Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,441 members, 7,850,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:10 AM

Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno (68303 Views)

Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier / Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno / Drunk Soldier Kills A Fellow Soldier For Confronting Him (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by perdollar(m): 6:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
uand I and d whole world know that he screamed allahu akbar

2 Likes

Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Olareveals(f): 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
Rip
Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by batstan(m): 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
What if he has discovered that the Officer is comprising and gives location for ambush?
OldNairalander:
#sad
Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by guru90: 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2020
As i am Civilian de sweet me wella......

1 Like

Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Golan007: 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2020
Sahara Reporters lie too much.
Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Dagger111(m): 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2020
More pics attached.

Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2020
Wolgrace:
The satisfactory chant is commonly used by the islamic terrorists, meaning they have recruits and sponsors in the army..

Question- Are there no Northerners on this forum? Does the religion shut their mouths from speaking the truth liberally against their corrupt leaders?
There are quite a handful here...
Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by pyyxxaro: 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2020
vibre:
Terrible news for the man but good news for his wife, she can now marry her secret lover.

Olumo rock fall on ur rusty nanny goat testes angry

4 Likes

Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by robosky02(m): 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2020
Samfloxin:
Somebody should pls break good news for me today. I am very sick and tired of these bad news.

Good news is

Calm down

It will get better

Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by israelmao(m): 7:02pm On Jul 30, 2020
Silent mutiny and rebellion in Nigerian Army which I just spoke about.

1 Like

Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by kuuljay(m): 7:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
Why was it reported at first that he was killed by bokoharam when he was shot while talking to his wife,what was the wife doing on battlefield.they saw a fellow soldier shot him and shouted I have achieved my aim and the soldiers did nothing? Story didn't add up...rest in peace gallant soldier.... unnecessary intimidations must be checked in the army

1 Like

Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Crochet: 7:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Brunicekid(m): 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2020
Wolgrace:
The satisfactory chant is commonly used by the islamic terrorists, meaning they have recruits and sponsors in the army..

Question- Are there no Northerners on this forum? Does the religion shut their mouths from speaking the truth liberally against their corrupt leaders?
Point.
Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Tonalphs(f): 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2020
questions arising.
1. what kind of call was he receiving that made the soldier shoot?
2. is the late officer a BH apologist?
3. is the soldier a BH apologist?
God knows there's no case of depression here. one person just got tired of being sold out hence the outcome of the shooting.

1 Like

Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by mytime24(f): 7:07pm On Jul 30, 2020
They're all bokoharam sympathiser

2 Likes

Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by PastorFire: 7:07pm On Jul 30, 2020
Wolgrace:

If you know an hausa man, you will know that they never criticize their own no matter what.
They are a bond you can never break.

1 Like

Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by MartinsD12(m): 7:08pm On Jul 30, 2020
Ababbio:

https://saharareporters.com/2020/07/30/exclusive-newly-married-soldier-killed-fellow-military-colleague-borno
With the statement he has achieved his aim, it clearly shows he is a boko haram in the Nigerian army, just the other time they killed the first female flying combat, they know what they are doing, was it not during Jonathan regime the north said attack on boko haram is an attack on the north and recently Buhari released 600 plus boko haram men who they called graduates, these are people that killed millions of Nigerians, this country is a complete shithole, a waste of human lives, a complete animal kingdom, infact animal kingdom is better than the zoo because in animals kingdom there is orderliness somehow

5 Likes

Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Oizee(f): 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
Nawao,u guys are suffering together there and u did this? RIP to d Galant soldier
Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by tundess: 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
RIP Warrior. May God give comfort to his wife and family.

He was a victim of a "psychiatric" casualty.
In Vietnam, soldiers would "frag" officers or fellow soldiers due to mental breakdown/psychological issues. Who knows how long the perpetrator had been in that AO, suffering psychological trauma ? How many deployments had he been on ? Was there some tasking that broke his spirit ?
Some say they've been in the NE for 2 yrs on deployment. They are also victims in this selfish campaign designed to enrich the upper echelons. The BH spigot cannot now be turned off.
That's why Burutai is being personally guarded by about a company and a half of heavily armed men.

1 Like

Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Betterhandwork(m): 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2020

The Lord will deliver una.

Don't just sit at home for nothing,try and learn a skills today.you can start with Satellite dish installation, the training is an online version which you can learn at the comfort of your home.the training will open your eye to the abundant of Satellite tv you can watch without paying a dime.this training is strictly for professionals, people that want to become expert in Satellite dish/tv installation,the practical aspect as already been covered in our training videos.register today and begin your training immediately.
you can visit this nairaland thread below to read more about the training program.
you can also enroll for mobile phone repair, iPhone iPad and iPod repair, laptop repair, laptop motherboard repair and many others

Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Daddysidhan: 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2020
We now have targeted killings in the Nigerian army and yet repentant boko haram been are recruited into the army. It doesn't make sense at all. How do we know if the killer has not been secretly radicalised by the Islamic jihadist. I have finally achieved my aims sounds somehow to me.

1 Like

Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2020
NamelessOGBENI:

There are quite a handful here...

Let them do the needful to avoid being the apologists of menace and secterian leadership..

1 Like

Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Austin179: 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2020
Texman21:
1.how sure are you the person that killed the officer is affiliated to any terrorist group?

2.i am a northerner and we are many only few show themselves that is the ones able to stand the level of hate,tribalism and wrestle in the mud with you.I believe telling the truth has nothing to do with religion.

my brother forget tribalism or wat else the problem of the northerners is among you guys full of deceit and hatred for each other imagine having different force bases in the north nd high level of insurgency who does dat
Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Sunnyja: 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2020
vibre:
Terrible news for the man but good news for his wife, she can now marry her secret lover.
Stop this. How do you think the wife will feel on seeing this your comment.

1 Like

Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by uBuNiT: 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
Why must he phone his wife inside barak. That must have angered the unmarried soldier to kill him. He cosd his own death and I m not sorry
Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
Wolgrace:

You v said it all.
This ll end up with a full blown war across Nigeria.
Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by ahiboilandgas: 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Goalnaldo(m): 7:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
So this is true cry a friend of mine told me two days ago that a soldier was telling them that he wants to resign because they are killing themselves.

1 Like

Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Galapagous(m): 7:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
Religion don spoil everything.
No jungle justice for north.
Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Anasko(m): 7:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
Texman21:
1.how sure are you the person that killed the officer is affiliated to any terrorist group?

2.i am a northerner and we are many only few show themselves that is the ones able to stand the level of hate,tribalism and wrestle in the mud with you.I believe telling the truth has nothing to do with religion.
From other sources he was killed by an Igbo soldier
Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Bekool(m): 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
This is what you get when buhari's regime keeps recruiting bokoharam members into the nigerian army. undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Inserts Sand In Woman's Vagina For Having Affair With Her Husband. Photos / A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Man Caught Defiling A 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Says We Have Enjoyed Ourselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.