Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Rottweiler Cross Local For Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Rottweiler Cross Local For Sale (2424 Views)

Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar / Russian Policeman Adored As He Helps A Limping Dog Cross Road. Photos & Video / Rottweiler/boerboel Mix Puppies Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rottweiler Cross Local For Sale by Goodluckzubi: 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
This male is up for sale,#30000_#35000.
Re: Rottweiler Cross Local For Sale by Goodluckzubi: 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
This is his pics,very agile

Re: Rottweiler Cross Local For Sale by Goodluckzubi: 5:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
Call for more enquiries:08114554918
Re: Rottweiler Cross Local For Sale by Maxboss(m): 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
Was it on purpose or accident
Re: Rottweiler Cross Local For Sale by Maxboss(m): 8:30pm On Jul 30, 2020
Goodluckzubi:
CRoss breed with Nigerian Shepherd unless u take that thing go America and register the cross breed and Nigerian Shepherd u can reach 1000 too 4000 dollars in America
Is 10k most for that
Re: Rottweiler Cross Local For Sale by Goodluckzubi: 11:11pm On Jul 30, 2020
Going for a cheaper rate of #25000-#30000.call now
Re: Rottweiler Cross Local For Sale by olamirewaju6190: 11:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
Lmao you must be kidding me 25k for local cross.. You no dey ready to sell.. If dem buy am 10k self the person try
Re: Rottweiler Cross Local For Sale by Kul3ger(m): 4:24am On Jul 31, 2020
Goodluckzubi:

I nor understand this price. So, assuming I wan buy, what's the 35k doing there? 2 prices for one commodity? I no too understand.

Then, sorry I, i don already comment before I discover say you're not a serious somebody.

First, ekuke and rott sad
Second, Very agile embarassed
Then, 30k grin grin

Happy sales
But, you're not a serious somebody embarassed
Re: Rottweiler Cross Local For Sale by Goodluckzubi: 7:54am On Jul 31, 2020
#20000-#25000
Re: Rottweiler Cross Local For Sale by Goodluckzubi: 7:58am On Jul 31, 2020
Kul3ger:

I nor understand this price. So, assuming I wan buy, what's the 35k doing there? 2 prices for one commodity? I no too understand.

Then, sorry I, i don already comment before I discover say you're not a serious somebody.

First, ekuke and rott sad
Second, Very agile embarassed
Then, 30k grin grin

Happy sales
But, you're not a serious somebody embarassed
if you know dogs well,then you will know to appreciate all dogs even you country breed.does the white Americans condem their dogs like us
Re: Rottweiler Cross Local For Sale by Kul3ger(m): 8:34am On Jul 31, 2020
Goodluckzubi:
if you know dogs well,then you will know to appreciate all dogs even you country breed.does the white Americans condem their dogs like us

Mr. Canine Noah, kindly quote where I condemned the Nigerian (or any) breed in my comment

I dey wait angry angry

1 Like

Re: Rottweiler Cross Local For Sale by Maxboss(m): 11:57am On Jul 31, 2020
Kul3ger:

Mr. Canine Noah, kindly quote where I condemned the Nigerian (or any) breed in my comment

I dey wait angry angry
grin but why the hell is he mixing breeds that don't make sense

1 Like

Re: Rottweiler Cross Local For Sale by ayodeji40(m): 12:33pm On Jul 31, 2020
let swap with a generaror if u interested

1 Like

Re: Rottweiler Cross Local For Sale by Eveezy(m): 3:24pm On Jul 31, 2020
When you tell people that mix breeding is bad, they always tend to say “whites do it and we applaud them” seems so funny hearing it, do you realize that’s this mongrel that you call Nigerian dog can be found abroad as well?

If a pure bred pup abroad is being sold for 1k dollars, can a white person go to the street and breed a mongrel to a pure bred and sell for 1k dollars? Will you buy?

If you were given the chance to pick between a purebreed dog and a mongrel, will u pick the mongrel because it is Nigerian?

Just think about it, I do not want to bring breeding ethics into the matter, let’s just use common sense.

A local dog bought for 1-2k was cross with a supposed foreign dog and automatically Annan sell the puppies for 35k, wonderful
Re: Rottweiler Cross Local For Sale by Maxboss(m): 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
Eveezy:
When you tell people that mix breeding is bad, they always tend to say “whites do it and we applaud them” seems so funny hearing it, do you realize that’s this mongrel that you call Nigerian dog can be found abroad as well?

If a pure bred pup abroad is being sold for 1k dollars, can a white person go to the street and breed a mongrel to a pure bred and sell for 1k dollars? Will you buy?

If you were given the chance to pick between a purebreed dog and a mongrel, will u pick the mongrel because it is Nigerian?

Just think about it, I do not want to bring breeding ethics into the matter, let’s just use common sense.

A local dog bought for 1-2k was cross with a supposed foreign dog and automatically Annan sell the puppies for 35k, wonderful
I know but the Nigerian mongrel or Shepherd is not registered but in naija that dog ranges from 2k too 5k naira
Re: Rottweiler Cross Local For Sale by Eveezy(m): 8:54am On Aug 01, 2020
Maxboss:

I know but the Nigerian mongrel or Shepherd is not registered but in naija that dog ranges from 2k too 5k naira
It’s not even a breed of dog, and it isn’t peculiar to nigeria alone
Re: Rottweiler Cross Local For Sale by Maxboss(m): 9:04am On Aug 01, 2020
Eveezy:

It’s not even a breed of dog, and it isn’t peculiar to nigeria alone
Exactly
Re: Rottweiler Cross Local For Sale by verminnel(f): 9:21am On Aug 01, 2020
If u don't want anyone to condemn the dog as u rightly say why not keep it to yourself and groom it to maturity ? Why r u trying to sell it ? Ilbesides no one sent u to breed such calamity and obviously no one will count their hard earned 25 or 30 k to buy this trash..so do your self more favour to either take down this post or groom the said dog urself .u loved the mix that's why u bred them so groom it yourself ..
Goodluckzubi:
Re: Rottweiler Cross Local For Sale by Goodluckzubi: 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
Thank you for your answers but seriously not my dog or should i say my dogs.i only help people keep their dogs.i have mine
Re: Rottweiler Cross Local For Sale by Goodluckzubi: 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2020
Shes till a mix,still like her.pitbull cross

(1) (Reply)

Rate This Gsd Dog 7months Not Growing At All / White Lhasa Puppies Available In Abuja. Both Sexes / Pet. DOGS.DOGS For Sale..aragon KENNEL.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.