Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport (73087 Views)

Nigeria Exported N100bn Worth Airplanes To Ghana In 2021 / Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) / Reason Commercial Airplanes Dont Have Parachutes Onboard For Passengers(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by Ayemileto(m): 8:52am On Jul 30, 2020
Abohboy:
Pictures or it’s fake, if two planes collided on a runway there would have either been a fire, explosion or both the planes would have massiv evolves inside of them

Baba read again shocked

They didn't collide on the runway.

One was parked while the other was taxing.
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by ymstar(m): 8:55am On Jul 30, 2020
Gwan2:
This is one of the reasons why most African countries populace have so much distrust in their leaders or ruling class, on one end there’s ban on international flights, while on the other end international flights disguised as evacuation flight is happening at exorbitant rates.
You wonder why lots of Africans think corona virus and daily figures rolled out is a gimmick to siphon funds?
Please open up the international wing officially and atleast put some majors used for passengers on the “evacuation” or emergency flights
You are so right
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by IfGodbeforus(m): 9:07am On Jul 30, 2020
Amazing!

But it's a prelude to how things are gonna be on the day of the RAPTURE!

A Pilot who is born again and on duty right in the air will disappear one time. It is going to be real crazy that day.
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by cybriz82(m): 9:09am On Jul 30, 2020
Gwan2:
This is one of the reasons why most African countries populace have so much distrust in their leaders or ruling class, on one end there’s ban on international flights, while on the other end international flights disguised as evacuation flight is happening at exorbitant rates.
You wonder why lots of Africans think corona virus and daily figures rolled out is a gimmick to siphon funds?
Please open up the international wing officially and atleast put some majors used for passengers on the “evacuation” or emergency flights

But na una go still go out n vote for them abi
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by mattfeuter(m): 9:13am On Jul 30, 2020
LagosismyHome:

Hmmm you never know with Naija... officials will say one thing and then do differently. wont be surprised if this true and has been happening. Smh

That’s what’s I’m guessing too, you need to see the way flights are trooping in , one would wonder , are all these still evacuation flights? Lol

I think someone is making money off it.
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by FLOTAN(m): 9:33am On Jul 30, 2020
This must have happened as a result of pilot’s distraction, fatigue, miscalculation or wrong guidance from the ground controllers.

*** We’re glad to inform that our Diamond Haven Estate is almost fully subscribed. Join the wise investors! Hurry, less than 5 plots remaining!!!
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by Odunolumide(m): 9:39am On Jul 30, 2020
entrep88:
This one na small news.....A ship is still missing for years in this country wey me and you dey!

Leader-ship , abi?
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by RichBoy247: 9:51am On Jul 30, 2020
decatalyst:

Laughable grin

E shock you? So, you are part of the many who don't know how things are being run in this country? No wonder I read some comments here and just shake head.

Majority don't really know...

This country is a joke!

Partial international flights are going on all over the world.

Stop being so negative, if you don't like Nigeria, we Nigerians don't like saboteurs and pessismists like you. Pack your load and go to where ever, we don't care.
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by barragan: 10:00am On Jul 30, 2020
flyingpig:
So International Flights dey occur all this while shocked

How else do you think evacuations have been happening?
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by vhykeeytor(m): 10:01am On Jul 30, 2020
SEGLIZ:

go get a life.
is Buhari the airports authority management? Nigerians like you and I are the one behind this.
My gross Buhari would be, on here hearing this would he take a decisive action against those undermining the nation's interest and authority at the expense of all.
you answer is as good as mine. Nigeria don't for now need a listening leader but a decisive, who knows it's onion and never to run a government of me and my cronies. EOD.

so what's your point. Is Buhari not running a government of me and my kinsmen...the main reason things are not working in this country. We voted for change not comparison with previous administration. God go truly shame Buhari...if...
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by onome2013: 10:03am On Jul 30, 2020
You see why Corona virus has not finish in Nigeria, if the international flights are still functioning under the pretence of emergency ,while it is commercial according to this report.
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by mofedamijo(m): 10:04am On Jul 30, 2020
decatalyst:

Laughable grin

E shock you? So, you are part of the many who don't know how things are being run in this country? No wonder I read some comments here and just shake head.

This country is a joke!

It's not just Nigeria, so many countries have been having flights, South Africa with their alarming rate, records over 40 international flights daily.
Countries are codely opening up, if not, hunger and unemployment will kill many.
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by onome2013: 10:11am On Jul 30, 2020
You see why Corona virus has not finish in Nigeria, if the international flights are still functioning under the pretence of emergency ,while it is running commercial according to this report.
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by olascoshow(m): 10:44am On Jul 30, 2020
OldNairalander:
How far the Chinese doctors sef
I wish I know �
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by mvem(m): 10:56am On Jul 30, 2020
otokx:

International passenger flights have not resumed.
but they go on under the evacuation flights ...especially for emergency case or if you have PR or a citizen of a said Country...I know for Canada, US, UK....they are arranged sha
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by Teetop22(f): 11:23am On Jul 30, 2020
They would never understand. Leave them.
decatalyst:

Laughable grin

This country is a joke!
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by idahme(m): 11:35am On Jul 30, 2020
Abohboy:
Pictures or it’s fake, if two planes collided on a runway there would have either been a fire, explosion or both the planes would have massiv evolves inside of them

“The Turkish cargo flight was parked at the tarmac when the MEA airbus ran into it l, ripping off part of the empennage of the aircraft"

Runway? Nope you probably don't get the whole picture of the write up, not all accidents involving planes leads to explosion.
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 30, 2020
And we are asking why Lagos figures keep increasing
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by moorevic(m): 12:13pm On Jul 30, 2020
so plane don dey jam plane. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2020
flyingpig:
So International Flights dey occur all this while shocked
ee shock u?

grin
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by writeprof(m): 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
I now have answer to the NASS summer break recess
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by SEGLIZ: 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
vhykeeytor:

so what's your point. Is Buhari not running a government of me and my kinsmen...the main reason things are not working in this country. We voted for change not comparison with previous administration. God go truly shame Buhari...if...

we all are involved in this, likewise we need a leader that can challenge and pull the bull by the horn.
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by WizzyVine: 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2020
saintvc:
SO TGEY ARE OPERATING CODEDLY WHILE SCHOOLS ARE SHUT

Hahaha, schools too have been operating closely. You never hear?
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by shoprite: 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2020
Collision . . . Which part of Social Distancing do they not understand . . .The "Social" or the "Distancing" ? undecided

Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by judedave181: 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2020
I know of a close pal during lock down who travelled back to UK.
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by Typicool8(m): 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
decatalyst:

Laughable grin

This country is a joke!
Nigeria is a failed state
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by GreatGod2020(m): 3:55pm On Jul 30, 2020
Islie:

Another source at the scene of the incident said the Middle East Airline and others had been carrying out commercial operations under the disguise of evacuation flights.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/07/29/breaking-two-airplanes-collide-lagos-airport#disqus_thread

I'm sure baba will shock if he hear this news... Anyway, I'm not. surprise this is my unique country call Nigeria.
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by GreatGod2020(m): 3:57pm On Jul 30, 2020
Ayemileto:

Baba read again shocked
They didn't collide on the runway.
One was parked while the other was taxing.
Some people don't read they we just rush to comment...
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by UB4040(m): 5:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
I recommend DNA test to be conducted on the pilot with immediate effect I think say na only okada drivers de take shekpe I no no say pilot de follow shine eye continue.
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by DAVE5(m): 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2020
punisha:

Calm down, it's just a minor accident. Just a new bumpersand radiator. Painter guy said he will collect 35k and respray it.

You don get experience gan

E sure me say u dey live for lagos
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by punisha: 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2020
DAVE5:

You don get experience gan

E sure me say u dey live for lagos

LMAO.... Experience no be small my brother.
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2020
UB4040:
I recommend DNA test to be conducted on the pilot with immediate effect I think say na only okada drivers de take shekpe I no no say pilot de follow shine eye continue.
Guy which one be DNA test ontop shekpe matter. Easy o. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Lagos Bike Rider Uses Dustbin As Dispatch Box To Evade Arrest / 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. / Experiences Of Nigerians Living In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.