Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Miracle Challenge: Show Evidence Of Genotype Aa Turning To Ss And Win 200k - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miracle Challenge: Show Evidence Of Genotype Aa Turning To Ss And Win 200k (239 Views)

Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) / Theists Always Give Excuses When Given The Opportunity To Show Evidence, Why? / "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracle Challenge: Show Evidence Of Genotype Aa Turning To Ss And Win 200k by dharmie(f): 10:21pm On Aug 01, 2020
Sunday night got interesting on Twitter with the new miracle challenge- Show medical evidence of SS turning to AA and win over N200 thousand.

Dr Olufunmilayo, a medical doctor with over 160,000 followers, posted the challenge on Twitter the night of Sunday, August 1.

"Few weeks ago, someone claimed she knew "someone" pregnant for 8years. People asked for scans- she disappeared. Now some people said God changed SS to AA. I am offering 100,000 naira to anyone with proof of genotype results and details of the medical team. Offer lasts till 2025," he Tweeted.

Shortly after he posted the challenge, Snit Skeptic upped the reward with an extra N100,000.

HOW IT ALL STARTED

On Saturday, July 31, a woman with the Twitter handle @IfeKiisha posted on Twitter some miraculous works she has purportedly seen Jesus do:

"I've seen AIDS disappear I've seen SS become AA I've seen Asthma disappear I've seen Cancer,totally gone! I've seen the lame,walk I've seen the dead come back to life

https://eonsintelligence.com/details/news-108923456/miracle-challenge-show-evidence-of-aa-turning-to-ss-and-win-200k-on-twitter-89851395
Re: Miracle Challenge: Show Evidence Of Genotype Aa Turning To Ss And Win 200k by jaytee01(m): 10:27pm On Aug 01, 2020
I believe that this will be the best way to silence these fraudsters masquerading as 'men of God'.

Challenge them to provide irrefutable proof of their outrageous claims!

2 Likes

Re: Miracle Challenge: Show Evidence Of Genotype Aa Turning To Ss And Win 200k by XXXXTENTACION: 10:37pm On Aug 01, 2020
The healing is spiritual.

so the evidence is spiritual you can't see it. undecided grin
Re: Miracle Challenge: Show Evidence Of Genotype Aa Turning To Ss And Win 200k by Buliwyf: 10:39pm On Aug 01, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
The healing is spiritual.
so the evidence is spiritual you can't see it.

grin grin grin
Re: Miracle Challenge: Show Evidence Of Genotype Aa Turning To Ss And Win 200k by Blabbermouth: 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2020
Frontpage please!
As big Nairaland is, we should have many people to claim this free cash.
Re: Miracle Challenge: Show Evidence Of Genotype Aa Turning To Ss And Win 200k by Sheunma: 9:36am On Aug 02, 2020
God can easily do this but He doesn't do challenges. He does things in his own time and for his own reasons. That's why his ways and thought are not like ours... He's a mysterious God! tongue

1 Like

Re: Miracle Challenge: Show Evidence Of Genotype Aa Turning To Ss And Win 200k by Ultimus: 9:51am On Aug 02, 2020
Amputees will never get their own miracles. All Gods, in their teeming numbers, never heal them.
Re: Miracle Challenge: Show Evidence Of Genotype Aa Turning To Ss And Win 200k by obonujoker(m): 10:55am On Aug 02, 2020
Don't allow yourself to be used by the Devil like Simon the sorcerer who wanted to give Peter Money to receive the gift of the holy ghost.
Re: Miracle Challenge: Show Evidence Of Genotype Aa Turning To Ss And Win 200k by Buliwyf: 11:07am On Aug 02, 2020
Sheunma:
God can easily do this but He doesn't do challenges. He does things in his own time and for his own reasons. That's why his ways and thought are not like ours... He's a mysterious God! tongue

Lol scammers. Later a pastor will say challenge God with your tithes and some sheep will start running to donate. But the same God doesn't do challenges. cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Walk In The Spirit / Tears Of Joy: Watch As Friends To Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje Celebrate Him On H / “say Sorry To My Parents Too” Adeboye’s Son To Daddy Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.