Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,475 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Toyota Camry Begins Shipping Their Kekenapep Product To Nigeria - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Camry Begins Shipping Their Kekenapep Product To Nigeria (4302 Views)

Advise Needed On Kekenapep Business In Ibadan / Accident Involving Benz And Kekenapep At Gwarinpa (graphic Picture ) / 7 Types Of Cars You May Have A Hard Time Shipping To Nigeria From USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Camry Begins Shipping Their Kekenapep Product To Nigeria by LucemFerre: 10:24am On Aug 01, 2020
You saw it first here

Re: Toyota Camry Begins Shipping Their Kekenapep Product To Nigeria by Trustme2(m): 10:38am On Aug 01, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Toyota Camry Begins Shipping Their Kekenapep Product To Nigeria by fr3do(m): 11:36am On Aug 01, 2020
You know that Toyota is the company
Camry is just one of their product lines.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Camry Begins Shipping Their Kekenapep Product To Nigeria by RichBoy247: 11:59am On Aug 01, 2020
fr3do:
You know that Toyota is the company
Camry is just one of their product lines.

An educated illiterate wouldn't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyota Camry Begins Shipping Their Kekenapep Product To Nigeria by Thelucifer666(m): 1:12pm On Aug 01, 2020
LucemFerre:
You saw it first here
What do you people gain from spreading false news?
Re: Toyota Camry Begins Shipping Their Kekenapep Product To Nigeria by Petenoir(m): 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2020
Thelucifer666:

What do you people gain from spreading false news?

Bros, it's for the clicks. La click La Benderize grin

1 Like

Re: Toyota Camry Begins Shipping Their Kekenapep Product To Nigeria by haiti007(m): 4:25pm On Aug 01, 2020
Nawa oo, I was expecting to see a brand coming to instil fear into those Indian manufacturers. Their reign should be stopped asap. Their prices are too exorbitant, no thanks to the FGN

Imagine them selling just one Okada for over 200k, Keke napep for almost 700k

But on getting into this thread, I was disappointed, the topic no follow at all undecided

1 Like

Re: Toyota Camry Begins Shipping Their Kekenapep Product To Nigeria by SmartPolician: 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2020
LucemFerre:
You saw it first here

Look am wella

Na CAMR

The "Y" don travel

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Camry Begins Shipping Their Kekenapep Product To Nigeria by monichannel: 11:14pm On Aug 01, 2020
Sense of humor is greatly lacking in this thread..

cry cry
Re: Toyota Camry Begins Shipping Their Kekenapep Product To Nigeria by LucemFerre: 11:23pm On Aug 01, 2020
SmartPolician:

Look am wella

Na CAMR

The "Y" don travel

grin grin

Lol na true
Re: Toyota Camry Begins Shipping Their Kekenapep Product To Nigeria by LucemFerre: 11:36pm On Aug 01, 2020
monichannel:
Sense of humor is greatly lacking in this thread..

cry cry

Lol... my broda
Re: Toyota Camry Begins Shipping Their Kekenapep Product To Nigeria by xirel63893: 6:20am On Aug 02, 2020

Re: Toyota Camry Begins Shipping Their Kekenapep Product To Nigeria by oyatz(m): 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
There are made-in-Nigeria Keke.

haiti007:
Nawa oo, I was expecting to see a brand coming to instil fear into those Indian manufacturers. Their reign should be stopped asap. Their prices are too exorbitant, no thanks to the FGN

Imagine them selling just one Okada for over 200k, Keke napep for almost 700k

But on getting into this thread, I was disappointed, the topic no follow at all undecided
Re: Toyota Camry Begins Shipping Their Kekenapep Product To Nigeria by haiti007(m): 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
oyatz:
There are made-in-Nigeria Keke.

Those ones are substandard
Re: Toyota Camry Begins Shipping Their Kekenapep Product To Nigeria by LucemFerre: 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2020
haiti007:

Na blood those ones dey use no be petrol abi?
Re: Toyota Camry Begins Shipping Their Kekenapep Product To Nigeria by haiti007(m): 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
LucemFerre:

Na blood those ones dey use no be petrol abi?

If you're in the business then you'll know what I'm talking about
Re: Toyota Camry Begins Shipping Their Kekenapep Product To Nigeria by oyatz(m): 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
You can improve their standards on your own by taking them to welders, panel beater and painter for reenforcement.

Even made-in-china wheel barrows need to be reinforced locally you you want to enjoy them, otherwise they won't last for a month if you use them to pack sand during construction.

haiti007:

Re: Toyota Camry Begins Shipping Their Kekenapep Product To Nigeria by haiti007(m): 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
oyatz:
You can improve their standards on your own by taking them to welders, panel beater and painter for reenforcement.

Even made-in-china wheel barrows need to be reinforced locally you you want to enjoy them, otherwise they won't last for a month if you use them to pack sand during construction.

If you're in the business, then you'll know what I'm talking about
Re: Toyota Camry Begins Shipping Their Kekenapep Product To Nigeria by LucemFerre: 1:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
haiti007:

If you're in the business then you'll know what I'm talking about

Lol... well done “business studies” Na you we study for secondary school na

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Primera P11-144 Pinging Sound With Power Loss / I Have Not Been So Lucky With Honda Cars / How Long To Clear A Car At The Port(Tincan) - Losing Trust For Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.