of the Sun.
OpenYourEyes1:
I will answer yours anyway, here:
"And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon." — Revelation 9:11
As for what is written in the book of Revelations is concerned, I cannot comment clearly on information lifted directly from a dream/vision from a third party, even if that third-party is John an apostle that walked with Jesus Christ while He lived. Like I tried telling someone yesterday, there are two facts we have ...

A) the Spirit of God does not grant us all the ability to interpret dreams, particularly the dreams of others. If we are to follow the claims of Paul, we can safely conclude that interpretation of dreams(particularly another's dreams) is not promised any follower of Jesus Christ.
B) The entire book of Revelation is John the apostles dream-vision, a vision he had while in captivity on the island of pathmos.

So what does this then mean? Well, given A, the Spirit of God had nothing to do with anyone who claims to be able to interprete the dream that is the book of Revelations. And given B, it is an error to suppose one can read literally from the book since what is expressed is from a dream, and not reality.
Re: *Take Note*. Stay Awake! Don't Be Decieved By Them! by OpenYourEyes1: 9:17am On Jul 31, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I believe I already asnwered your question earlier when I stated that Apollo was the greek god of the Sun.
As for what is written in the book of Revelations is concerned, I cannot comment clearly on information lifted directly from a dream/vision from a third party, even if that third-party is John an apostle that walked with Jesus Christ while He lived. Like I tried telling someone yesterday, there are two facts we have ...

A) the Spirit of God does not grant us all the ability to interpret dreams, particularly the dreams of others. If we are to follow the claims of Paul, we can safely conclude that interpretation of dreams(particularly another's dreams) is not promised any follower of Jesus Christ.
B) The entire book of Revelation is John the apostles dream-vision, a vision he had while in captivity on the island of pathmos.

So what does this then mean? Well, given A, the Spirit of God had nothing to do with anyone who claims to be able to interprete the dream that is the book of Revelations. And given B, it is an error to suppose one can read literally from the book since what is expressed is from a dream, and not reality.

Are you calling Paul & John liars?
You believe the world while doubting Paul and John?

My friend, you need to repent and fear GOD or he will judge you as hardened sinners are judged.
Re: *Take Note*. Stay Awake! Don't Be Decieved By Them! by Kobojunkie: 9:22am On Jul 31, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Are you calling Paul & John liars?
Paul and John? The book of Revelation is the book containing the dream sequence that John had, not Paul. And last I checked, no one takes what is seen in a dream literally.. you don't directly export knowledge from a dream to the real-world without first applying some 'special dream interpretation' and last I checked, the Spirit of God does not dole out 'special dream interpretation' gifts to anyone. undecided
OpenYourEyes1:
My friend, you need to repent and fear GOD or he will judge you as hardened sinners are judged.
God does not want us to put our trust in the words of men anyways , so no, He will not judge me for not trusting the words of Paul or John.
God has called on us to learn from Him and only Him. undecided

(1) (Reply)

DOES LIFE CONTINUE IMMEDIATELY AFTER DEATH IN BLISS OR TORMENT? / Woman Fakes Conversion To Islam In Order To Defraud Nigerian Muslims / What The World Says About Religion Doesn't Matter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.