Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,351 members, 7,853,546 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:57 PM

Children Ministrations - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Children Ministrations (125 Views)

Prayers/deliverance Ministrations For Marriageable Singles. / Listen To This Deliverance Ministrations / Deliverance Ministrations For These Categories Of People. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Children Ministrations by Revadebola: 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2020
CHILDREN MINISTRATIONS.

Matthew 19:13-14,
"Then were there brought unto him little children, that he should put his hands on them, and pray: and the disciples rebuked them. But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven".

It is God's promise to bless you with children.
Also He will preserve all our children.

As the Lord God Almighty lives, we will not be bereaved nor mourned over our children.

From tomorrow I will begin a series of teachings on "CHILDREN MINISTRATIONS".

I will pray for couples believing God for the fruits of the womb

Also I will pray for our children.

In this new series of WhatsApp audio broadcast teachings, I will share with you, "CHILDREN MINISTRATIONS"

From tomorrow, be online to download and listen to the message titled, "CHILDREN MINISTRATIONS"

The segment on deliverance and interpretations of dreams will be included in the daily audio broadcast.

It is packaged for your daily devotion with anointed prayers for your all round breakthroughs.

We send out fresh audio broadcasts about 12 midnight everyday.
In case, you have not been receiving it daily, notify us on WhatsApp +2349059270030.

(FOR CALLS ONLY) +2348063319364

Resend this post to all your contacts and the WhatsApp group you belong to.

Let them REGISTER FOR FREE on WhatsApp +2349059270030
Re: Children Ministrations by Kobojunkie: 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2020
Even Jesus Christ, did not start His work on earth as a child. Yes, I have also read of his brief encounter in the temple at the age of 12 but that was a brief encounter and after that we did not hear of Him again until after age 30.

Children should be allowed to be children and should not be indoctrinated in any way or form

(1) (Reply)

You Cannot Tell God’s People How Long They Can Spend In Church,”says Oyakhilome / Lessons From Misfortune – Pastor Kumuyi / The Peace From God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.