Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:41 AM

Do Not Allow That Witch To Live. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Not Allow That Witch To Live. (370 Views)

A Church All Night Will Not Allow Me Sleep / Pastor Sam Adeyemi: "Bishop Oyedepo's Protocol Did Not Allow Me See Him" / Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Allow That Witch To Live. by uchkochi(m): 5:06am On Jul 30, 2020
DO NOT ALLOW THAT WITCH TO LIVE.

God will not fight for you if your reasoning is contrary to His word. It was God who said. Suffer not a witch to live. Exodus 22:18. There are witches and sorcerers manipulating your life. Declare their death by the blood of Jesus.

You cannot really make progress when the wicked is after you. You need to clear the wicked for your way to be clear. I decree the death of witches, wizards, sorcerers against you physically and spiritually in the name of Jesus Christ. They are responsible for delay and disappointment. They turn the minds of your helpers from you. But they won't survive the next 3 hours in the name of Jesus Christ.

OMEGA GOSPEL NETWORK.(CYBER/MOBILE CHURCH)
+2348034868232
Re: Do Not Allow That Witch To Live. by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 30, 2020
uchkochi:

God will not fight for you if your reasoning is contrary to His word. It was God who said. Suffer not a witch to live. Exodus 22:18. There are witches and sorcerers manipulating your life. Declare their death by the blood of Jesus.

You quoted the Mosaic law but concluded with the blood of Jesus!

Why nah? undecided

Jesus asked his own followers to pray for their enemies but you are cursing yours by the blood of the same Jesus who admonished you to pray for them! Matthew 5:43-48

Are you sure you're for Jesus or against him? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Do Not Allow That Witch To Live. by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 30, 2020
Pathetic.
I despise christians who blame their problems on 'witches and wizards'.
How does a person center their prayer point on death? I would feel like a fool even repeating the trash you just wrote.
That's how you guys encourage the gullible to believe that their children or parents or partners are the ones seeking to destroy them. The last time I read the bible, I remember Jesus endorsing peace and mercy. undecided

1 Like

Re: Do Not Allow That Witch To Live. by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 30, 2020
Dew04:
Pathetic.

How does a person center their prayer point on death? I would feel like a fool even repeating the trash you just wrote.
That's how you guys encourage the gullible to believe that their children or parents or partners are the ones seeking to destroy them. The last time I read the bible, I remember Jesus endorsing peace and mercy. undecided

Please you need to know who are Christians and what does Christianity stand for?

After God brought the Israelites out of Egypt with a mighty hand he secured a place for them which the former inhabitants thought they could fight to recover from the Israelites. But during that time people worship idols and spirits who only want worshipers amongst God's creations. So God told the Israelites to hate whoever hate them for being his worshipers because such people are working for demons who are enemies of pure worship.
The Israelites mustn't practice any form of spiritism that could invite demons into their midst, that what the OP is quoting. But when Jesus came to establish Christianity, he made it clear that pure worship will soon become something that's doesn't belong to any geographical location but people will begin to worship God acceptably based on faith in Christ not on the Temple that's station in Jerusalem! John 4:20-24

So there's no reason to hate anyone again since pure worship has been taken to all places, God's faithful worshipers mustn't think of killing anyone or hating them but peaceful so as to gain them as souls for God.
That's why you can't find one single Christian who is a weapon carrier, Jesus said those who settle disputes with the use of weapons will perish by weapons! Matthew 26:52
You can't claim you are a Christian and a politician will just order you to go and kill people who never offended you simply because dispute arose between your race and theirs!
If you do then you must kill worshipers of your own God due to racism!

Most people don't know what Christianity stand for so don't call them "Christians"! Matthew 7:21-23
Re: Do Not Allow That Witch To Live. by Friso: 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2020
uchkochi:

You cannot really make progress when the wicked is after you. You need to clear the wicked for your way to be clear. I decree the death of witches, wizards, sorcerers against you physically and spiritually in the name of Jesus Christ. They are responsible for delay and disappointment. They turn the minds of your helpers from you. But they won't survive the next 3 hours in the name of Jesus Christ.

OMEGA GOSPEL NETWORK.(CYBER/MOBILE CHURCH)
+2348034868232

Amen and Amen
Re: Do Not Allow That Witch To Live. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2020
Maximus69 I'm not interested in arguing today, okay?
You mean the op was referring to demons and not humans who are assumed "agents of the devil" on earth.
There aren't christians who tortured and lynched those, especially their children, who were accused of being witches/wizards by "men of God"?
If you pray against demons fine! But this prayer point goes to tell you how some put the blame of their life problems on many innocent others and suffer them for it.
Dew04:
Pathetic.

Re: Do Not Allow That Witch To Live. by Kobojunkie: 4:31pm On Jul 30, 2020
Dew04:
Pathetic.
Obviously, uchkochi is an anti-Christ element, since he,uchkochi, is against the teaching of Jesus Christ and would instead concoct his own teachings to further his own delusions and spread lies in the name of God.

Matthew 5 vs 43-48 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
43. “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[k] and hate your enemy.’
44. But I tell you, love your enemies. Pray for those who treat you badly.
45. If you do this, you will be children who are truly like your Father in heaven. He lets the sun rise for all people, whether they are good or bad. He sends rain to those who do right and to those who do wrong. .
46. If you love only those who love you, why should you get a reward for that? Even the tax collectors do that.
47. And if you are nice only to your friends, you are no better than anyone else. Even the people who don’t know God are nice to their friends.
48. What I am saying is that you must be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.
By pretending to be a teacher, uchkochi has put himself smack in the seat that Jesus Christ is meant to occupy in the lives of His, Jesus Christ's flock.
Re: Do Not Allow That Witch To Live. by Kobojunkie: 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2020
Friso:
Amen and Amen
Open your eyes to the Truth of the God that you claim to believe in. Jesus Christ warned you of following the blind, for in your own blindness, you will end up in the same ditch that they do.
Obviously, uchkochi is an anti-Christ element, since he,uchkochi , is against the teaching of Jesus Christ and would instead concoct his own teachings to further his own delusions and spread lies in the name of God.

Matthew 5 vs 43-48 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
43. “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[k] and hate your enemy.’
44. But I tell you, love your enemies. Pray for those who treat you badly.
45. If you do this, you will be children who are truly like your Father in heaven. He lets the sun rise for all people, whether they are good or bad. He sends rain to those who do right and to those who do wrong. .
46. If you love only those who love you, why should you get a reward for that? Even the tax collectors do that.
47. And if you are nice only to your friends, you are no better than anyone else. Even the people who don’t know God are nice to their friends.
48. What I am saying is that you must be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.
By pretending to be a teacher, uchkochi has put himself smack in the seat that Jesus Christ is meant to occupy in the lives of His, Jesus Christ's flock.

(1) (Reply)

Can Humans Live Forever On Earth? / Why A r everend Father Should Watch BBNAIJA / Today's Devotionals For Christians - MONDAY 26TH OCTOBER 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.