Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

Make It Or Break It The Next Phase After NYSC - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make It Or Break It The Next Phase After NYSC (333 Views)

After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike / After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? / Unemployed Nigerians Find Solace In Sports Betting, Make It Full-time Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make It Or Break It The Next Phase After NYSC by saeed123: 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2020
After all the pressure, am in the next phase, I just finished my nysc program, IAM from the igala speaking part of kogi state. I want to start a phone accessory business in the capital, around fed University lokoja (FUL) i want to know if the place is saturated with the accessories business or there is room for me, can't carry out a research due to lockdown & sch closure.if u live close and have an idea about the area or u sch there please help me with tips & info about the environment and my intended business, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Make It Or Break It The Next Phase After NYSC by Ddone4: 5:56am On Jul 31, 2020
Just go join "life after NYSC" group on Telegram to get updates on early career happening. Info is power

1 Like

Re: Make It Or Break It The Next Phase After NYSC by Mcjades: 10:32am On Jul 31, 2020
Hello kindly DM 08106155905 on WhatsApp for more info
Re: Make It Or Break It The Next Phase After NYSC by saeed123: 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2020
can you please send me the link for the telegram of the(life after nysc group)

(1) (Reply)

Cac Business Name Registration Querry.(advice) / This Is What The Chinese Think Of Africa / I Want To Buy A Pumping Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.