Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,646 members, 7,816,655 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Pls I Need A Place To Stay (squat)in Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls I Need A Place To Stay (squat)in Lagos (2852 Views)

Urgently Need a Place to Squat in Ajah / I Need A Place To Squat In Lagos / In Need Of Someone To Squat With Around Gbagada (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need A Place To Stay (squat)in Lagos by Melchizzedek: 2:58pm On Jul 30, 2020
Re: Pls I Need A Place To Stay (squat)in Lagos by brian91(m): 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
Melchizzedek:
Hello good nairalanders. I just got a job around agbara, very close to Lagos but my challenge is that I need a place to stay for a couple of months (like 3) so as to be able to raise money for rent.

I beg u in the name of God to help me as I'll be resuming this Saturday. Iyana Ipaja, ikotun, igando, iyana iba, Sango ota, even oshodi, Ikeja, Agege are my targeted areas as our staff buses get to these place. My number is 08106532532

Times and Human, particularly Nigerian are tough and evil.. #Apologises.. Would have been best if you provide more info about your person(age and the likes inclusive), where you coming from as to give anyone who felt convinced to mediate on..
my opinion though...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls I Need A Place To Stay (squat)in Lagos by Melchizzedek: 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2020
brian91:

Times and Human, particularly Nigerian are tough and evil.. #Apologises.. Would have been best if you provide more info about your person(age and the likes inclusive), where you coming from as to give anyone who felt convinced to mediate on..
my opinion though...
I'm actually coming from Ibadan, I'm 29, just got married last year. I have a family in Ibadan. I'm cool n not evil in any way; a member of the Redeemed Christian Church of God. pls help a brother.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need A Place To Stay (squat)in Lagos by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2020
Wow I am happy for you. I am hoping you get a good place to manage.

I keep applying for jobs too. I hope something meaningful happens for me too soon

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need A Place To Stay (squat)in Lagos by Zzyco: 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
it time to contact your church, go and sleep in the church bros RCCG are plenty in Lagos, tell your pastor to reference you. At least, it better than staying in an unknown person house.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls I Need A Place To Stay (squat)in Lagos by ambassadorgozie(m): 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
Melchizzedek:
Hello good nairalanders. I just got a job around agbara, very close to Lagos but my challenge is that I need a place to stay for a couple of months (like 3) so as to be able to raise money for rent.

I beg u in the name of God to help me as I'll be resuming this Saturday. Iyana Ipaja, ikotun, igando, iyana iba, Sango ota, even oshodi, Ikeja, Agege are my targeted areas as our staff buses get to these place. My number is 08106532532

Would have helped u if its just for 1 or 2 weeks, I love my privacy

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need A Place To Stay (squat)in Lagos by overdrive(m): 6:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
ambassadorgozie:

Try help him please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need A Place To Stay (squat)in Lagos by fuckboys: 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2020
ambassadorgozie:

you can help him but create boundaries and no-go-area in your home. Very Important!!!

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need A Place To Stay (squat)in Lagos by kelmicheal: 7:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
Odikwa risky
I stay at igando if i can help you i need a police report and guarantor.
Provide identity documents

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need A Place To Stay (squat)in Lagos by Bloghomies(m): 7:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
Zzyco:
it time to contact your church, go and sleep in the church bros RCCG are plenty in Lagos, tell your pastor to reference you. At least, it better than staying in an unknown person house.

I support this comment with 10 bottles of Life

16 Likes

Re: Pls I Need A Place To Stay (squat)in Lagos by Shukusheka(m): 7:35pm On Jul 30, 2020
Agbara is not close to Lagos. The amount you want to save on squatting in Lagos, you will spend eventually on transport to Agbara. Plus the stress alone in traffic everyday will reduce your lifespan.

9 Likes

Re: Pls I Need A Place To Stay (squat)in Lagos by Melchizzedek: 8:06pm On Jul 30, 2020
Zzyco:
kelmicheal:
Odikwa risky
Zzyco:
That has never crossed my mind but I just sent my pastor a message n I hope to hear sth good from him.

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need A Place To Stay (squat)in Lagos by Melchizzedek: 8:10pm On Jul 30, 2020
Shukusheka:
Agbara is not close to Lagos. The amount you want to save on squatting in Lagos, you will spend eventually on transport to Agbara. Plus the stress alone in traffic everyday will reduce your lifespan.
The company staff bus pass through igando, ikotun, egbeda,iyana ipaja, iyana iba. We also have some buses that go to sango ota, badagry axis. So if I get a place in agege, Ikeja, ishodi axis, I'll be fine

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need A Place To Stay (squat)in Lagos by Melchizzedek: 8:14pm On Jul 30, 2020
kelmicheal:
Odikwa risky
I can provide those sir. My wife can stand as a guarantor. I can also provide u my employment letter and working ID card for proofs. I sent u a PM
Re: Pls I Need A Place To Stay (squat)in Lagos by OYENIYIJK: 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
Zzyco:
You are blessed my brother. OP don dey pay church and it is time for church to pay him as well...

3 Likes

Re: Pls I Need A Place To Stay (squat)in Lagos by Melchizzedek: 8:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
ambassadorgozie:

Pls help me sir. I'll be doing shifts and sometimes I'll be on nights and when I'm off I'll go to Ibadan. I can always give u privacy sir. God bless you as you consider me sir.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need A Place To Stay (squat)in Lagos by HomerTimpson: 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2020
Zzyco:
HMMM
Re: Pls I Need A Place To Stay (squat)in Lagos by HomerTimpson: 9:06pm On Jul 30, 2020
fuckboys:
you can help him but create boundaries and no-go-area in your home. Very Important!!!
atleast he's married and not a fuckboy

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need A Place To Stay (squat)in Lagos by SimSify(m): 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2020
I also work at agbara.. what's the name of the company you are about working for..

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need A Place To Stay (squat)in Lagos by shachris02: 1:07am On Jul 31, 2020
2 months 3 months... before you know it dem go carry their family join. Before you know if they will begin drag landlord with you. Most Nigerians don't deserve favour.
Re: Pls I Need A Place To Stay (squat)in Lagos by Melchizzedek: 1:56am On Jul 31, 2020
SimSify:
I also work at agbara..
what's the name of the company you are about working for..
I'm sorry I can't reveal that here. If you want to help me, let's chat. God bless u.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need A Place To Stay (squat)in Lagos by Melchizzedek: 1:59am On Jul 31, 2020
shachris02:
2 months 3 months... before you know it dem go carry their family join. Before you know if they will begin drag landlord with you. Most Nigerians don't deserve favour.
Most Nigerians and not all Nigerians. Pls help if u can. God bless sir.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need A Place To Stay (squat)in Lagos by chemicalibk: 5:16am On Jul 31, 2020
Melchizzedek:
I'm sorry I can't reveal that here. If you want to help me, let's chat. God bless u.
Will someone snatch the job from you, you don't need to be afraid to say the name of the company
Kimberly Clark (Huggies) I guess

3 Likes

Re: Pls I Need A Place To Stay (squat)in Lagos by Deelaw(m): 6:16am On Jul 31, 2020
Melchizzedek:

For your own good, don't reveal any name to anyone

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need A Place To Stay (squat)in Lagos by lecturerdabo(m): 6:46am On Jul 31, 2020
There is a Redeemed zonal headquarter about 4/5 poles from that Agbara bus stop, your Parish Pastor should do the needful!

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need A Place To Stay (squat)in Lagos by Melchizzedek: 8:15am On Jul 31, 2020
lecturerdabo:
There is a Redeemed zonal headquarter about 4/5 poles from that Agbara bus stop, your Parish Pastor should do the needful!
pls do u know the name of the zone and under what province it is. He said he has started making contacts for me but if u can provide this info, it'll really go a long way to fast track the the connection.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need A Place To Stay (squat)in Lagos by infogenius(m): 8:35am On Jul 31, 2020
Melchizzedek:
pls do u know the name of the zone and under what province it is. He said he has started making contacts for me but if u can provide this info, it'll really go a long way to fast track the the connection.

Have u run a Google search?

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need A Place To Stay (squat)in Lagos by dedons: 8:59am On Jul 31, 2020
SimSify:
I also work at agbara..
what's the name of the company you are about working for..
Do you think he will be that silly to come reveal such here?

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need A Place To Stay (squat)in Lagos by o9o9: 8:59am On Jul 31, 2020
Guy, agbara is outside Lagos. Houses are fucking cheap at the outskirts. You would get a self con for 100k or single bed room for less than that sef. If it were mainland Lagos then that's another story but Agbara side should not be something you should be looking to squat.
Re: Pls I Need A Place To Stay (squat)in Lagos by Meteng: 9:58am On Jul 31, 2020
overdrive:

Try help him please.
grin
Re: Pls I Need A Place To Stay (squat)in Lagos by GasAndOilTheory(m): 10:00am On Jul 31, 2020
The order of
Melchizzedek will help you.

Who's the head of the order of
Melchizzedek ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Scholarship Opportunity In Usa / Www.solnigeria.com. / Nama Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.