Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Please I Need Help With Shopping On Alibaba - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need Help With Shopping On Alibaba (494 Views)

Make Payments On Alibaba, Aliexpress, Ebay Etc / Alibaba Co-founder Jack Ma Announces Plans To Retire At 54 / The Complete Guide To Sourcing Products On Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria - Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help With Shopping On Alibaba by redgem(f): 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2020
Good day all
I want to buy goods from alibaba, but I am having a lot of challenges with it. I need help and ideas on how to go about this, like shipping to Nigeria etc. Please nairalanders help me out.

I'd love to buy Pizza oven, shawarma grill and toaster, dough mixer and some other equipments. I am not buying in bulk to resale, just few pieces for some equipments.

All comments will be appreciated.
Re: Please I Need Help With Shopping On Alibaba by AMI3(m): 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2020
Whatsapp me 08154933420
Re: Please I Need Help With Shopping On Alibaba by completey(f): 10:23pm On Aug 01, 2020
redgem:
Good day all
I want to buy goods from alibaba, but I am having a lot of challenges with it. I need help and ideas on how to go about this, like shipping to Nigeria etc. Please nairalanders help me out.

I'd love to buy Pizza oven, shawarma grill and toaster, dough mixer and some other equipments. I am not buying in bulk to resale, just few pieces for some equipments.

All comments will be appreciated.

WhatsApp me through my signature for some possible ideas and suggestions.
Re: Please I Need Help With Shopping On Alibaba by redgem(f): 10:53pm On Aug 01, 2020
completey:

WhatsApp me through my signature for some possible ideas and suggestions.
Please share here...
Re: Please I Need Help With Shopping On Alibaba by completey(f): 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
redgem:

Please share here...

Not all business strategies can be shared on a public forum. There are many threads on nairaland that contains all the info you need.
Re: Please I Need Help With Shopping On Alibaba by Mannila: 6:16pm On Aug 09, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Let Automate Bet9ja For Good / Buy Original Phone And Computer Accessories From Analytics.ng Stores In Kabusa / Watch Me Make ₦55,000 In 30 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.