Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,282 members, 7,860,659 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:54 PM

Okpa/ Okpa Flour / Bambara Nut Flour - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Okpa/ Okpa Flour / Bambara Nut Flour (667 Views)

Okpa (bambara) Flour On Sale / Busty Nigerian Lady Adopts A Better Way To Sell Her OKPA Due To "Bad Market" / Kings Flour Mill Akwa Ibom In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Okpa/ Okpa Flour / Bambara Nut Flour by Royaldiadem5(f): 8:38am On Jul 31, 2020
My friend loved to eat Okpa but had no idea on how to get the real okpa flour. She eventually got one from twc_foods on IG but didn't know how to prepare it.

My sister used to pay me unnecessary visit because of Okpa Nsukka, unknown to her; Okpa is one of the easiest meals for breakfast. It is very easy to prepare when you have already made flour, Uziza seed, quality oil and your fire �, it is that easy.

Are you like my sister who pay unnecessary visit to friends from Enugu State for Okpa? Or you have given up on buying from stores because you wonder if you prepared soybean or Okpa or you don't know how to prepare it to taste like Okpa Nsukka, don't worry.

There is good news

Twc_foods have got you covered.

We sell unadulterated Okpa flour.
Original Nsukka oil, no additive

All at an affordable price.

Most importantly, when you buy from us, you have the benefit of getting us to teach you if you don't know how to prepare it.

Check out our store and you won't regret you did. We are both distributor and retailer.

Contact us via: https://twc-store.business.site/?m=true

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hisense Flatscreen TV For Quick Sale. Cheap Price!! / Bulk T-shirt Manufacturing , T-shirt Printing & Branding Company / Are You Experiencing Scarcity Of Coke And Fanta In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.