Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,773 members, 7,851,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

How To Use Cuccumber For Glowing Skin— A Step-by-step Guide - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Use Cuccumber For Glowing Skin— A Step-by-step Guide (223 Views)

Give Your Skin A Break From Harmful Chemicals / U Want A Lighter Skin A Healthier Skin Here We Go / How To Get Glowing Skin At Home - DIY Easy Remedies For Glowing Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Cuccumber For Glowing Skin— A Step-by-step Guide by Messach10: 12:51am On Aug 02, 2020
Dear, I would like to show you a step by step guide on how to use cucumber for glowing skin. You'll like to know right? Great!
Cucumber is great for our skin, it gives everyone cooling effect to skin. Here are the steps:
* Peel the cucumber and mash
* Sieve to collect the juice
* Add 1 table spoon of honey
* Add 1 lime juice to it if you have oily skin
*Apply to skin before sleep at night

If you would like to get skin care product you can use that would give your skin the effect you desire without any reaction if used consistently in space of one month

Click on the link below

https:///2348038520442

To order one that would work well for you

Thanks

Re: How To Use Cuccumber For Glowing Skin— A Step-by-step Guide by haiti007(m): 12:55am On Aug 02, 2020
Issokay cool

(1) (Reply)

True Life Testimony, Infertility Problem Gone / I Might Be Permanently Paralyzed – U-17 World Cup Winner, Nwoha / Am I OK Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.