Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Finally, Bobrisky Shows Off His Wealthy Bae - "I Love You" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Finally, Bobrisky Shows Off His Wealthy Bae - "I Love You" (4948 Views)

Finally Bobrisky Shares Result Of His HIV Test (see Full Result Here) / Bbnaija: Nina Is My Bae, I Have Feelings For Her - Miracle Says / Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally, Bobrisky Shows Off His Wealthy Bae - "I Love You" by AmeboBook: 11:12am On Jul 30, 2020
Idris Okuneye popularly known as Bobrisky, has shared a photo on his Instagram page of a young man believed to be whom he is in a relationship. The crossdresser identified his boyfriend as Henry Ike.

According to Bobrisky, he took permission before posting the lad's picture and got the go-ahead to carry on. He wrote:

"The wait is OVER !!! I’m not d type of person that like bringing my relationship here... but sometimes decision change. And I remember asking for ur permission to do dis... you asked me to go ahead. Thanks for everything you do to myself and my family. Have fought so bad for true love boom you came into d picture. I love u @henryike".

However, the impression the Nigerian Barbie had earlier given was that his bae is an old sugar daddy.

Again, it's not impossible for Bobrisky to be playing a fast one on his followers to get them to follow a 'client' that has paid for page promotion.

Use the link for the full post including more photos.

https://www.amebobook.com/i-fought-so-hard-for-true-love-before-you-came-into-the-picture-bobrisky-says-as-he-finally-shows-off-his-rich-boyfriend-henry-ike/

Source: Amebo Book

Re: Finally, Bobrisky Shows Off His Wealthy Bae - "I Love You" by EngineerBode: 11:14am On Jul 30, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Finally, Bobrisky Shows Off His Wealthy Bae - "I Love You" by speaktokingfemi: 11:16am On Jul 30, 2020
i smell gay stuff here

6 Likes

Re: Finally, Bobrisky Shows Off His Wealthy Bae - "I Love You" by sLentlover7778(m): 11:17am On Jul 30, 2020
Mr / Mrs Bobrisky..

This your boyfriend mad gan

But who am I to take a action..

Wehdone Ma!

Ride on..

We are still watching you from the high place..

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Finally, Bobrisky Shows Off His Wealthy Bae - "I Love You" by Bossontop(m): 11:21am On Jul 30, 2020

14 Likes

Re: Finally, Bobrisky Shows Off His Wealthy Bae - "I Love You" by Tomtomy98: 11:23am On Jul 30, 2020
Is this world really ending??

1 Like

Re: Finally, Bobrisky Shows Off His Wealthy Bae - "I Love You" by Righteousness89(m): 11:26am On Jul 30, 2020
The World would laugh and some others cheer on..
Others will say, it is their body, leave them oo

But as in the days of Noah, so shall it be...

Only God's Mercy will avert what is Coming..

But with the way things are going, It is gonna be a Free fall..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Bobrisky Shows Off His Wealthy Bae - "I Love You" by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 30, 2020
I pity this guy
Re: Finally, Bobrisky Shows Off His Wealthy Bae - "I Love You" by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 30, 2020
Tomtomy98:
Is this world really ending??
What of sodom and gomorrha them? No be today men don de kolo
Re: Finally, Bobrisky Shows Off His Wealthy Bae - "I Love You" by poshestmina(f): 11:44am On Jul 30, 2020
Auntucle or unclety ,which ever one he/she/shim is undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided is an irritant.

2 Likes

Re: Finally, Bobrisky Shows Off His Wealthy Bae - "I Love You" by DaddyRochie1642: 11:45am On Jul 30, 2020
BobRisky has good taste,.. I hope it won't end in WEEPING and Sincere WAILING and gnashing of Teeth for him grin grin
Re: Finally, Bobrisky Shows Off His Wealthy Bae - "I Love You" by pretydiva(f): 11:47am On Jul 30, 2020
This guy dey constitute nuisance big time
Re: Finally, Bobrisky Shows Off His Wealthy Bae - "I Love You" by Hintona(f): 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2020
Is homosexuality not illegal in Nigeria?

Why are they not arresting this one?

Or they now see him as a girl?

2 Likes

Re: Finally, Bobrisky Shows Off His Wealthy Bae - "I Love You" by Topmaike007(m): 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2020
This is madly mad madness
Re: Finally, Bobrisky Shows Off His Wealthy Bae - "I Love You" by Kemimarch16(f): 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
kai this handsome man is doing man like him
Re: Finally, Bobrisky Shows Off His Wealthy Bae - "I Love You" by Texman21: 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2020
Congratulation as it is none of my business

Re: Finally, Bobrisky Shows Off His Wealthy Bae - "I Love You" by Brandonx(m): 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2020
And who's gullible to fall for that It's just a stunt. The guy's fan base would have increased now.

Whatever happened to his boobs and ass at his father's birthday. This guy's a scam I can't fall for his gimmicks.

2 Likes

Re: Finally, Bobrisky Shows Off His Wealthy Bae - "I Love You" by Andrew13: 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2020
People still de believe this guy stunt after that his fathers birthday lol

1 Like

Re: Finally, Bobrisky Shows Off His Wealthy Bae - "I Love You" by smile11s(m): 2:58pm On Jul 30, 2020
This guy must be an heavy duty YAHOO BOY!
Re: Finally, Bobrisky Shows Off His Wealthy Bae - "I Love You" by Rahkman: 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
Hmm good collection of toys
Re: Finally, Bobrisky Shows Off His Wealthy Bae - "I Love You" by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
He will meet his Waterloo one day, no be every height cat dye scale successfully.
He uploaded one American man's photo some time ago that the man came out to blast him. He will run into trouble one day for Online Relevance.
Re: Finally, Bobrisky Shows Off His Wealthy Bae - "I Love You" by sacajawea: 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
Rich People's Problems, so sweet!
Re: Finally, Bobrisky Shows Off His Wealthy Bae - "I Love You" by Jahduel: 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
Gay tinz
Re: Finally, Bobrisky Shows Off His Wealthy Bae - "I Love You" by busky101(m): 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
Why do you keep tackling this moniker, don't let the wrath of God fall upon you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Bobrisky Shows Off His Wealthy Bae - "I Love You" by Twelfthman: 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
busky101:
Why do you keep tackling this moniker, don't let the wrath of God fall upon you

No mind am. E no get work.

2 Likes

Re: Finally, Bobrisky Shows Off His Wealthy Bae - "I Love You" by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
Nawa oooo. This world don end already,nah trumpet remain.
Re: Finally, Bobrisky Shows Off His Wealthy Bae - "I Love You" by younggerrard(m): 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2020
Re: Finally, Bobrisky Shows Off His Wealthy Bae - "I Love You" by HomerTimpson: 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
Hintona:
Is homosexuality not illegal in Nigeria?

Why are they not arresting this one?

Or they now see him as a girl?
while i don't support LGBT,have been seeing you around for a while now,if i ask you can we be friends ? You will say no i have a boyfriend or just LOL &shove it off,or play hard to get or probably say you are feminist or so...but the truth is we guys understand ourselves better anyday anytime without being gay
Re: Finally, Bobrisky Shows Off His Wealthy Bae - "I Love You" by HomerTimpson: 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
The World would laugh and some others cheer on..
Others will say, it is their body, leave them oo

But as in the days of Noah, so shall it be...

Only God's Mercy will avert what is Coming..

But with the way things are going, It is gonna be a Free fall..

I was expecting Dotherightthing when i saw this post..i demand an answer THANKS
Re: Finally, Bobrisky Shows Off His Wealthy Bae - "I Love You" by yuswrld20(m): 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2020
where are we threading to
Re: Finally, Bobrisky Shows Off His Wealthy Bae - "I Love You" by missimelda01(f): 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
Clout grin
There's nothing like bad publicity anymore, Bob is cashing out while some people are busy swearing and cursing him, it's unfortunate but it is what it is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

14 American Celebrities That Doesn't Age Fast See Photos / Photos : Ajirebi,peju Ogunmola & Others At Papi Aluwe`s Mother Burial In Oyo Sta / Actress halima Abubakar Forgets To Switch Accounts While Commenting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.