Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,389 members, 7,853,735 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

John Okafor's Wife And Children At Uche Ogbodo's Daughter's Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Okafor's Wife And Children At Uche Ogbodo's Daughter's Birthday (1863 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi Prays At Uche Elendu Looted Shop, Curses Those Who Said She Lie / Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) / Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Okafor's Wife And Children At Uche Ogbodo's Daughter's Birthday by AmeboBook: 8:57am On Jul 30, 2020
Uche Ogbodo celebrated her daughter, Mildred Chinagorom, yesterday on her 6th birthday and threw a lavish bash for her well attended by her celebrity friends. In fact, John Okafor's wife, Stella Maris, took their children to the party and they looked really trendy in their outfits.

According to Stella, she and her kids had so much fun at Uche Ogbodo's daughter's bash.

Use the link for more stunning photos.

https://www.amebobook.com/see-john-okafors-wife-and-children-looking-absolutely-stunning-at-uche-ogbodos-daughters-6th-birthday-bash-photos/

Source: Amebo Book

1 Share

Re: John Okafor's Wife And Children At Uche Ogbodo's Daughter's Birthday by pyyxxaro: 8:58am On Jul 30, 2020
Am just here to read comments undecided
Re: John Okafor's Wife And Children At Uche Ogbodo's Daughter's Birthday by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:01am On Jul 30, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Am just here to read comments undecided

You are too early
Re: John Okafor's Wife And Children At Uche Ogbodo's Daughter's Birthday by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:02am On Jul 30, 2020
It is clear who and who are John okafors children certain looks no dey hide

1 Like

Re: John Okafor's Wife And Children At Uche Ogbodo's Daughter's Birthday by Johnjanrt: 9:03am On Jul 30, 2020
And where's the fat wife?
See his daughter is well underway taking the fat hilarious actor's body shape. It in the blood.

1 Like

Re: John Okafor's Wife And Children At Uche Ogbodo's Daughter's Birthday by pyyxxaro: 9:03am On Jul 30, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

You are too early

I have never been a late comer cool
Re: John Okafor's Wife And Children At Uche Ogbodo's Daughter's Birthday by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:09am On Jul 30, 2020
The children have started their fatness too early oo. What will now become of them when they hit 30?

2 Likes

Re: John Okafor's Wife And Children At Uche Ogbodo's Daughter's Birthday by EngineerBode: 9:12am On Jul 30, 2020
The clothes parents wear their children these days are disgusting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Okafor's Wife And Children At Uche Ogbodo's Daughter's Birthday by samincredible44(m): 9:19am On Jul 30, 2020
no need for DNA,they resemble their mama for fatness
Re: John Okafor's Wife And Children At Uche Ogbodo's Daughter's Birthday by Joshmodest(m): 9:25am On Jul 30, 2020
EngineerBode:
The clotes parents wear their children these days are disgusting
Too much of exposure for an adolescent is the word ... Disgusting is very puerile and inappropriate bro.
Re: John Okafor's Wife And Children At Uche Ogbodo's Daughter's Birthday by EngineerBode: 9:27am On Jul 30, 2020
Joshmodest:

Too much of exposure for an adolescent is the word ... Disgusting is very puerile and inappropriate bro.

You sound like a pedophile or child rapist
Re: John Okafor's Wife And Children At Uche Ogbodo's Daughter's Birthday by Joshmodest(m): 9:38am On Jul 30, 2020
EngineerBode:

You sound like a pedophile or child rapist
I saw a picture of kids and moved on, I needed your comment to go back and see what you termed disgusting..
A grown up man parading himself as an engineer saw the picture stared at it for minutes , and concluded it was disgusting ...
And he calls me a paedophile !
You who keeps looking at kids and their disgusting dresses all around the place what do we call you ..
I usually avoid idiosyncratic folks like you , cos your manner of reasoning is quite disgusting...
Like i said the clothes are not decent and appropriate for an adolescent
....disgusting is a sheepish description
On your accusation , I wouldn't waste my time to address a schnook like you ..all I have to say is get something doing with your life , and stop looking at little girls and their disgusting dresses ..

(1) (Reply)

See What William Uchemba Did When His Wife Gave Him Palm Wine / Oba Elegushi & Pastor Adegboyega Storm Wizkid O2 Arena Concert (video) / "Stop Talking About My Legs, I Dislike Them” – Angel Smith To Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.