Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

UNILAG Grading System | How To Calculate Aggregrate Score - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Grading System | How To Calculate Aggregrate Score (872 Views)

JAMB 2024 Marking Scheme: Verify The JAMB Grading System Right Now / Benue State University Closed As Students Protest New CGPA Grading / Nigerian Universities To Revert To Five Point Scale Of Grading System - NUC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG Grading System | How To Calculate Aggregrate Score by Samkoyeh3(m): 11:41pm On Jul 29, 2020
Many fresh students of the university of Lagos [UNILAG] is so curious and willing to know everything about how to calculate Grade Point Aggregate (GPA). University of Lagos (UNILAG) Grading System for undergraduate admission is one of the things all UNILAG students including freshers wishes to know about.

This article was prepared to answer all issues pertaining to how to calculate cgpa in UNILAG to help all prospective students to know more about the school.

Yes, before i proceed to discuss Grade Point University of Lagos, i will like to talk a little about UNILAG History, UNILAG was founded in 1962, and at present unilag has 12 faculties which include Arts, Basic Medical Sciences, Clinical Sciences, Engineering, Law, Pharmacy, Social Sciences, Science, Environmental Sciences, Education, Dental Sciences, and Business Administration.

UNILAG is among the best university in Nigeria, According to cwur.org UNILAG it was rank 1944 in the world and Nigeria it was rank 4th.

Now we gonna move to what this post is based on “UNILAG Grading System”. Firstly, i will go in-depth to discuss how to calculate your aggregate score for you to stand a chance of gaining admission into the school.

Continue Reading Here >>> https://scholarsvibes.com.ng/unilag-grading-system/

(1) (Reply)

WHO And Unicef Urge Reopening Of Schools In Africa / Why I Think Arabic Should Be Formalized In Nigeria. / SUG President Bags First Class Despite Serving As Students’ Union Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.