Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,653 members, 7,851,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:35 PM

Man Vomits 3 Live Cockroaches In A Church At Rivers State (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Vomits 3 Live Cockroaches In A Church At Rivers State (photos) (536 Views)

Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) / Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" / Father Mbaka Donates N12.5m To Catholic Church At 2019 Cathedraticum(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Vomits 3 Live Cockroaches In A Church At Rivers State (photos) by Emmyloaded: 7:13am On Aug 01, 2020
Man Vomits three Live Cockroaches in Adoration Ministry church, Port Harcourt Rivers State. This was said to have happened after a Prophet in the church identified as E.S. Okenna Prayed For Him in Holy Anger

It was reported that the man has been crying over stomach bites for months.

According to eye witnesses, the stomach bites stopped as soon as he vomited the three live cockroaches.

Source: https://www.onuafrica.com/man-vomits-3-live-cockroaches-in-church-at-rivers-state/

Re: Man Vomits 3 Live Cockroaches In A Church At Rivers State (photos) by Emmyloaded: 7:14am On Aug 01, 2020

Re: Man Vomits 3 Live Cockroaches In A Church At Rivers State (photos) by Krisesta(f): 7:16am On Aug 01, 2020
Live what shocked shocked
Re: Man Vomits 3 Live Cockroaches In A Church At Rivers State (photos) by thesicilian: 7:16am On Aug 01, 2020
So Moses and Aaron went to Pharaoh and did just as the Lord commanded. Aaron threw his staff down in front of Pharaoh and his officials, and it became a snake. Pharaoh then summoned wise men and sorcerers, and the Egyptian magicians also did the same things by their secret arts (Exodus 7:10-11)

Miracles do not prove that the presence of God resides in a church.

1 Like

Re: Man Vomits 3 Live Cockroaches In A Church At Rivers State (photos) by Ekpeitut: 7:17am On Aug 01, 2020
Lol. This is the summary of why our politicians keep taking us for a ride - we are so gullible! When somebody vomits it's usually accompanied by stomach juices and saliva.

Live cockroach ni grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Vomits 3 Live Cockroaches In A Church At Rivers State (photos) by Akhirastriver(m): 7:23am On Aug 01, 2020
grin Wetin buhari no go see for aso rock ..
Cockroach dey bite ,lmao

1 Like

Re: Man Vomits 3 Live Cockroaches In A Church At Rivers State (photos) by WinLABSstores: 7:23am On Aug 01, 2020
Lol

Good wey we dey chop for china here...

Very rich in protein grin tongue

Re: Man Vomits 3 Live Cockroaches In A Church At Rivers State (photos) by DaddyRochie1642: 7:28am On Aug 01, 2020
Ekpeitut:
Lol. This is the summary of why our politicians keep taking us for a ride - we are so gullible! When somebody vomits it's usually accompanied by stomach juices and saliva.

Live cockroach ni grin

grin grin
Re: Man Vomits 3 Live Cockroaches In A Church At Rivers State (photos) by gasparpisciotta: 7:33am On Aug 01, 2020
Who sneaked in the cockroaches?
Just asking

1 Like

Re: Man Vomits 3 Live Cockroaches In A Church At Rivers State (photos) by DaddyRochie1642: 7:33am On Aug 01, 2020
This is bad news for his village people because am sure the lost some members when he vomited those cockroaches,

Now his village people will try again later, maybe this time, they'll come back in form of BAT this time around grin grin
Re: Man Vomits 3 Live Cockroaches In A Church At Rivers State (photos) by Righteousness89(m): 7:39am On Aug 01, 2020
We Wrestle not against Flesh and Blood but over Principalities and Powers!
So many people today are Victims and Casualties of enchantments, projections, Divinations, etc..

I have Seen lizards, pins, rats,candle, etc come out from People after Prayers and Deliverance in the Name of Jesus..

Many People, even those castigating these are Victims of Moving objects, Confusion and Projections. Many are tires of living. Yet you will see and Hear Castigate these things..

JESUS Christ is the Solution to all Problems and Issues of life. Humble yourself and Submit yourself to Him ..

3 Likes

Re: Man Vomits 3 Live Cockroaches In A Church At Rivers State (photos) by 0temSapien: 7:44am On Aug 01, 2020
Give me that wide nose meme. Lies dey smell here abeg. undecided
Re: Man Vomits 3 Live Cockroaches In A Church At Rivers State (photos) by pyyxxaro: 8:05am On Aug 01, 2020
Righteousness89:
So many people today are Victims and Casualties of enchantments, projections, Divinations, etc..

I have Seen lizards, pins, rats,candle, etc come out from People after Prayers and Deliverance in the Name of Jesus..

Many People, even those castigating these are Victims of Moving objects, Confusion and Projections. Many are tires of living. Yet you will see and Hear Castigate these things..

JESUS Christ is the Solution to all Problems and Issues of life. Humble yourself and Submit yourself to Him ..

Man of God , CALM DOWN oh

Where you see person vomit lizard again

1 Like

Re: Man Vomits 3 Live Cockroaches In A Church At Rivers State (photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 01, 2020
Righteousness89:

No dey brainwash people na...
Re: Man Vomits 3 Live Cockroaches In A Church At Rivers State (photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 01, 2020
Righteousness89:

I would have been shocked if you said anything different, even the missionaries who brought us christianity never saw any of these things, I've seen a video of someone vomitting a lizard too after prayers from a Rev Fr...from the video someone dropped the lizard right there stylishly. Ever wondered why these things common in 3rd world countries? Cos we soooo gullible. We wrestle not against flesh and blood here but against ignorance and foolishness, thats the biggest power and principality holding us backward.
Oga wait o, how rat and candle take come out of live human being
Re: Man Vomits 3 Live Cockroaches In A Church At Rivers State (photos) by Righteousness89(m): 9:27am On Aug 01, 2020
hotdo9:

I would have been shocked if you said anything different, even the missionaries who brought us christianity never saw any of these things, I've seen a video of someone vomitting a lizard too after prayers from a Rev Fr...from the video someone dropped the lizard right there stylishly. Ever wondered why these things common in 3rd world countries? Cos we soooo gullible.

I didn't see Video sir!

I was Physically Present in some cases..

Ignorance makes you talk trash! Have u been the developed nations?

If you know what Many go through due to Spiritual Matters right there, you will run!

My People Perish for lack of Knowledge...

1 Like

Re: Man Vomits 3 Live Cockroaches In A Church At Rivers State (photos) by VirginFinder: 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2020
Do the right thing:

I didn't see Vvideo sir!

I was Pphysically Ppresent in some cases..

If you know what Mmany go through due to Sspiritual Mmatters right there, you will run!

My Ppeople Pperish for lack of Kknowledge...
Re: Man Vomits 3 Live Cockroaches In A Church At Rivers State (photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 01, 2020
Righteousness89:

I didn't see Video sir!

I was Physically Present in some cases..

If you know what Many go through due to Spiritual Matters right there, you will run!

My People Perish for lack of Knowledge...
You were there physically but did you see anyone vomit a rat or candle from his mouth? The simple truth is these guys are professional conmen. Imagine that lady with the funny hand that has been used to stage fake healing. Most people who havent seen her videos would believe the scam wholeheartedly. There are spiritual things offcourse but you should be wise as a serpent. These stories of people vomitting lizard, snake, cowries etc or people turning to birds or cats are all lies, they are just a continuation of our fore-fathers traditional beliefs. Is the devil more powerful than God that he can change the laws of God? If you think otherwise then suit yourself.
Re: Man Vomits 3 Live Cockroaches In A Church At Rivers State (photos) by VirginFinder: 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2020
Do the right thing:
We Wwrestle not against Fflesh and Bblood but over Pprincipalities and Ppowers!
So many people today are Vvictims and Ccasualties of enchantments, projections, Ddivinations, etc..

I have Sseen lizards, pins, rats,candle, etc come out from Ppeople after Pprayers and Ddeliverance in the Name of Jesus..

Many Ppeople, even those castigating these are Vvictims of Mmoving objects, Cconfusion and Pprojections. Many are tires of living. Yet you will see and Hhear Ccastigate these things..

JESUS Christ is the Ssolution to all Pproblems and Iissues of life. Humble yourself and Ssubmit yourself to Him ..

(1) (Reply)

Am I Committing A Sin Or Doing Anything Wrong / BREAKING: Muslim Man Beheads His Wife For Refusing To Convert To Islam After Mar / Seun Help Remove This Thing Outta My Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.