Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Hadiza El-rufai Takes A Jab At Hushpuppi In Sallah Message - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hadiza El-rufai Takes A Jab At Hushpuppi In Sallah Message (869 Views)

A Beggar, Hadiza Ibrahim Caught In Abuja With Over N500k And $100 (photos) / Hushpuppi In Tears: Looks Like Been Released From US Prison(pix,video) / Hadiza Babayo: Lady Kidnaps Her Cousin For N6m Ransom In Gombe State [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hadiza El-rufai Takes A Jab At Hushpuppi In Sallah Message by vinxce(m): 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2020
The wife of Kaduna State Governor Hadiza El-Rufai has sent Eid-El-Kabir best wishes to her followers on social media with a pun play about the suspected internet fraudster Ramon Abbas popularly known as Hushpuppi.

Without directly indicating that she was referring to the embattled Hushpuppi, Mrs El-Rufai made a farce of the suspected fraudster.

She tweeted:

“Barka da Sallah. I’ve sent your Sallah meat by DHL. Tracking Number: Hush419Pup,”

The alleged fraudster (Hushpuppi) was whisked in his condo in Dubai and extradited to the United State FBI. He is however facing charges for fraudulent activities in California.

Source: https://controltv.ng/hadiza-el-rufai-takes-a-jab-at-hushpuppi-in-sallah-message/

Re: Hadiza El-rufai Takes A Jab At Hushpuppi In Sallah Message by vinxce(m): 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2020
Lalalisticlala
Re: Hadiza El-rufai Takes A Jab At Hushpuppi In Sallah Message by gambia(m): 1:31pm On Jul 31, 2020
Thats her problem, it seems their family are shareholders in twitter.

1 Like

Re: Hadiza El-rufai Takes A Jab At Hushpuppi In Sallah Message by tompat86(m): 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2020
Lol
Re: Hadiza El-rufai Takes A Jab At Hushpuppi In Sallah Message by ojun50(m): 1:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
Na WA oh...... Hell El-Rufai family really get problem
Re: Hadiza El-rufai Takes A Jab At Hushpuppi In Sallah Message by Harrykn: 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2020
Pots of different sizes.
Re: Hadiza El-rufai Takes A Jab At Hushpuppi In Sallah Message by jchioma: 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2020
The difference between the so called Hush Puppy and Mrs Hell Rule Fire is that one was caught in a civilized country while the other may never be caught because in Naija, anything goes. Maina has just being released from prison and thousands of Boko Haram members have been granted pardon and sent back to the society to continue their havoc. If Hush Puppy was in Nigeria, he would be walking free today. Case in point, Mompha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hadiza El-rufai Takes A Jab At Hushpuppi In Sallah Message by Nyamuriflathead: 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2020
jchioma:
The difference between the so called Hush Puppy and Mrs Hell Rule Fire is that one was caught in a civilized country while the other may never be caught because in Naija, anything goes. Maina has just being released from prison and thousands of Boko Haram members have been granted pardon and sent back to the society to continue their havoc. If Hush Puppy was in Nigeria, he would be walking free today. Case in point, Mompha.

Ipob Terrorists And Sympathy for criminals, 5&6
Re: Hadiza El-rufai Takes A Jab At Hushpuppi In Sallah Message by illicit(m): 2:26pm On Jul 31, 2020
And rufai is what

1 Like

Re: Hadiza El-rufai Takes A Jab At Hushpuppi In Sallah Message by EzzyCarter: 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:

[s]Ipob Terrorists And Sympathy for criminals, 5&6[/s]

Zombies' and sympathy for Polithiefcians and terrorist godfathers, 5&6

3 Likes

Re: Hadiza El-rufai Takes A Jab At Hushpuppi In Sallah Message by jchioma: 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:

Ipob Terrorists And Sympathy for criminals, 5&6

MuMu. Everybody is IPOB to your degenerated mind.

If you cannot dispute the truth in my post, you are not worthy of my time OK?

2 Likes

Re: Hadiza El-rufai Takes A Jab At Hushpuppi In Sallah Message by obiekunie2: 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2020
this family is really wicked and jobless!

i mean with all the bloodshed of the aged, women and children, these family has never expressed any sympathy - but rather be on twitter and twitting trash!

1 Like

Re: Hadiza El-rufai Takes A Jab At Hushpuppi In Sallah Message by Ilefoaye(m): 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
Salvage
Re: Hadiza El-rufai Takes A Jab At Hushpuppi In Sallah Message by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 31, 2020
embarassed. They don't even care about those in southern Kaduna,, none is praying for peace there... Sending fake meat.. hell rufai
Re: Hadiza El-rufai Takes A Jab At Hushpuppi In Sallah Message by TPound(m): 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2020
Hmm...what do I know... I'll just put my thoughts in initials for the smart ones to decode...
P.C.K.B
Re: Hadiza El-rufai Takes A Jab At Hushpuppi In Sallah Message by FirstSon01: 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2020
She forgot her husband na Senior yahoo man
Re: Hadiza El-rufai Takes A Jab At Hushpuppi In Sallah Message by flemsy15(m): 7:31pm On Jul 31, 2020
All I can say is that the woman was trying to be funny. whether she succeeded or not is a topic for another day
Re: Hadiza El-rufai Takes A Jab At Hushpuppi In Sallah Message by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2020
Someone that doesn't make any sensible comment in 365 days of a year, do they think she can make sense on sallah?
Is it not the same woman backing her son who was threatening to gang rape but brought a bojuboju apology when people came for her?
Upon all the rape and child molestation plus killings reported in Kaduna, did she comment on anyone?
Re: Hadiza El-rufai Takes A Jab At Hushpuppi In Sallah Message by ogyunging(m): 6:59am On Aug 01, 2020
Lame

(1) (Reply)

Man Fainted After Being Beaten For Stealing A Laptop In Owerri (photos) / Help! I Suspect My Son To Be A Drug Dealer / Airfore Have Killed Our Ground Soldiers Coming From Benin,"- Soldier Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.