Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,596 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Henshaw Jacobson Discusses His Book Ahead Of August 22nd Launch - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Henshaw Jacobson Discusses His Book Ahead Of August 22nd Launch (145 Views)

10 Reasons You Must Blogs About Your Business On Naira Diary - Henshaw Jacobson / Who Is Henshaw Jacobson? / Akin Alabi Calls Out Jumia For Listing His Book For Sale Without His Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Henshaw Jacobson Discusses His Book Ahead Of August 22nd Launch by henshawjacobson(m): 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2020
Henshaw Jacobson, a digital marketing professional, Writer, blogger and online business coach, is set to launch his book “The Six-Figure Online Business Guide
(how to start a profitable online business without quitting your job)[img][/img]

The launch, slated for Saturday, August 22nd, 2020, will be a unique opportunity for the public to understand what the book is all about and at the same time, learn how to start their digitally empowered business.

The launch will start with a book summary by Henshaw Jacobson himself, followed by review of the book by special guests.

The special guests are

James Abiona
Edward Esene
Eugene Abels
Ibukun Komolafe (Smartphone Photography Boss)
Ruth Okoro
Honey Ojukwu
Segun Manuel
Dumebi James
Speaking about the book launch, Henshaw said, ” I wrote The Six-Figure Online Business Guide to help people who want to build a profitable online business and improve their lives, without even quitting their regular jobs.

The book opens with my story of how I started with just my windows phone and N50 MTN data plan, delves into How online business works, the profitable online business models, The 50 profitable online business ideas and helpful digital tools, How to find, test and validate, launch your idea, promote, market, make money and scale your online business.”

Simply put, The Six-Figure Online Business Guide by Henshaw Jacobson is the ultimate guide for anyone looking to start a profitable online business or to market and scale an existing online business.

The launch will begin at 10am in the Naira Diary Facebook group, with four speaking guests, and continue at 4pm on his Instagram page on the same day.

Follow Henshaw Jacobson on Instagram (@henshawjacobson)

Meanwhile, you can Pre-Order The Six-Figure Online Business Guide By Henshaw Jacobson

Or make a transfer to 0240706981, GTB, Henshaw Jacobson.

Send a mail to henshawjacobson@gmail.com or call 08070950313 for more information.

Read More https://nairadiary.com/henshaw-jacobson-talks-online-business-his-book-launch-and-more/

The Six Figure Online Business Guilde

Re: Henshaw Jacobson Discusses His Book Ahead Of August 22nd Launch by SavageResponse(m): 10:47am On Aug 03, 2020
henshawjacobson:
Henshaw Jacobson, a digital marketing professional, Writer, blogger and online business coach, is set to launch his book “The Six-Figure Online Business Guide
(how to start a profitable online business without quitting your job)[img][/img]

The launch, slated for Saturday, August 22nd, 2020, will be a unique opportunity for the public to understand what the book is all about and at the same time, learn how to start their digitally empowered business.

The launch will start with a book summary by Henshaw Jacobson himself, followed by review of the book by special guests.

The special guests are

James Abiona
Edward Esene
Eugene Abels
Ibukun Komolafe (Smartphone Photography Boss)
Ruth Okoro
Honey Ojukwu
Segun Manuel
Dumebi James
Speaking about the book launch, Henshaw said, ” I wrote The Six-Figure Online Business Guide to help people who want to build a profitable online business and improve their lives, without even quitting their regular jobs.

The book opens with my story of how I started with just my windows phone and N50 MTN data plan, delves into How online business works, the profitable online business models, The 50 profitable online business ideas and helpful digital tools, How to find, test and validate, launch your idea, promote, market, make money and scale your online business.”

Simply put, The Six-Figure Online Business Guide by Henshaw Jacobson is the ultimate guide for anyone looking to start a profitable online business or to market and scale an existing online business.

The launch will begin at 10am in the Naira Diary Facebook group, with four speaking guests, and continue at 4pm on his Instagram page on the same day.

Follow Henshaw Jacobson on Instagram (@henshawjacobson)

Meanwhile, you can Pre-Order The Six-Figure Online Business Guide By Henshaw Jacobson

Or make a transfer to 0240706981, GTB, Henshaw Jacobson.

Send a mail to henshawjacobson@gmail.com or call 08070950313 for more information.

Read More https://nairadiary.com/henshaw-jacobson-talks-online-business-his-book-launch-and-more/

The Six Figure Online Business Guilde

You dey fear to talk the price for here make people no lambast you grin

(1) (Reply)

Does Your Business Need A Mobile App? Here Are 5 Reasons Why Your Answer Should / How To Make Money With Dropshiping Vs Amazon / How Can An Inventory Management System Help Eliminate Dead Stock?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.