Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,589 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Whats Inside A $3,000,000 Johannesburg, South African Mega Mansion? (Video) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Whats Inside A $3,000,000 Johannesburg, South African Mega Mansion? (Video) (796 Views)

Juju Calabash & Ritual Sponges Found In Demolished Lagos Mansion (video) / Inside N72,000,000 Johannesburg South African Mansion (video, Photos) / Inside N1,080,000,000 Banana Island Lagos Mansion (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Inside A $3,000,000 Johannesburg, South African Mega Mansion? (Video) by ainatemitayo(m): 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2020
What's Inside a $3,000,000 Johannesburg, South African Mega Mansion is a video about me taking you on a luxury house tour of one of the most expensive real estate buildings in Sandton, Johannesburg South Africa. If you have plans of moving to South Africa and owning real estate, this video is for you. Do like watch and enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSjo31CV6qI

Re: Whats Inside A $3,000,000 Johannesburg, South African Mega Mansion? (Video) by Emvico34: 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
all na vanity
Re: Whats Inside A $3,000,000 Johannesburg, South African Mega Mansion? (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2020
ainatemitayo:
What's Inside a $3,000,000 Johannesburg, South African Mega Mansion is a video about me taking you on a luxury house tour of one of the most expensive real estate buildings in Sandton, Johannesburg South Africa. If you have plans of moving to South Africa and owning real estate, this video is for you. Do like watch and enjoy.

Nigerian real estate market is so overpriced... what you get in SA for $3M will cost no less than $5m in Nigeria (and i am generous).

i saw that $3M Banana island property you posted a while back and what an overpriced/shameful place it is. there was really nothing special about the place... one side of the building even looked straight into the neighbor's house, lol! but your videos are a great look into the beauty of Nigeria and Africa. kudos!
Re: Whats Inside A $3,000,000 Johannesburg, South African Mega Mansion? (Video) by Lawsaite: 6:32pm On Jul 29, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Nigerian real estate market is so overpriced... what you get in SA for $3M will cost no less than $5m in Nigeria (and i am generous).

i saw that $3M Banana island property you posted a while back and what a overpriced/shameful place it. there was really nothing special about the place... one side of the building even looked straight into the neighbor's house, lol! but your videos are a great look into the beauty of Nigeria and Africa. kudos!
You still haven't put it down bro. I'll leave you to bask in this strange and annoyingly unconscientious feeling of accomplishment which you bathe yourself in. I pray someday, somewhere and somehow, you're paid back in kind. You'll then see what it actually feels like. I sometimes wonder the kind of mentality people like you have. How on would you be so dispassionate seeing your fellow mans call for help as a medium to scam. Quite alright there might be chances that this is so, but then this particular subject is something that you ply with great a sense of maturity and benefit of the doubt, lest you trample on an actually innocent person. This is also so seeing that you don't have all the facts. You are only seeing what's been put in from of you, or what you chose to make out of it. The country would truly be a greater one if persons like you channel this such energy at unraveling the deeds of the true charlatans we have in the society, but no. You chose to swabble it out here on Nairaland, feeling achieved like a local champion who've just caught a child stealing from his mothers pot. I'd try and put no further words to you on this particular issue, but deep down In this young mans heart who's out here trying to eke out a living despite these truly trying times, he'll always have you in his thoughts and prayer per chance let karma pay you a little much needed visit. Good evening sir
Re: Whats Inside A $3,000,000 Johannesburg, South African Mega Mansion? (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2020
Lawsaite:

You still haven't put it down bro. I'll leave you to bask in this strange and annoyingly unconscientious feeling of accomplishment which you bathe yourself in. I pray someday, somewhere and somehow, you're paid back in kind. You'll then see what it actually feels like. I sometimes wonder the kind of mentality people like you have. How on would you be so dispassionate seeing your fellow mans call for help as a medium to scam. Quite alright there might be chances that this is so, but then this particular subject is something that you ply with great a sense of maturity and benefit of the doubt, lest you trample on an actually innocent person. This is also so seeing that you don't have all the facts. You are only seeing what's been put in from of you, or what you chose to make out of it. The country would truly be a greater one if persons like you channel this such energy at unraveling the deeds of the true charlatans we have in the society, but no. You chose to swabble it out here on Nairaland, feeling achieved like a local champion who've just caught a child stealing from his mothers pot. I'd try and put no further words to you on this particular issue, but deep down In this young mans heart who's out here trying to eke out a living despite these truly trying times, he'll always have you in his thoughts and prayer per chance let karma pay you a little much needed visit. Good evening sir

bro you are a CRIMINAL, A FRAUDSTER who come on NL with fake stories and change profiles trying to fool people. i will NEVER put my post down and must warn other NLers about who you truly are. accept it and change your ways, as this is just the consequences of your ill actions
Re: Whats Inside A $3,000,000 Johannesburg, South African Mega Mansion? (Video) by Gerrard59(m): 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

i saw that $3M Banana island property you posted a while back and what an overpriced/shameful place it is. there was really nothing special about the place... one side of the building even looked straight into the neighbor's house, lol! but your videos are a great look into the beauty of Nigeria and Africa. kudos!

Extremely and ridiculously overpriced. The worst and annoying aspect of it is the lack of infrastructure in the surrounding areas where these properties aren't up to par with their South African counterparts.

1 Like

Re: Whats Inside A $3,000,000 Johannesburg, South African Mega Mansion? (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2020
Gerrard59:
Extremely and ridiculously overpriced. The worst and annoying aspect of it is the lack of infrastructure in the surrounding areas where these properties aren't up to par with their South African counterparts.

very true... i guess Nigerians are more focused on selling/buying plots of land instead of selling a LIFESTYLE. the above SA house is a lifestyle, while these overpriced homes in Nigeria are just expensive places.

even in Banana island, there is nothing special about the area.... just an expensive price tag. i was thinking that Eko Atlantic would change that, but they've instead raised the bar on mediocrity (furnished 2/3 bed apts renting for $100k per year, lol)

@Ainatemitayo
you should do a vlog about the lifestyle difference between living in Nigeria and living in SA... it seems that SA is more dangerous (in some areas) than Nigeria... especially with their nyaope/wunga epidemic.
Re: Whats Inside A $3,000,000 Johannesburg, South African Mega Mansion? (Video) by Lawsaite: 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bro you are a CRIMINAL, A FRAUDSTER who come on NL with fake stories and change profiles trying to fool people. i will NEVER put my post down and must warn other NLers about who you truly are. accept it and change your ways, as this is just the consequences of your ill actions
You reek of ignorance. I won't mention you on this again. I realized you don't worth my time.
Re: Whats Inside A $3,000,000 Johannesburg, South African Mega Mansion? (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2020
Lawsaite:
You reek of ignorance. I won't mention you on this again. I realized you don't worth my time.

[img]https://media1./images/93e9a1462345f42473c889e231b554eb/tenor.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Story Of Ezego Of Ihiala / NOW SELLING!.. Switchless Smart 4bedroom Terrace / Miami Beach Front, ibeju-lekki Promo price 1m Buy 5 Get One Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.