Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,941 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Need Advice On Camry 04 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Need Advice On Camry 04 (428 Views)

Oil Shortage On Camry Pencil Light / Odometer And Speedometer Stops Showing At High Temperature Weather On Camry 98 / P0016 Error On Camry 2005 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Advice On Camry 04 by kingjoo: 3:02pm On Aug 01, 2020
I need help of the gurus in the house. I bought a Nigerian used Camry 04 late last year. Everything about the car is good, except that whenever I travel with the car, the "engine oil" light always come up.
This doesn't happen with inter-City drive, only when I hit the high way and drive on top speed for about an hour.
It has happened to me about three times. The first I noticed the light come on and I added oil to the engine and the light disappeared. The second time, I didn't notice it, and it affected the engine, I had to replace the crank shaft and the attached metals.
The next time after that, the light also came on and I noticed, added oil and it went off again.

I'm really uncomfortable with this and I need urgent advice on what to do about this. Please help
Re: Need Advice On Camry 04 by realphatphem: 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2020
Your engine piston ring is gone.. replace it with OEM part. Your mechanic will fix that for you..

1 Like

Re: Need Advice On Camry 04 by kingjoo: 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2020
realphatphem:
Your engine piston ring is gone.. replace it with OEM part. Your mechanic will fix that for you..

Thanks. i will check it out

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With My Charging System! / Uber And Bolt Abuja / Reg Lexus Rx350 2011 Model Available ���

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.