Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates (75561 Views)

Policeman Shot An Okada Rider Dead For Not Wearing Face Mask In Imo (Graphic) / Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River / Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by earnit3: 11:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
hmmm
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by bigcasava1(m): 1:12am On Jul 31, 2020
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by TooGod247(m): 1:16am On Jul 31, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]say no to rape, police and rape are like bean and bread , pls watch my comedy skit , on my IG mctoogod or fb mc toogod
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Ryan03(f): 3:11am On Jul 31, 2020
mannobi:
The worst set of Nigerians are the POLICE, POLITICIANS AND PHCN
and the rest are saints

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by dozies: 5:32am On Jul 31, 2020
Did you read at gun point? If the policeman shows her his gun abd threatened that at any provocation she will be shut, the lady will not even ciugh talkless of shouting. She will only obey all instructions
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by dikeigbo2(m): 9:20am On Jul 31, 2020
useless idiot in police uniform that could have been used as a laboratory experiment long ago. .is now on rampage in every thing under the skirt...No need wasting time...cut of the stupid d*ck and save humanity
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 31, 2020
Scout60:

so because she is a widow makes her innocent. The day person go accuse you eeh
Since you don’t reason, let me explain to you. She has more to lose by reporting him than by keeping quiet. Rape apologist.
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 31, 2020
Scout60:

calm down and learn how to give everyone fair hearing. Do not condemn because you hear rape
Where did I condemn?
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Scout60(m): 10:19am On Jul 31, 2020
chiddyok:

Since you don’t reason, let me explain to you. She has more to lose by reporting him than by keeping quiet. Rape apologist.

Calling me rape apologist doesn't change anything. Sothey carry her from one guest house to another without no one seeing her even her making moves or attracting attention. Learn how to hear from both parties. Remember what happened to aluu 4 boys who was accused of stealing. They killed them without hearing from them. Remember you will soon have a son and someone might accuse her wrongly. The social media will be quick to condemn him without hearing from him
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 31, 2020
Scout60:

Calling me rape apologist doesn't change anything. Sothey carry her from one guest house to another without no one seeing her even her making moves or attracting attention. Learn how to hear from both parties. Remember what happened to aluu 4 boys who was accused of stealing. They killed them without hearing from them. Remember you will soon have a son and someone might accuse her wrongly. The social media will be quick to condemn him without hearing from him
I hope your analogy makes sense to you.
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Oketwin(m): 10:58am On Jul 31, 2020
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by McBrowny(f): 11:13am On Jul 31, 2020
Exactly
Villagemeat:
There is more to this story
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by mimon79(m): 11:19am On Jul 31, 2020
"Sakpenwa Police Station" shocked grin undecided

That's ALL!
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Fourwinds: 11:48am On Jul 31, 2020
When you see animal like dog you see the beauty in it that it is more mannered than Nigeria policemen
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Fourwinds: 11:53am On Jul 31, 2020
Scout60:

shut up.. I know Nigeria policemen to be this animalistic in their discharge of duties... Many of them are rapists using the federal uniform to perpetuate gory crime
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Fourwinds: 12:05pm On Jul 31, 2020
Villagemeat:
There is more to this story
this is nothing more to the story... I don't need a prophet to tell me what Nigeria policemen are capable of.. I move in parks, travel along major busy high way.. I watch and see them.. I read their subtle body language.. I once warn a commercial driver not to argue with a Nigeria police officer at a road block. I was in the car, the policeman was determined in collecting bribe.. I told it is either he follows them to the station and table his greviance or give them the money... After we left the check point.. I remained the driver that he should think supposing he was alone in the car, don't he think the policeman can waste him and dump him in the bush or better still tag him a robber? Reason why I always remain people to think with their head

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Fourwinds: 12:09pm On Jul 31, 2020
mhiztalee:
I no believe this story abeg....
but you believe the one that was captured on camera asking a lady who deflowered her, who is her boyfriend.... Bla bla bla... Be smart and use your brain
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Fourwinds: 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2020
nuelzy:
Its normal people hate the police..but raped you till "Dawn"... Haba!!.. Something isnt adding up
simething is adding up... I know what an average Nigeria police officer is capable of
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Fourwinds: 12:17pm On Jul 31, 2020
MemoriesAndMe:

Haven't we read about several false rape allegations? We can't just swallow what the woman said hook, line and sinker without hearing from the other party. What if its a relationship gone bad between the duo? Lets just know many people do random things today for their personal reasons. Many policemen stopped her and only one of them raped her. What were the others doing? Just watching? There may be more to the story IMHO.
Nigeria police even army collaborate in perpetrating crime.. In case of rape, others may no participate but will stand guard and watch... If you are a good analyst you will understand
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Fourwinds: 12:19pm On Jul 31, 2020
Timijo:
I have never heard that policemen in other countries are raping the people they were meant to protect. All sorts of human abuse are found among these policemen. Does failure to wear a face mask warrant an arrest? And if we find out, the officers might be guilty of the same offence.
I pray the victim get the appropriate justice.
it happened in USA too.. I read a story about one here on nairaland sometimes ago
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Fourwinds: 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2020
Dagrace01:
The lady should have find an access to the gun maybe while the idiot is asleep or anyhow, and blow off the head of the modafoka.
Nonsense and policemen.
grin grin grin
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by wfjimmytobby(m): 12:38pm On Jul 31, 2020
the police na sharp guy oh..he bleeped Toto free on top face mask...
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Scout60(m): 3:24pm On Jul 31, 2020
chiddyok:

I hope your analogy makes sense to you.

it will soon make sense when one day someone will accuse you. People around will believe without hearing your part
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Scout60(m): 3:27pm On Jul 31, 2020
Fourwinds:
shut up.. I know Nigeria policemen to be this animalistic in their discharge of duties... Many of them are rapists using the federal uniform to perpetuate gory crime
so any bad thing someone tell you about policemen, you will believe immediately.
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Fourwinds: 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2020
Scout60:

so any bad thing someone tell you about policemen, you will believe immediately.
it is not about believing immediately... If anything is reported about Nigeria policemen I will put it at 50% even before investigations are carried out... I lived in Nigeria and I grew here... So in my years of observation is what I'm using..
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 31, 2020
Scout60:

it will soon make sense when one day someone will accuse you. People around will believe without hearing your part
A widow, will just wake up and accuse a policeman of rape. When false rape accusations are now as serious as rapes, when police is the prosecutor of rape in Nigeria, when she has no husband to defend her honor, when she has in-laws who will blame her as you are doing. When the Police force is notorious for not paying out of court settlement preferring to dismiss the offending officer. You have a brain, please use it more.
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by GIdiata(m): 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2020
martineverest:
more to what?....may ur family members experience rape
and may yours be falsely ACCUSED of it. Amen
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by faceland: 7:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
mentored:

What happened to private investigators

Private what? In which country?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals / Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam / Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.