Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Piggery, Poultry Or Fishery - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Piggery, Poultry Or Fishery (847 Views)

Cover Your Poultry Or Farm With Our Affordable Solar CCTV Camera / Piggery Business Plan / Pig Farmers Demand For Piggery Colonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Piggery, Poultry Or Fishery by Dayveedolu(m): 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2020
Hello everyone I'm in a limbo right now, I have about 50k and I'm wondering what to invest it in,The topic above are my most preferred option but I'm skeptical about who to sell to when ready plus which one is more advisable to invest in or should I say the one with the lesser risk
Re: Piggery, Poultry Or Fishery by Dayveedolu(m): 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
Please give me advice and expert in each field should give me the best option to go for and the calculated risk of each and how to make the maximum profit from the one I eventually choose
Re: Piggery, Poultry Or Fishery by waleyp(m): 2:40pm On Jul 29, 2020
It Will Be ToUGH To Start FishERY With That Amount
Re: Piggery, Poultry Or Fishery by shomutuski(m): 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2020
Snail farming broo. Message me on instagram @waxmust_farms

1 Like

Re: Piggery, Poultry Or Fishery by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2020
shomutuski:

From nairaland to Instagram?
Are you an internet farmer?
Say what you want to say here or you give him your phone number.

2 Likes

Re: Piggery, Poultry Or Fishery by Dayveedolu(m): 1:03am On Jul 30, 2020
waleyp:
It Will Be ToUGH To Start FishERY With That Amount
Thank you so what do you suggest??
Re: Piggery, Poultry Or Fishery by Dayveedolu(m): 1:03am On Jul 30, 2020
shomutuski:
Thanks but I don't think i have flair for snails
Re: Piggery, Poultry Or Fishery by waleyp(m): 2:45am On Jul 30, 2020
I don't know what I can suggest to you but that money right there can't do anything for now
Dayveedolu:

Thank you so what do you suggest??
Re: Piggery, Poultry Or Fishery by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 4:05am On Jul 30, 2020
50k?
Do you have space (pen) to start with? Take piggery and fishery out of your option with that amount.

Even the poultry without pen already available will not do anything.

2 Likes

Re: Piggery, Poultry Or Fishery by Dayveedolu(m): 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2020
IdisuleOurOwn:
50k?
Do you have space (pen) to start with? Take piggery and fishery out of your option with that amount.

Yes the pen is available
Re: Piggery, Poultry Or Fishery by shomutuski(m): 9:42pm On Aug 19, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

From nairaland to Instagram?
Are you an internet farmer?
Say what you want to say here or you give him your phone number.

You actually need to learn how to mind your business. If you don't have something to do, put your energy into something productive.

I don't even owe you an explanation.
Re: Piggery, Poultry Or Fishery by dorispray: 4:19am On Aug 20, 2020
IdisuleOurOwn:
50k?

You're right on point. 50k is a very little amount.

But the OP can consider other areas of farming that doesn't requires much capital investment such as the Snail farming....

But then on a second thought, why don't you consider looking into another aspect of the value chain in the agric-business such as the commodity trading (simply buy the produce from the Farmer and get the market/consumers to sell it to) Note: You can even add a simple processing here to preserve the produce shelf live longer and add increment to the selling price of the produce.

There are lots of information you can gather here on this forum to see how you can proceed with this simple venture successfully. Just do your research diligently!

2 Likes

Re: Piggery, Poultry Or Fishery by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:45am On Aug 20, 2020
shomutuski:

You actually need to learn how to mind your business. If you don't have something to do, put your energy into something productive.

I don't even owe you an explanation.

Internet farmer and scammer!
Bros, where I'm living, I work only for a few hours a day, receive a huge amount of salary, send it down to Nigeria for investment, and use the remaining time to attack scammers like you on this forum.
You don't need to work 24hrs a day to make money.

Farming is not done on Instagram, and no one here will fall for your cheap scam

2 Likes

Re: Piggery, Poultry Or Fishery by shomutuski(m): 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

Internet farmer and scammer!
Bros, where I'm living, I work only for a few hours a day, receive a huge amount of salary, send it down to Nigeria for investment, and use the remaining time to attack scammers like you on this forum.
You don't need to work 24hrs a day to make money.

Farming is not done on Instagram, and no one here will fall for your cheap scam

Story Story oooo

It's either you're rich or you're not!!!!
Bragging is due to your inadequacies.

A rich man won't have to say he has money, you have a conscience to decide that. LMAO

Cheerio
Re: Piggery, Poultry Or Fishery by Kenoxman(m): 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2020
Dayveedolu:
Hello everyone I'm in a limbo right now, I have about 50k and I'm wondering what to invest it in,The topic above are my most preferred option but I'm skeptical about who to sell to when ready plus which one is more advisable to invest in or should I say the one with the lesser risk
POULTRY. But stay away from broilers for now. High cost of doc, feed,drugs and vaccine will make you struggle to rear 25 pieces with that amount let alone 50 pieces(one carton) which is impossible. Instead go for local turkey and cockerels(white and black) and noilers. These categories of birds eat lesser feed at their early stages and when they begin to consume bigger(4 wks upwards) u can easily mix their feed with components such as malt, wheat, corn chaff etc inorder to to minimize cost and ur birds performance still won't be affected. An advantage u can't get with broilers. Plus they are more resistant to diseases. Hit me up if u are a newbie and u are interested.

2 Likes

Re: Piggery, Poultry Or Fishery by Dayveedolu(m): 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2020
Thank you all for your contribution...i couldn't gain access to my account and when i did i already created a thread where i eventually went for the broiler and Turkey they are slightly above 3 months now 10 broilers and 10 Turkey's , i lost 3 broiler along the line and one turkey they are doing very fine rn

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Wow!!! We Just Received Another Set Of Tilapia Fingerlings From Thailand Today. / Pls I Need A Loan Of 100k To Mentain My Farm / Discover The Website That Teaches Agric Like No Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.