Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,167 members, 7,845,835 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

A Lebanese Man From Cote D'ivoire Want To Offer Me Job In Dubai - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Lebanese Man From Cote D'ivoire Want To Offer Me Job In Dubai (542 Views)

Pop Cola A Lebanese Locally Produc Drink While Nigerians Are Japaning To The Uk / Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies / Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lebanese Man From Cote D'ivoire Want To Offer Me Job In Dubai by Havemercylord: 5:36pm On Jul 31, 2020
I am Nigerian in COTE D'IVOIRE, And I saw in an Advert newspaper � that there is job in Dubai for male as security and hotel receptionist or something similar. And says the salaries is around 350-400k CFA
. I went to thier office and after he told me the offer and all that, he said the price is 250,000 CFA . Around 172-175k in Naira.
Thou some friend of mine had went to KUWAIT and Qatar for real.employment from Nigeria before and they got good jobs and are fine, reason I have a proof it's sometimes cool and real.
My question is has anyone been able to know or get such real employment offer from Africa to Dubai? My great concern is THE OFFER IS COMING FROM A LN INTERNATIONAL RECRUITMENT COMPANY OWNED BY LEBANESE MEN. PLEASE SHARE YOUR VALID IDEAS AND ADVICE. THANKS.
Re: A Lebanese Man From Cote D'ivoire Want To Offer Me Job In Dubai by jaytee01(m): 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2020
They will soon sell you there if you are not careful.

Why not ask your friend to look for a job for you?

4 Likes

Re: A Lebanese Man From Cote D'ivoire Want To Offer Me Job In Dubai by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2020
Shine your eyes well before taking any step. shocked
Re: A Lebanese Man From Cote D'ivoire Want To Offer Me Job In Dubai by Havemercylord: 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2020
What I'm saying is those my friends that are in Dubai, Qatar, and Kuwait said they had gotten same offer before, to get the jobs they are doing recently over there...

The ones that went on tourists visa and are looking for jobs when they Land are finding life tough as they didn't eventually get any job or a manageable ones
Re: A Lebanese Man From Cote D'ivoire Want To Offer Me Job In Dubai by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 31, 2020
Just be careful not to be trafficked .Yes those job are definitely available in Dubai but Qatar is a rich country.It depend on how much trust you have sha, better still ask your friends.Make sure you have your appointment letter, work visa and accommodation settled and have an arrangement for deduction from your salary to pay incured cost and go with backup cash.
Re: A Lebanese Man From Cote D'ivoire Want To Offer Me Job In Dubai by Havemercylord: 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2020
uruba23:
Just be careful not to be trafficked .Yes those job are definitely available in Dubai but Qatar is a rich country.It depend on how much trust you have sha, better still ask your friends.

Thanks... I checked reviews about the company online,I have not seen negative reviews thou... I might be lucky thou...

1 Like

Re: A Lebanese Man From Cote D'ivoire Want To Offer Me Job In Dubai by Havemercylord: 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2020
uruba23:
Just be careful not to be trafficked .Yes those job are definitely available in Dubai but Qatar is a rich country.It depend on how much trust you have sha, better still ask your friends.Make sure you have your appointment letter, work visa and accommodation settled and have an arrangement for deduction from your salary to pay incured cost and go with backup cash.

Your advice is golden bro... Thanks a lot.
Re: A Lebanese Man From Cote D'ivoire Want To Offer Me Job In Dubai by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2020
Havemercylord:

Thanks... I checked reviews about the company online,I have not seen negative reviews thou... I might be lucky thou...

Okay then wish you the best
Re: A Lebanese Man From Cote D'ivoire Want To Offer Me Job In Dubai by Beblessedbaba: 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2020
I pity you
Re: A Lebanese Man From Cote D'ivoire Want To Offer Me Job In Dubai by duro4chang(m): 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2020
Don't go.
Re: A Lebanese Man From Cote D'ivoire Want To Offer Me Job In Dubai by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2020
Don't go. Once you get there they will seize your passport and turn you into a slave or houseboy.
Re: A Lebanese Man From Cote D'ivoire Want To Offer Me Job In Dubai by dasparrow: 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2020
You better not go or you will regret it. I don't know why Nigerians will see fire and choose to stick their hands into it. No common sense whatsoever.
Re: A Lebanese Man From Cote D'ivoire Want To Offer Me Job In Dubai by Cousin9999: 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2020
Dubai is nothing but trafficked people. There are NO jobs there.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Visit To The Osun Osogbo Grove / Where Is The Fastest Passport Processing Immigration Office In Nigeria / Netherlands Vs Australia Vs UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.