Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

What Can I Invest In With 100k? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Can I Invest In With 100k? (3855 Views)

How Do I Invest In Treasury Bills In Nigeria? 2019 Guide / Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? / What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Invest In With 100k? by adedapodvirus001(m): 3:23am On Aug 02, 2020
Minsk24:

Lol.. Just see your shallow mentality, only if u know how foolish you sound... Don't you know Trading carries high risk? You lost money and so what... Mtcheeew

I will not join issues with you.
Someone said he's a student and managed to save 100k through sweat, then you asked him to do high risk investment is that one a wise or foolish advice?

Judge yourself.

You only invest in forex with spare money.

5 Likes

Re: What Can I Invest In With 100k? by Esosa01(m): 6:47am On Aug 02, 2020
Re: What Can I Invest In With 100k? by vexing(m): 7:06am On Aug 02, 2020
2cribz:
I will feed you 5 times a day. Everyone aint poor and hateful like you.
If only you know who you are talking too you will be the one asking to be fed instead. I said it before. We know your type. The symptoms of your own poverty include covid-19.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Invest In With 100k? by ActivistSlimfeez: 7:31am On Aug 02, 2020
SavageResponse:

Look very well, if you're not careful most of them will blow all your money in less than 1 week!
1 week or what, the one I gave my account to last time blow it within a day. A 200$ account. This same guy still chat me up that he had got a new strategy to recover my loss, still fund my binary account with euro and still blow it that same day. I have the proof, I am not just typing here. Las las, when I started to dey complain, he later blocked me on WhatsApp ooo. Since then, I have learnt in a hard way not to entrust my fund with some useless account manager.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Invest In With 100k? by 2cribz: 7:40am On Aug 02, 2020
You need help. Who knows you. A poor hater,u got beef stil quoting my mentions. Do me a favour,sell your crappy phone and go to sleep .i aint the cause of your pains and agony. You nothing online and offline, nobody rolling with you. U cant afford 3square meals and you back here blabing. Vexing.poor ghetto kid, stay the Bleep off my mentions.On a sunday morning,see your dumb monicker.mention me one more time cause u a retard stuck in your hopeless world.
vexing:

If only you know who you are talking too you will be the one asking to be fed instead. I said it before. We know your type. The symptoms of your own poverty include covid-19.
Re: What Can I Invest In With 100k? by Weeb: 7:46am On Aug 02, 2020
Minsk24:

Lol.. Just see your shallow mentality, only if u know how foolish you sound... Don't you know Trading carries high risk? You lost money and so what... Mtcheeew

If it carries high risk then you're not trading you're gambling. It's one of the basics of business to understand what your money is being used for and how it will bring you profit. Otherwise you're just throwing your money away.
Re: What Can I Invest In With 100k? by kingspark72(m): 7:48am On Aug 02, 2020
Don't Say That! Is A Wrong Word. How Can U Say To Something That Is Trying To Invest That He Is Poor! U That Thinks That U Are Rich, Who U Done Help Stop Discouraging People. This Forum Is Not Ur Father's House. Know How U Use Words On People U Don't Knw.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Invest In With 100k? by austinereds(m): 8:23am On Aug 02, 2020
Just come stuck it up in Cryptocurrency you won't regret. Ethereum is the new Goldmine.
Re: What Can I Invest In With 100k? by Hello12: 8:39am On Aug 02, 2020
DaInferno:
[color=#000099]Am still a student and have been wondering what to do with my little savings during this pandemic so that I can still bounce back as though nothing happened when all this lockdown is eventually calmer....

what business or investment can I do with 100k to get atleast 20-30k pay each month?
Op leave d stupid broke ass ghetto kid 2cribz below..
Instead of doing risky businesses, u could invest the money in ethereum crypto and watch ur money increase on its own..

Or u could use 10k from ur money to engage in a business I'll introduce to u..in case u are interested. It just needs a little of ur hardwork.
And u could earn more ethereum Dan 100k could afford and still keep ur 90k change...

DM me at my signature below..if u are interested
Re: What Can I Invest In With 100k? by vexing(m): 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
2cribz:
You need help. Who knows you. A poor hater,u got beef stil quoting my mentions. Do me a favour,sell your crappy phone and go to sleep .i aint the cause of your pains and agony. You nothing online and offline, nobody rolling with you. U cant afford 3square meals and you back here blabing. Vexing.poor ghetto kid, stay the Bleep off my mentions.On a sunday morning,see your dumb monicker.mention me one more time cause u a retard stuck in your hopeless world.
Look at this pauper, I am sure you are very pained. I normally don't involve in squabble with people online but I have decided to have your time today. Broke ass guys like you always be the first to call others broke. If you have too much money you will not always have the time to come online and rant like a dog. Abeg go find work do so that you can give your girl friend at least 5k for the week before she follow another nigga. I am not the cause of your sadness.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Invest In With 100k? by 2cribz: 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2020
Deep down yoy are broke. Stop hating on rich niggis.
vexing:

Look at this pauper, I am sure you are very pained. I normally don't involve in squabble with people online but I have decided to have your time today. Broke ass guys like you always be the first to call others broke. If you have too much money you will not always have the time to come online and rant like a dog. Abeg go find work do so that you can give your girl friend at least 5k for the week before she follow another nigga. I am not the cause of your sadness.
Re: What Can I Invest In With 100k? by Buzx: 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
2cribz:
My samsung s series only will keep you alive for at least 2years. I dont help strangers.

Haha, we know your type. Na you be the real poor man.

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Invest In With 100k? by vexing(m): 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
2cribz:
My samsung s series only will keep you alive for at least 2years. I dont help strangers.
Na Samsung this guy dey use take para. If God now help you to upgrade to iPhone then you will burn down nairaland abi? I pray money fall on you so that you can aquire a car or a crib so that your blood go cool down. Don't quote me or anybody on this thread again. Get lost, we are in different leagues.

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Invest In With 100k? by 2cribz: 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
You are a nobody on a free site and in reality.
So get money and make money ok.
vexing:

Na Samsung this guy dey use take para. If God now help you to upgrade to iPhone then you will burn down nairaland abi? I pray money fall on you so that you can aquire a car or a crib so that your blood go cool down. Don't quote me or anybody on this thread again. Get lost, we are in different leagues.
Re: What Can I Invest In With 100k? by DaInferno(m): 10:36am On Aug 06, 2020
2cribz:
You are poor. Whats 100k. Nawa o. U never see money before. 100k is worthless
Thankyou rich man.. am here to get advice on what to invest in. u can show me the way still

1 Like

Re: What Can I Invest In With 100k? by DaInferno(m): 10:39am On Aug 06, 2020
Mywd:
Baba give me make i help u use am trade FOREX.....
just like that? haba bross, I DNT even know u
Re: What Can I Invest In With 100k? by DaInferno(m): 10:42am On Aug 06, 2020
vexing:

forget that man, pls give me advice on what to invest in
Re: What Can I Invest In With 100k? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
Invest with weekpay I'm a beneficiary. Add me on what's app for details zero nine zero forty nine eighty twenty eight zero two.
Re: What Can I Invest In With 100k? by DaInferno(m): 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2020
Weekpay:
Invest with weekpay I'm a beneficiary. Add me on what's app for details zero nine zero forty nine eighty twenty eight zero two.
the number isn't on WhatsApp
Re: What Can I Invest In With 100k? by Sirmikky1(m): 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2020
DaInferno:
the least is 9months?, that's too long!

Well, if we pitch the returns against what same amount in a savings account, investment in bonds and all would yield, with the same duration, you would realise it's not that long.
Besides, farm produce have harvest cycles. So, it won't speak well of a firm as ours to promise more and deliver less.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Invest In With 100k? by vexing(m): 8:09pm On Aug 06, 2020
DaInferno:
forget that man, pls give me advice on what to invest in
You can invest in Agric tech companies, there is a thread for it in nairaland. You can also invest in some forex companies like Mbatrades. You can invest in some real estate company like Oxford properties. Just to mention a few. You have to do your due diligence and weigh your risk level before investing in any of the above mentioned.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Invest In With 100k? by Corroro: 9:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
Agriculture, that's one very good business worth it, you can also make long time investments that will pay you big in future, this is one tip I learned from the Top 5 in 5 masterclass series organized by FCMB, you should visit https://on.fcmb.com/Top5-7 to get more business ideas.
Re: What Can I Invest In With 100k? by yinkbell: 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2020
DaInferno:
[color=#000099]Am still a student and have been wondering what to do with my little savings during this pandemic so that I can still bounce back as though nothing happened when all this lockdown is eventually calmer....

what business or investment can I do with 100k to get atleast 20-30k pay each month?

If you invest wisely, success is sure. After reading this information, ensure you do your background checking very well. check this piece of information very well and see to yourself if it is worth investing in. go through all the web link and see things for your self. you will be glad you did.

If you’ve got a bitcoin wallet, here is an opportunity to earn your passive income.
Why do you have to hold your bitcoin in your wallet, when you can make it to go on errand for you.
There is guarantee 125% cashback on every bitcoin invested and 1% daily log in.
Join here: https://passive.expert/?s=3644

For those who do not have bitcoin wallet address, you can get your free wallet address by signing up and completing your verification with paxful.
Paxful is an American company which is the best and safe place to trade your bitcoin. Paxful accept over 300 mode of payment method all over the world. It allows your bitcoin to be in escrow and it’s ID verification mode makes it the safest market place to trade.
Paxful is the leading peer-to-peer bitcoin marketplace delivering financial freedom to all corners of the world. Our Kiosk extends this freedom to digital currency exchanges to help their customers fund their accounts with bitcoin. What’s more? You earn 50% automatic affiliate revenue on all purchases made by new customers you bring to Paxful, forever
Trade with paxful today and liberate yourself from financial strain.
Join here: https://paxful.com/roots/buy-bitcoin/index?kiosk=w

1 Like

Re: What Can I Invest In With 100k? by yinkbell: 9:50pm On Aug 06, 2020
ActivistSlimfeez:
1 week or what, the one I gave my account to last time blow it within a day. A 200$ account. This same guy still chat me up that he had got a new strategy to recover my loss, still fund my binary account with euro and still blow it that same day. I have the proof, I am not just typing here. Las las, when I started to dey complain, he later blocked me on WhatsApp ooo. Since then, I have learnt in a hard way not to entrust my fund with some useless account manager.
so sad to hear this kind story. to be candid, there are many online investment that so real. please, always do your background checking before committing yourself to any kind of online investment. if you don't mind, go through this piece of information and do your background checking, you will be glad you did.

If you’ve got a bitcoin wallet, here is an opportunity to earn your passive income.
Why do you have to hold your bitcoin in your wallet, when you can make it to go on errand for you.
There is guarantee 125% cashback on every bitcoin invested and 1% daily log in.
Join here: https://passive.expert/?s=3644

For those who do not have bitcoin wallet address, you can get your free wallet address by signing up and completing your verification with paxful.
Paxful is an American company which is the best and safe place to trade your bitcoin. Paxful accept over 300 mode of payment method all over the world. It allows your bitcoin to be in escrow and it’s ID verification mode makes it the safest market place to trade.
Paxful is the leading peer-to-peer bitcoin marketplace delivering financial freedom to all corners of the world. Our Kiosk extends this freedom to digital currency exchanges to help their customers fund their accounts with bitcoin. What’s more? You earn 50% automatic affiliate revenue on all purchases made by new customers you bring to Paxful, forever
Trade with paxful today and liberate yourself from financial strain.
Join here: https://paxful.com/roots/buy-bitcoin/index?kiosk=w
Re: What Can I Invest In With 100k? by Sirmikky1(m): 10:18pm On Sep 17, 2020
nvestment in agriculture is the best weapon against hunger and poverty, and has made life better for billions of people.
Oxford Int'l Group is bringing another platform to grow the future, build the nation, feed the people, alleviate poverty and increase your wealth-base.

HOW IS THIS ACHIEVED?
>> By partnering with us in our Oxford Agro Plus Investment Scheme, where you get to invest in our ginger and/or pepper farm.

HOW IT WORKS
>> AGRO VEST A
✓ Minimum investment - ₦100,000
✓ Returns on Investment - 55%
✓ Duration - 14 months
✓ Farm Location - Ekiti State
✓ Investment Security - Insured by NAIC

>> AGRO VEST B
✓ Minimum investment - ₦100,000
✓ Returns on Investment - 40%
✓ Duration - 10 months
✓ Farm Location - Ogun State
✓ Investment Security - Insured by Leadway Assurance

Documents to be given:
1. Post-dated cheque
2. Deed of aggrement

Call/Message: 081--8159--8469, 070--8197--5592 to get started.

Re: What Can I Invest In With 100k? by benny4wax(m): 2:11am On Sep 18, 2020
Quote me to know more;;;

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do you know you can earn unlimited Ethereum? / Invest To Own An Equity In A Promising Tech (SaaS) Startup / What Business Idea Have You Got For 2019?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.