Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,200 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

An Upstairs Got Burnt At Adura Bus Stop Before Toll Gate On A Sallah Day (pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Upstairs Got Burnt At Adura Bus Stop Before Toll Gate On A Sallah Day (pics) (281 Views)

Man Walks On Rope Across Bridge, Train Tracks At CMS Bus Stop In Lagos (Video) / Man Narrates What Happened After He Was Wrongly Accused At A Bus Stop (Vid) / A Magician Burnt At A Child Dedication In Port Harcourt (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Upstairs Got Burnt At Adura Bus Stop Before Toll Gate On A Sallah Day (pics) by olayiwola4u(m): 6:27am On Aug 01, 2020
While everyone was busy eating their Sallah meats, the occupants of a house at Adura Bus Stop before Toll Gate where bemoaning their lost properties.

Although the fire brigades got their in time, there was nothing left in the whole building after they put out the fire.

I feel the pain of these occupant. God will help them to bear the loss.

Re: An Upstairs Got Burnt At Adura Bus Stop Before Toll Gate On A Sallah Day (pics) by olayiwola4u(m): 6:28am On Aug 01, 2020
God have mercy.
Re: An Upstairs Got Burnt At Adura Bus Stop Before Toll Gate On A Sallah Day (pics) by NewDelhi(m): 12:49pm On Aug 01, 2020
olayiwola4u:
While everyone was busy eating their Sallah meats, the occupants of a house at Adura Bus Stop before Toll Gate where bemoaning their lost properties.

Although the fire brigades got their in time, there was nothing left in the whole building after they put out the fire.

How serious was it, when and how did it happen?
Re: An Upstairs Got Burnt At Adura Bus Stop Before Toll Gate On A Sallah Day (pics) by NewDelhi(m): 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2020
olayiwola4u:

I asked you a simple question you refused to answer. I wanted to push it to the frontpage with my moderating account.
Re: An Upstairs Got Burnt At Adura Bus Stop Before Toll Gate On A Sallah Day (pics) by olayiwola4u(m): 3:35am On Aug 03, 2020
NewDelhi:

I asked you a simple question you refused to answer. I wanted to push it to the frontpage with my moderating account.

Sorry brother, I was busy when you replied

(1) (Reply)

Shisha Ruined Me,they Lied To Me,girl Cries Out After She Was Diagnosed With Ca / For The Working Boys In The House..lets Make Money / HATS AVIATION LIMITED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.