Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

How Do I Reach My Self Worth? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Reach My Self Worth? (119 Views)

What Are The Differences Between Pride And Self-worth? / Reach My Tribe Review – 100% Honest Opinion / How Do I Reach The Right Customers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Reach My Self Worth? by AyietimBlog: 8:47am On Jul 31, 2020
How much is your self worth?

Does it give you confidence or does it make you feel inferior in life?

If your self worth gives you an inferiority complex then you are not ever going to live a happy life. Because you are not ever going to dare to think big and dare to reach people who could help you live that dream.

But you have in you what every great person has, the difference is, you are yet to do the hard work of discovering your true self.

Your self worth is reached when you have the knowledge of the truths about you.

What are these truths;

1. You are capable of getting done, anything you believe in,

2. You are capable of attaining any height by putting in 1000s of hours to learn what it takes,

3. You are not perfect. Therefore you are going to make mistakes like every great person makes,

4. You are going to win against all oppositions by refusing to give up and,

5. You are going to reach your self worth by knowing that you too have something special to gift the world.
You are worthy of having the good things of life,

life blesses those who try, fall but still rise,

with it’s sweet fruits which are plucked,

after the field of challenges has been crossed

https://ayietim./2020/07/31/how-do-i-reach-my-self-worth/

(1) (Reply)

The Humanitarian Strategy Of The Second Home (now New Oasis For Life)β€”β€” The Care / Https://kxevideon.space/208596326410771/ / Afrobeat Albums We Are Still Looking Forward To In This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.