Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere (47232 Views)

Is Zzapo's Offer A Scam? Mister Mobility Responds To Your Questions / Why Is Airtel Night Plan Not Going Through After Subscription? / Getting A Samsung Galaxy S10 Screen Replacement Is Not Going To Be Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by awoo47: 6:52am On Aug 02, 2020
femi4:
Trump is against anything China and any app he couldn't control
tiktok is one of d most popular app. It may overtake fb even with it's ban in india.
Corporations control US. Didn't u even see zugeburg telling congress tiktok spies...

Everything is jus to push dem out and create there own.
US simply doesn't want foreign competition nd will do all it can to crush it

Although China sef is not innocent. they did the same thing to facebook and google

5 Likes

Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by davinchecodes(m): 6:54am On Aug 02, 2020
Mo3891:
Nice one from them

When Trump and Congress wanted to falsely accuse Mark Zuckerberg of selling user data and spying... He simply attended their senate committee hearing where he made the US senators appear like illiterates , he schooled them on the use of cookies on browsers and apps, a schooled them the terms they agreed to when signing up.. nobody told them when they stop embarrassing themselves all because Facebook takes down their hateful contents

He schooled who?

Nigga that was dodging questions.

Stop spreading false info

6 Likes

Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 02, 2020
michlins:
Tik tok users brought this upon the company. How can you buy up seats for his Tulsa campaign and conspire not to turn up leaving thousands of seats empty. They forgot he's a vindictive narcissist.

angry grin grin
was that the same reason it was banned in India?
A lot of software engineers have raised alarms of tik tok been riddled with spywares which go as far as recording keystrokes on your phone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by michlins(m): 8:01am On Aug 02, 2020
Nuel4:
was that the same reason it was banned in India?
A lot of software engineers have raised alarms of tik tok been riddled with spywares which go as far as recording keystrokes on your phone
China killed about seventeen servicemen in a border related conflict. It ruptured their relationship and India retaliated by banning the use of many Chinese apps.

It's like when person beat you, you go home and pray to God for vengeance because if you go back to fight,he will beat you again.

About the spy stuff,ever heard about the "Patriot act" it's a law in the US that gives the government power to spy on her citizens.

8 Likes

Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by Iceyjayz: 8:56am On Aug 02, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
Tiktok has come to stay, i love the app. You can't be on tiktok and have a boring moment infact u will hate instagram. To me instagram is like kids app where jobless and useless kids hangout u know like those area jobless boiz in your street that their hangout spot but on tiktok is where real talents come to show their skills. Forget those privacy issue that app is dope mhen and their data compression is really wonderful I wonder how they could achives that. A video so long won't be up to 2mb like seriously.
You don't have sense, how can you compare tiktok to Instagram? get sense Abeg, tiktok is for lazy and senseless people.

4 Likes

Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by sexylassie(f): 9:07am On Aug 02, 2020
China banned facebook, twitter, etc but china wants tiktok in america

Is that fair play?

Microsoft is already planning to buy tiktok.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 02, 2020
Your congressmen are accusing big tech companies like Facebook, Amazon and Google of monopoly and stifling competition.

Yet Trump is doing this to foreign built companies.

Trump, have you heard Huawei is now the largest smartphone supplier in the world ?

Tiktok users are even more than Instagram users.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by africandictator(m): 9:31am On Aug 02, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
Tiktok has come to stay, i love the app. You can't be on tiktok and have a boring moment infact u will hate instagram. To me instagram is like kids app where jobless and useless kids hangout u know like those area jobless boiz in your street that their hangout spot but on tiktok is where real talents come to show their skills. Forget those privacy issue that app is dope mhen and their data compression is really wonderful I wonder how they could achives that. A video so long won't be up to 2mb like seriously.
Tik Tok is for kids so stop feeling yourself mtcheew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by dangoteinlaw: 9:36am On Aug 02, 2020
Iceyjayz:
You don't have sense, how can you compare tiktok to Instagram? get sense Abeg, tiktok is for lazy and senseless people.
instagram lost its mojo a looooong time ago. Instagram can't measure up now!

1 Like

Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by dangoteinlaw: 9:38am On Aug 02, 2020
africandictator:
Tik Tok is for kids so stop feeling yourself mtcheew
and which one is for matured folks? Instagram? Lmao if not for much scams that floooded Facebook even instagram got nothing. No Facebook is back stronger nothing useful on instagram aside for those oloshos and fraudsters waiting to show their wealth. Oloshos selling lipsticks and waist trainers lmao

2 Likes

Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by lenghtinny(m): 10:18am On Aug 02, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
You talk too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by KrazyDave16(m): 10:42am On Aug 02, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
Yet Instagram is the most used app everywhere.
Tiktok on the other hand is the same as Instagram but with far more idiots that makes one question why/how they ever existed or survived that long.

Don't forget the privacy breach iOS 14 exposed Tiktok of, down to using your device microphone and camera when it's not needed and logging in your keystrokes in other apps after closing the god-awful app.

Reddit warned about its questionable privacy terms but people like you used the excuse you're using now to bad-mouth them, calling them "4-chan wannabe".

Now your Instagram wannabe is practicing what Facebook is doing, only taking it too far but you don't care cos some fool out there is making some stupid dance challenge. When someone accuses you of scamming them cos some Russian or Indian scamming ring used your personal information to do the deed, your eye will open and you'd know the privacy you're taking for granted is Important.

P.s - those guys you watch are also jobless boiz, though not in your street. They dress fly doesn't mean they rich. After all, people borrow stuff to make videos for platforms for Instagram and whatnot.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by sulasa07(m): 11:51am On Aug 02, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
As much as I remember,Tiktok app creator said he created the app for unstable people,so are you among them? grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by Henryabuja: 11:56am On Aug 02, 2020
Amaechidone:
I want to introduce you all to PASTOR Aduku the admin of a well payed platform Called UNION TRADE INVESTMENT

3 Likes

Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by Dharniel600(m): 12:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
Weyrey, Instagram don change plenty people life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by otokx(m): 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
michlins:
Tik tok users brought this upon the company. How can you buy up seats for his Tulsa campaign and conspire not to turn up leaving thousands of seats empty. They forgot he's a vindictive narcissist.

angry grin grin

Oh its that what they did, India has already banned them.
Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by oluwasegun007(m): 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
Oya leggggoooo

Let's see how it plays...

Owner of house sey eennh no want una, una say lai lai
Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by martineverest(m): 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
Gadafii:
If trump continue with his type of war with china, he can't win, for long
that's what Chinese government do..they banned Facebook,twitter,google and Amazon and they expect America not to ban Tik Tik?

2 Likes

Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by martineverest(m): 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2020
sexylassie:
China ban facebook, twitter, etc but china wants tiktok in america

Is tha fair play?

Microsoft is already planning to buy tiktok.
exactly,u can't eat it cake and have it....many countries like canada,UK will ban Tik tok in nearest future...India banned it last month

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by earthsync(f): 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2020
dangoteinlaw:

I swear if they ban tiktok it'll be boring. I can go 6hrs straight on that app lol

1 Like

Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by DamnNiggar: 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2020
grin
Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by adenodi002(m): 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
please anyone that can bless with smartphone, my phone is old and malfuctioning
Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by Almunjid(m): 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
DULLARD tRUMP is on the ROMP again 0oo. grin

1 Like

Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by DexterousOne(m): 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
michlins:
China killed about seventeen servicemen in a border related conflict. It ruptured their relationship and India retaliated by banning the use of many Chinese apps.

It's like when person beat you, you go home and pray to God for vengeance because if you go back to fight,he will beat you again.

About the spy stuff,ever heard about the "Patriot act" it's a law in the US that gives the government power to spy on her citizens.

China will best India in a fight

Lmao cheesy grin
Wetin man no go read for this NL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by EmekaBlue(m): 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
abegi gerrout

no b all those mumu people wey dey use tik tok play like children especially the yeye challenge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Subscribers Lament As Their Numbers Are Blocked Despite Linking Their NIN (Pics) / Glo BIS Pricing And Subscription Codes / Over 70 Android Secret Codes You Probably Never Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.