Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,782 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Sandra, The Lady Regina Angrily Push Into A Swimming Pool Is Now Super Famous - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sandra, The Lady Regina Angrily Push Into A Swimming Pool Is Now Super Famous (3926 Views)

Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool / Regina Daniels Angrily Pushes Her Staff Into A Swimming Over An Argument / Meet 'sandra' The Beauty Queen That Slays More Than Regina Daniels (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sandra, The Lady Regina Angrily Push Into A Swimming Pool Is Now Super Famous by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
Nollywood actress and wife of Billionaire Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels has given a reason and explainations on why she pushed her PA identified as Sandra I’m to a swimming pool during an argument with her.
A part from her “Regina Diaries” video popped up on the internet after her baby shower which has attracted several backlashes from the public. Regina Daniels and her PA were seen arguing by the pool on the preparation of the baby shower. However, Regina Daniels got angry and was seen pushing her staff into the pool.

The actress had however given her reasons for pushing her staff Sandra into the swimming pool. According to Regina, pregnancy hormones makes her get angry when things are not done her way. She has also officially apologized to her staff Sandra for pushing her into the pool unintentionally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XLbIy_eS1I
Please guys WATCH, LIKE, SUBSCRIBE and SHARE.

Re: Sandra, The Lady Regina Angrily Push Into A Swimming Pool Is Now Super Famous by ruggedtimi(m): 12:41am On Jul 31, 2020
The famous package comes with bleaching.

Re: Sandra, The Lady Regina Angrily Push Into A Swimming Pool Is Now Super Famous by Bluntguy: 4:07am On Jul 31, 2020
Is it the pushing that made her super famous or the pusher? Because I know where to wait for Davido and pull his ears for my own push. I want a super famous push too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra, The Lady Regina Angrily Push Into A Swimming Pool Is Now Super Famous by MoviesDome1: 9:44am On Jul 31, 2020
If Na like that make she come push me inside well.
Re: Sandra, The Lady Regina Angrily Push Into A Swimming Pool Is Now Super Famous by MoviesDome1: 9:45am On Jul 31, 2020
Re: Sandra, The Lady Regina Angrily Push Into A Swimming Pool Is Now Super Famous by Taiwoa990: 11:33am On Jul 31, 2020
Pushed and Pusher
Re: Sandra, The Lady Regina Angrily Push Into A Swimming Pool Is Now Super Famous by Emecson(m): 11:42am On Jul 31, 2020
Bluntguy:
Is it the pushing that made her super famous or the pusher? Because I know where to wait for Davido and pull his ears for my own push. I want a super famous push too.
davido go beat u ehnn

1 Like

Re: Sandra, The Lady Regina Angrily Push Into A Swimming Pool Is Now Super Famous by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2020
Make Sense

(1) (Reply)

He Will Fvck You, Give You 2k, And You Will Still Pay Hotel Bill - Actress Nkech / See Photos Of Naked Nadia Buari / Singer Kiss Daniel Swag Up In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.