Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,770 members, 7,841,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) (76341 Views)

Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins / Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother / Boy Becomes 'Calm Down' Ambassador After "Mummy Calm Down" Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:15pm On Aug 01, 2020
freeborn02:

Thanks for declaring me be senseless
I am not surprised that you admitted to your senselessness cool
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by freeborn02: 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

I am not surprised that you admitted to your senselessness cool

You mean your incomparable level of senselessness amazed you?
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2020
freeborn02:

You mean my incomparable level of senselessness amazed you?
Yes.
Anyway I am not surprised that you lack sense grin
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Wierdceo: 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2020
Yxxx:

Define wor wor.
She is okay.
Wor wor is when u look like that woman there.
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Wierdceo: 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2020
armadeo:

I always laugh whenever is see this guy's pics. Always.

Even if they are back to back.
Please who is the guy seff? What is the origin of those his crying memes?
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by freeborn02: 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Yes.
Anyway I am not surprised that you lack sense grin

Why are you bent on telling everyone that you are senseles?
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2020
freeborn02:

Why am I bent on telling everyone that I am senseles?
I wonder cheesy
Answer your question yourself
I don't doubt that you are senseless sha cheesy
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by armadeo(m): 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2020
Wierdceo:

Please who is the guy seff? What is the origin of those his crying memes?

Here you go.

https://www.nairaland.com/5815359/meet-crying-man-whose-viral
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by freeborn02: 8:59pm On Aug 01, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

I wonder cheesy
Answer your question yourself
I don't doubt that you are senseless sha cheesy

You are the sensless one and you should provide answers to your senselessness.
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2020
freeborn02:

I am the sensless one and you should provide me answers to my senselessness.

I am not surprised you are an idiot grin
Senseless fowl
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Yxxx: 12:01am On Aug 02, 2020
Wierdceo:

Wor wor is when u look like that woman there.

Smh... then I'm cool with it.
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by freeborn02: 12:04am On Aug 02, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

I am not surprised you are an idiot grin
Senseless fowl

The way you repeat over and over indicates your dumbness.
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:11am On Aug 02, 2020
freeborn02:

The way I repeat over and over indicates my dumbness.

You are not only senseless but dumb too cool
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by freeborn02: 3:33am On Aug 02, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

You are not only senseless but dumb too cool

Congrats as you declare yourself as dumb and senseless.
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:50am On Aug 02, 2020
freeborn02:

Congratulate me as I declare myself dumb and senseless.
Oh wow not just dumb but senseless grin grin
Congrats to you
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by MyGODdidit(f): 8:47am On Aug 02, 2020
Lolzz oga calm down, so u now stay with them? U have not seen a child that will say a word and u will conclude someone asked him to say such? Kids of nowadays are so smart and intelligent!

richeeyo:

I would argue the fact that that woman is a trouble maker and gives her husband a lil show of hell, the boy learnt those words from previous misunderstanding he as been seeing from his parents
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by MyGODdidit(f): 8:49am On Aug 02, 2020
Mmmm I Taya for some people!

freemi:
pls ask him. Very shallow fellow
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by MyGODdidit(f): 9:08am On Aug 02, 2020
Oga pls come down, her child not anyone's own, she gave birth to him and have d right to flog or chastise him. According to what d mother said, she has warned him not to do such again and he did it, so she should calmp for him? It's still people that will abuse d mother for over pampering a child if he or she becomes naughty!!

Training a child is not moi-moi, and u have to start early too, there is time for pampering, praising, little spanking and cautioning too.

Every parents have d right to train his or her child in the way that tomorrow they will b proud of d him/her!

May God bless every parents and parents to be In JESUS name amen!

Reference:

Yes, violence is always associated with criminality. It is the resort of the weak willled and unintelligent. In families it applies when quality parenting is not administered early, constantly and intelligently. When parents don't know what to say or do with children they fall into that trap. It is an absolute no, no for me.

No child is born recalcitrant. It is the environment you the parent puts the child in that wil determine if the lion becomes a lamb or the lamb becomes a lion. It is your creation, your success or failure what your child is or becomes.

God gives you the clay. Mould it while it is wet and malleable or use a hammer, chisel and brute force when it dries out....start early, start smart. Be ready. Donot have them if you can't or won't. It is serious responsibility.
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by MyGODdidit(f): 9:24am On Aug 02, 2020
I don't know his mum intention, but she is not d first to do so, I have seen many of such. According to what his mum said that she has warned him not to do such again and he repeated it(as d kid he is).

She said she just did it for fun sake not knowing it will go viral in such a huge way. Or can we say that's how GOD wants to bless the boy and his family?

Or maybe it's d way God destined him to b blessed, u can't understand GOD, HE does HIS things in a miraculous way!!

brodalikeme:

Nope! The boy did something wrong which he himself clearly acknowledged, but the situation has been twisted into making the boy a celebrity today. What example does this set for our kids?
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by freeborn02: 11:45am On Aug 02, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Oh wow! I'm not just dumb and senseless; I am also a certified scum.
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
freeborn02:
I am an idiotic certified scum

I am not surprised at all cheesy
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by richeeyo(m): 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2020
MyGODdidit:
Lolzz oga calm down, so u now stay with them? U have not seen a child that will say a word and u will conclude someone asked him to say such? Kids of nowadays are so smart and intelligent!

You right bro

1 Like

Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by freeborn02: 12:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

My background as a brutalised, abused, and dejected slave girl has turned me to an emotional wretch and a scum cheesy
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
freeborn02:
My unfortunate background where I was abused made me useless and I ended up being a useless good for nothing scum

Much better.I ain't surprised one bit cool
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by freeborn02: 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

If you call me an idiot, you won't be far from the truth.
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2020
freeborn02:
I was born an idiotic scum and I will forever remain one I have no use to society.I am so useless

I am glad you know cool
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by freeborn02: 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

I am happy to be a battered slave girl. Now, I've grown into a psychologically damaged woman cool
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
freeborn02:
I feel so useless in this life.Due the abuses I have gotten as a child I have grown up to become a redundant mentally deranged psychopath

Eyah grin
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by freeborn02: 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

I don't know why, I just can't stop acting stupid
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2020
freeborn02:
I don't know why I was born stupid I feel so useless

cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Shugavee(f): 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
brodalikeme:
Something wey suppose dey crime section don become celebrity news abi
how ?

1 Like

Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by freeborn02: 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
I'm so stupid that even the stupid calls me stupid cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS / Doctor Paid His Mother A Surprise Visit After 7 Years Abroad (Photos) / Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.