Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,620 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Should I Collect The N200, 000 Loan Or Not/suggest A Business Too - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Should I Collect The N200, 000 Loan Or Not/suggest A Business Too (1246 Views)

Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it / Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira / I Need #60,000 Loan Or Business Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Collect The N200, 000 Loan Or Not/suggest A Business Too by Wizklynd23(m): 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2020
Fellow Nairalanders good day...
The lockdown and this corona brouhaha has
really hit us bad but however here I am in the midst of a opportunity to collect a whooping amount of N200, 000 as loan with weekly interest of 2.5% for a complete year..
Should I collect the loan or not?
Furthermore, can someone suggest to me a business/investment I Could start with that amount ...

NB: I am a student, just feel like using this time for something promising...

I created a post related to this some years ago it was really helpful...

Thank you so much..
mods help me push to front page
Re: Should I Collect The N200, 000 Loan Or Not/suggest A Business Too by MrSly(m): 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2020
I hope you know that the interest alone within one year is 40k higher than the capital? Taking such loanis a very poor business decision.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Collect The N200, 000 Loan Or Not/suggest A Business Too by Johntemmy(m): 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2020
invest in plank trade to make your cool cash....
you can also start farming with the same amount if you don't have interest with my first advise..
if you are not okay with the two above then state your location then I'll give you best business to do with the same amount.
Re: Should I Collect The N200, 000 Loan Or Not/suggest A Business Too by LKO(m): 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2020
Johntemmy:
you can also start farming with the same amount if you don't have interest with my first advise..
if you are not okay with the two above then state your location then I'll give you best business to do with the same amount.

Oga please explain number one. I'm interested in that one sir.

1 Like

Re: Should I Collect The N200, 000 Loan Or Not/suggest A Business Too by recentalasko(m): 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
Wizklynd23:
Fellow Nairalanders good day...
The lockdown and this corona brouhaha has
really hit us bad but however here I am in the midst of a opportunity to collect a whooping amount of N200, 000 as loan with weekly interest of 2.5% for a complete year..
Should I collect the loan or not?
Furthermore, can someone suggest to me a business/investment I Could start with that amount ...

NB: I am a student, just feel like using this time for something promising...

I created a post related to this some years ago it was really helpful...

Thank you so much..
mods help me push to front page
May i crave ur indulgence, hw were u able to access the loan?
Re: Should I Collect The N200, 000 Loan Or Not/suggest A Business Too by Johntemmy(m): 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2020
LKO:

Oga please explain number one. I'm interested in that one sir.

when I re-read his write up then I know thats once chance 2.5 per week on top 200k..that's 120% it double the loan already who does that?...is not advisable at all .. initially I thought is 2.5% in a year..

but if you want to invest in plank trade it's 2% per month for 12 months and 1% as bonus at the end that's 25% in a year as your ROI....contact me on Whatsapp for more info.

1 Like

Re: Should I Collect The N200, 000 Loan Or Not/suggest A Business Too by Wizklynd23(m): 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
MrSly:
I hope you know that the interest alone within one year is 40k higher than the capital? Taking such loanis a very poor business decision.
I have been thinking about that too...
My major problem if I could get a sure biz/investment with weekly interest or profit if 5% above,, I go collect the money ohh
Re: Should I Collect The N200, 000 Loan Or Not/suggest A Business Too by Wizklynd23(m): 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2020
recentalasko:
May i crave ur indulgence, hw were u able to access the loan?
I don't know much about that but it's someone who actually will work it out for me, I will get the details and update it here
Re: Should I Collect The N200, 000 Loan Or Not/suggest A Business Too by recentalasko(m): 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2020
Wizklynd23:

I don't know much about that but it's someone who actually will work it out for me, I will get the details and update it here
Also a student looking for such incentives. I'd really appreciate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Collect The N200, 000 Loan Or Not/suggest A Business Too by ekene101: 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2020
Johntemmy:

Same plank trade someone was lamenting on a scam thread that he was suppose to collect his profit in February after a month of investing and up till now,he has not seen neither a dime of his 250k investment nor a Kobo of interest. op run for your life.
Re: Should I Collect The N200, 000 Loan Or Not/suggest A Business Too by sammirano: 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
Dont take that loan, it's bad

1 Like

Re: Should I Collect The N200, 000 Loan Or Not/suggest A Business Too by Johntemmy(m): 1:50am On Jul 30, 2020
ekene101:

Same plank trade someone was lamenting on a scam thread that he was suppose to collect his profit in February after a month of investing and up till now,he has not seen neither a dime of his 250k investment nor a Kobo of interest. op run for your life.

ekene101 but not on my thread likewise you have not see any of my investors dragging my name or complain that I scam them..so why telling him to run as if am the one or have you ever see negative comment concerning my business.. inshort have never see anyone coming to my thread to talk trash like this since many years ago of being here that's really shows you are a fool and feable minded folk.

tho am not surprise cos your signature say it all.
it really shows you want attention and have give it to you...if you wants more I will give you lash back to back ode.
Re: Should I Collect The N200, 000 Loan Or Not/suggest A Business Too by Fa44me: 3:24am On Jul 30, 2020
Wizklynd23:

I have been thinking about that too...
My major problem if I could get a sure biz/investment with weekly interest or profit if 5% above,, I go collect the money ohh
. You can can chat me up. There's a company you can invest that amount and pay your loan within 6 months from the weekly interest, you will still have some amount left for self and have your capital back. If you don't get your money and your capital back, come here and call me names. I can even direct you to the company to confirm before taking any step. I have been getting my ROi weekly without failing for 3 months now and the company is waxing stronger. This is not a ponzi oooo, l hate it. WhatsApp me for more info on 08134780680
Re: Should I Collect The N200, 000 Loan Or Not/suggest A Business Too by ekene101: 6:49am On Jul 30, 2020
Johntemmy:

ekene101 but not on my thread likewise you have not see any of my investors dragging my name or complain that I scam them..so why telling him to run as if am the one or have you ever see negative comment concerning my business.. inshort have never see anyone coming to my thread to talk trash like this since many years ago of being here that's really shows you are a fool and feable minded folk.

tho am not surprise cos your signature say it all.
it really shows you want attention and have give it to you...if you wants more I will give you lash back to back ode.
Say whatever u like,flip cash has different names,but at the end you and ur money gets flipped..op run from this guy,the first two ideals of business coming from his head are known to have been used to scam people here,then what else is left in his skull. japa japa or u subscribe to pro max tears when he starts telling u stories,he won't be there with u to pacify d loan people on ur behalf wen dey start coming for their money. a word dey say..

2 Likes

Re: Should I Collect The N200, 000 Loan Or Not/suggest A Business Too by psychologist(m): 8:15am On Jul 30, 2020
Having a solid business idea should pre-date taking the loan....

Never take a loan to start a business, especially one you don't know Jack about.
Re: Should I Collect The N200, 000 Loan Or Not/suggest A Business Too by Johntemmy(m): 8:28am On Jul 31, 2020
ekene101:
Say whatever u like,flip cash has different names,but at the end you and ur money gets flipped..op run from this guy,the first two ideals of business coming from his head are known to have been used to scam people here,then what else is left in his skull. japa japa or u subscribe to pro max tears when he starts telling u stories,he won't be there with u to pacify d loan people on ur behalf wen dey start coming for their money. a word dey say..

I know your type too know they worry you...
you can make your research am the first person to introduce investment on plank trade on NL likewise I didn't advice him to invest in Agric with me ... cos the offer as bin closed for this season..am only telling him to go into Agric with that amount is okay for him to start from scratch first and if he didn't ok with d first two advice he can still voice out ...also tell me his location so that I can tell him to know what they lack there..
tho you don't deserve my explanation but for the people view this likewise to learn...
Note I didn't said compulsory he should invest in what am doing it's a matter of choice and if you can go through my profile and threads you can't ever see complain or any allegations either from my clients or investors so obviously you are looking for attention then I'll give you back to back..omo ale jatijati..tueh.
Re: Should I Collect The N200, 000 Loan Or Not/suggest A Business Too by ekene101: 9:23am On Jul 31, 2020
Johntemmy:

I know your type too know they worry you...
you can make your research am the first person to introduce investment on plank trade on NL likewise I didn't advice him to invest in Agric with me ... cos the offer as bin closed for this season..am only telling him to go into Agric with that amount is okay for him to start from scratch first and if he didn't ok with d first two advice he can still voice out ...also tell me his location so that I can tell him to know what they lack there..
tho you don't deserve my explanation but for the people view this likewise to learn...
Note I didn't said compulsory he should invest in what am doing it's a matter of choice and if you can go through my profile and threads you can't ever see complain or any allegations either from my clients or investors so obviously you are looking for attention then I'll give you back to back..omo ale jatijati..tueh.
only a scammer or intended scammer throws insults first because his bubbles are burst,o.p reason you should avoid this omo ole,omo okoriburuku niyen,unam ikot.. online plank investment my purple arse.. ur mate dey saw mill and bush dey saw plank,u dey fine already made money for audio plank investment. u must be a binomo and Bitcoin scammer,audio criminologist. omo geographical location and business event planner,am in hell fire what business can I start with 275naira, akamu..with ur rat face.
How many broke people on this nl have you thought how to make money, keep looking for who has already made money so you can swipe from them..town and community investment planner,master planner, commander in chief community financial aid planning chair person,Elder of the onowu in council self appointed financial planner for the oganiru Union progress forum Abaji chapter.
Re: Should I Collect The N200, 000 Loan Or Not/suggest A Business Too by Johntemmy(m): 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2020
ekene101:
only a scammer or intended scammer throws insults first because his bubbles are burst,o.p reason you should avoid this omo ole,omo okoriburuku niyen,unam ikot.. online plank investment my purple arse.. ur mate dey saw mill and bush dey saw plank,u dey fine already made money for audio plank investment. u must be a binomo and Bitcoin scammer,audio criminologist. omo geographical location and business event planner,am in hell fire what business can I start with 275naira, akamu..with ur rat face.
How many broke people on this nl have you thought how to make money, keep looking for who has already made money so you can swipe from them..town and community investment planner,master planner, commander in chief community financial aid planning chair person,Elder of the onowu in council self appointed financial planner for the oganiru Union progress forum Abaji chapter.

I work from morning to night I eat from my sweat and I thank God hustle is paying
and am sure you are a small boy whom your parents are still feeding cos ur words are very childish..you can follow your parents talk to raise up capital and meet me in my sawmill on Monday don't bring money yet I'll feed you for one month just for you to learn then your sense go come back to normal....cos I can c ur head dey pain u...even with the rubbish you wrote above. also if you don't have capital just take me as a project and make research errand my place of work and my House then you come back here and tell world may b am legit or not..
Note I'll feed you for the whole week but only Transport is not guaranted...
so make haste now and call me then I'll tell u how you going to locate me ..if not then I'll term you a clown ..that's all.
Re: Should I Collect The N200, 000 Loan Or Not/suggest A Business Too by ekene101: 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2020
Johntemmy:

I work from morning to night I eat from my sweat and I thank God hustle is paying
and am sure you are a small boy whom your parents are still feeding cos ur words are very childish..you can follow your parents talk to raise up capital and meet me in my sawmill on Monday don't bring money yet I'll feed you for one month just for you to learn then your sense go come back to normal....cos I can c ur head dey pain u...even with the rubbish you wrote above. also if you don't have capital just take me as a project and make research errand my place of work and my House then you come back here and tell world may b am legit or not..
Note I'll feed you for the whole week but only Transport is not guaranted...
so make haste now and call me then I'll tell u how you going to locate me ..if not then I'll term you a clown ..that's all.
mumu man, nobody will invest borrowed loan on your online plank business,take it to your family and extended family,better still hire a projector and tell your king to summon the whole of your community,you can advertise your plank business to them in the village square and may even be given chieftaincy title for being the most stupidd decorated goat face in the community. awon hushpuppian..
Re: Should I Collect The N200, 000 Loan Or Not/suggest A Business Too by Johntemmy(m): 11:14pm On Jul 31, 2020
ekene101:
mumu man, nobody will invest borrowed loan on your online plank business,take it to your family and extended family,better still hire a projector and tell your king to summon the whole of your community,you can advertise your plank business to them in the village square and may even be given chieftaincy title for being the most stupidd decorated goat face in the community. awon hushpuppian..

NOW AM DONE WITH YOU.
I told you to come and make research about me
free food free house but only transportation is not guaranteed cos na u b doubting Thomas.
so what else oga Ade ...no one ever come out that I scam him or her likewise you so why your head they pain you ..jealosy they kill oo oga Ade and besides I never buy pj now so why so much beefing..
you just made me realize that not everbody on nairaland is with his or her brain box cos now I realize that either one of the nuts that key that box as been stolen or lost when they are taking you to Yaba left or definitely you didn't complete that drugs for this months. cos I know if it's osogbo weeds that is working negatively in your system you will still have small sense now so definitely a nut as lost or you miss your prescription.pele you can now go and take your drugs cos I don't like the way you are embarrassing yourself.
Re: Should I Collect The N200, 000 Loan Or Not/suggest A Business Too by ekene101: 11:51pm On Jul 31, 2020
Johntemmy:

NOW AM DONE WITH YOU.
I told you to come and make research about me
free food free house but only transportation is not guaranteed cos na u b doubting Thomas.
so what else oga Ade ...no one ever come out that I scam him or her likewise you so why your head they pain you ..jealosy they kill oo oga Ade and besides I never buy pj now so why so much beefing..
you just made me realize that not everbody on nairaland is with his or her brain box cos now I realize that either one of the nuts that key that box as been stolen or lost when they are taking you to Yaba left or definitely you didn't complete that drugs for this months. cos I know if it's osogbo weeds that is working negatively in your system you will still have small sense now so definitely a nut as lost or you miss your prescription.pele you can now go and take your drugs cos I don't like the way you are embarrassing yourself.
Oga scammer,ur mates dey do street,na door mouth u still dey..change format,with ur goat face.
Re: Should I Collect The N200, 000 Loan Or Not/suggest A Business Too by Johntemmy(m): 8:14am On Aug 01, 2020
[quote author=ekene101 post=92319074]Oga scammer,ur mates dey do street,na door mouth u still dey..change format,with ur goat face.[

calling me what am not when you don't know me personally...or is it a crime to advice if I arrest you now and sue you to the court for defamation or wrong accusations your people will now be begging me abi? cos am sure corps will surely ask you whether you see people that I scam or scam you personally and am sure by then you begin to beg me including your family too.hummm but I won't do that if I have a bad intention here may God jugde me likewise if it's true that I scam you or you see people that I scam or you willing acuse me without dully research to know may be it's true or not that this someone is guilty then I pray that God will jugde you..esun ti o lowo n be won ma fi kan e ...o ti di ase.... omo osan ti n ko ponpo ba iya e.
Re: Should I Collect The N200, 000 Loan Or Not/suggest A Business Too by ekene101: 8:25am On Aug 01, 2020
[quote author=Johntemmy post=92325538][/quote]goats are meant for pepper soup,d head for groundnut soup and the legs for nkwobi. chose one u scammer,ewu skull minner.
Better start to learn soapy becos kirikiri or kuje is already ur portion,e remain small. thief..
Re: Should I Collect The N200, 000 Loan Or Not/suggest A Business Too by Johntemmy(m): 9:32am On Aug 01, 2020
ekene101:
goats are meant for pepper soup,d head for groundnut soup and the legs for nkwobi. chose one u scammer,ewu skull minner.
Better start to learn soapy becos kirikiri or kuje is already ur portion,e remain small. thief..

I think am talking with a someone reasonable initially but at this stage I realize too much of weeds is bad... Pele
Re: Should I Collect The N200, 000 Loan Or Not/suggest A Business Too by ekene101: 10:24am On Aug 01, 2020
Johntemmy:

I think am talking with a someone reasonable initially but at this stage I realize too much of weeds is bad... Pele
scammer scammer scammer... Go and work.
Re: Should I Collect The N200, 000 Loan Or Not/suggest A Business Too by Johntemmy(m): 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2020
[quote author=ekene101 post=92329709] scammer scammer scammer... Go and work. [/

May God spoil your name,image and your work as you intend to do so to me..
May God scatter your life ki Oro e ko dojuru ni oruko jesu unless I scam you or as a bad intention to my fellow here..
Now I realize exchanging words with an insane people can make a sane being an insane..omo elepo ni e you don't have names or image to protect so kole dunmi fun e.tueh.
Re: Should I Collect The N200, 000 Loan Or Not/suggest A Business Too by 17lee(m): 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2020
Liquid laundry starch production can give you financial liberty that is if you are serious to be financially liberated you only need the knowledge investment in knowledge empowers you for unusual accomplishments.whatsapp only zero eight zero 64654116 you will be glad you did.
Re: Should I Collect The N200, 000 Loan Or Not/suggest A Business Too by ekene101: 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2020
Johntemmy:
[/quote] scammer scammer scammer post=92339270]
scammer
Re: Should I Collect The N200, 000 Loan Or Not/suggest A Business Too by ekene101: 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2020
Johntemmy:
[/quote] scammer scammer scammer post=92339270]
scammer
Re: Should I Collect The N200, 000 Loan Or Not/suggest A Business Too by Johntemmy(m): 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2020
ekene101:
goats are meant for pepper soup,d head for groundnut soup and the legs for nkwobi. chose one u scammer,ewu skull minner.

see the way you are spewing trash this really shows either you are fustrated or you just escaped from aro not long cos no reasonable person we be doing the way you are doing now..
am very sure you are still in pry schl when have been coming to nairaland n before i finally joined in which you may still be in your village then.
omo oko to Fe baleje..very soon you will go back to that aro ok...Pele.
Re: Should I Collect The N200, 000 Loan Or Not/suggest A Business Too by ekene101: 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2020
Johntemmy:

see the way you are spewing trash this really shows either you are fustrated or you just escaped from aro not long cos no reasonable person we be doing the way you are doing now..
am very sure you are still in pry schl when have been coming to nairaland n before i finally joined in which you may still be in your village then.
omo oko to Fe baleje..very soon you will go back to that aro ok...Pele.
thief,na goat u be,choose between groundnut soup, pepper soup and nkwobi,which one Dem go use ur empty head for...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Now The World's Second Biggest Bitcoin Market After The US / 4yrs Old Linkedin Accounts For Sell 5k , still available / Is Alat By Wema Bank Dollar Card Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.