Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Two Brothers Kill Their Brother In Imo State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Brothers Kill Their Brother In Imo State (Graphic Photos) (62375 Views)

2 Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend In Osun For Being Richer Than Them / Couple Kill Their 'Stubborn' 28-Year-Old Son In Imo (Photos) / 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Brothers Kill Their Brother In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by IvarTheBoneless: 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
angry
Re: Two Brothers Kill Their Brother In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
And the reason is?

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers Kill Their Brother In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Gwagone: 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
Greatzeus:
What happened to blood is thicker? I think even the most vile boko haram won't slaughter his blood brother. Cause of fight won't be more than money or land or a village girl,shame on that family.
Re: Two Brothers Kill Their Brother In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by orgnite(m): 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
Unbelievable
Re: Two Brothers Kill Their Brother In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by julietkreation(f): 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2020
The Worst Form of Poverty crippling the Financial Growth of People in Nigeria and Africa at large is The Poverty of Hunger & Starvation.

In Year 2020, The Triple A&T Integrated Farms in Owo, Ondo State was established to help Alleviate This Form of Poverty by ensuring Maximum Food Security in Nigeria.

Join Us tonight by 7:00 pm (Nigerian Time), as We Enlighten and Empower You on the Financial Opportunities which We have created in the Agricultural Sector for The Alleviation of Poverty in Nigeria.

Join us on telegram ( send a direct message to me via WhatsApp or telegram; my contact on my signature
Best Regards, See You on the Inside.
FINANCIAL FREEDOM UNIVERSITY (FFU)

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers Kill Their Brother In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
Sibling that you grew up with? Played with?

I don't joke with my siblings o.

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers Kill Their Brother In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by tillaman(m): 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
So much for blood is thicker than water, I hope his killers meet with the same fate!!
Blood is thicker than water = overrated
Re: Two Brothers Kill Their Brother In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by electhnd(m): 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2020
pls someone close to the family should help us out of the "I think I think"
what is the cause of the fight ?
Re: Two Brothers Kill Their Brother In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Blackmoran(m): 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2020
I hear people shouting money or inheritance for the cause of the killing, what about woman? We can never tell...
Re: Two Brothers Kill Their Brother In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2020
Simplyleo:

In this case, let's not call it evil by igbos.

Let's simply say "evil in Nigeria."

By so doing, igbos will be absolved.

Alternatively, somehow somehow, we can just make some rearrangement and bring fulani herdsmen into the story.

Very funny pipu. undecided

You're sick!

You always find a way of jumping into every Igbo thread to show your defence of murderous Fulanis.

The fact that Igbo men killed their brother doesn't take anything away from the fact that Fulani herdsmen terrorists have caused the biggest nightmares to communities all over Nigeria. We shouldn't accept it as normal just because there are pockets of killings of Igbos by Igbos.

Blacks have been killing blacks in America over the years through gang wars and all such stuff, but that didn't take anything away from the BLM Movement which as we all know was about injustice against blacks by the whites.

2 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Kill Their Brother In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
These are the Last days that Brother Paul Talked about. The Characters and Personalities Paul the Apostle spoke about is on Open Display ..

2Timothy 3:1-5
1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

Nothing Suprises Me in these times..

Just Ensure you are Genuinely Fortified in God Almighty so you Don't Become a Victim or a Casualty!

4 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Kill Their Brother In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Germi9: 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
he should go and rest,afterall this earth is full of shit
Re: Two Brothers Kill Their Brother In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by jagorinho: 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2020
wiseoneking:
Mr man; honestly I think you are under HEAVY CURSE BY IGBOS. This is not a JOKE anymore. How do you truly sleep? All you think and write is always Biafra this, Igbo that. Hmmm, let it not be what I am thinking. DEPRESSION OR ANY OTHER MENTAL ILLNESS? You better think twice, is like people daily curses on you on this site is beginning to manifest in you. SERIOUSLY
Shut the crap!!! Always playing victim, charity begins at home, why didn't you caution your "blodas" when they salivate on Yoruba news......if you can give, you must take.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Brothers Kill Their Brother In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Kemimarch16(f): 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
Some people can just be wicked
Re: Two Brothers Kill Their Brother In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by DisLifeSha: 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
Why not steal the money and spare his life
Simplyleo:
Reason for this gruesome killing by his own brothers wasn't stated.

But I can swear with my left hairy balls, it must be connected with MONEY, directly or indirectly.
Re: Two Brothers Kill Their Brother In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by frozen70(f): 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
For whatever reasons, they have committed an abomination

The two of them will be jailed and die by hanging

At the end the family would lose three brothers just because of stupidity and anger

Nonsense ❗
Re: Two Brothers Kill Their Brother In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by wiseone28: 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2020
Na chest beaters ways be that..
No love among them.

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers Kill Their Brother In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
Greatzeus:
What happened to blood is thicker? I think even the most vile boko haram won't slaughter his blood brother. Cause of fight won't be more than money or land or a village girl, shame on that family.
Read, you no go read.

The diseased is a father of 2 probably married
Re: Two Brothers Kill Their Brother In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Ykc2(m): 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
Simplyleo:

I think they are.

I wont be surprised if these pictures surface another day with a caption "Fulani herdsmen murdered a businessman".
the news said two brothers killed their brother maybe over land or properties or over their father's wealth, but the news did not say that they went to kaduna or benue or adamawa to kill one thousands farmers like a tribe that called them selves herdsmen,

2 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Kill Their Brother In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by wiseone28: 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
wiseoneking:
Mr man; honestly I think you are under HEAVY CURSE BY IGBOS. This is not a JOKE anymore. How do you truly sleep? All you think and write is always Biafra this, Igbo that. Hmmm, let it not be what I am thinking. DEPRESSION OR ANY OTHER MENTAL ILLNESS? You better think twice, is like people daily curses on you on this site is beginning to manifest in you. SERIOUSLY
Oga even me wey no be Yoruba don follow see say you guys are chest beaters.

One of your own was looking down on a minority tribe.

5 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Kill Their Brother In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by sonofElElyon: 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
you have more than one left ball

Simplyleo:
Reason for this gruesome killing by his own brothers wasn't stated.

But I can swear with my left hairy balls, it must be connected with MONEY, directly or indirectly.
Re: Two Brothers Kill Their Brother In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Chatbot1234: 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
Some people are not fit to be humans. Such a disgrace, God forbid.
Re: Two Brothers Kill Their Brother In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by hajimosho(m): 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
cry
Re: Two Brothers Kill Their Brother In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by francisbiz: 5:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
Simplyleo:

I think they are.

I wont be surprised if these pictures surface another day with a caption "Fulani herdsmen murdered a businessman".
Play your crass stupidity how ever you want, Fulani herdsmen are the no one enemies of Nigerians, they are thieves, armed robbers, rapists, assassins, kidnappers and terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Kill Their Brother In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by iyapont: 5:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
omg �� they should jail them asap...but tinubu why
Re: Two Brothers Kill Their Brother In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
b3llo:
This is bad.
Are his brothers part of the mysterious Herdsmen?
they surely re from all indication.
Re: Two Brothers Kill Their Brother In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
Igbo peoples & lack of love for their brothers na wa! they re so greedy. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG / Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) / Court Sentences 'Evans' Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike To Life Imprisonment (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.