Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

DJ Guppy's Reaction To Arsenal's Victory After Ditching The Club - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / DJ Guppy's Reaction To Arsenal's Victory After Ditching The Club (914 Views)

Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory / Senegal 0-1 Algeria, Fans Celebrate AFCON Victory After Shock Goal (Photos) / Put This In Mind When Next You Consider Ditching The Carabao Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Guppy's Reaction To Arsenal's Victory After Ditching The Club by SenorFax(m): 8:14am On Aug 02, 2020
DJ cuppy has been under a mild criticism by some arsenal fans after winning the FA cup yesterday.
According to a fan,
Cuppy you are confused, arsenal where you ran out from won the cup and Manchester United where you ran into where drove by Chelsea whose arsenal won. Which means you where the back luck of arsenal.

Another one even took Sean Kingston's track Face drop into use.
Arsenal : "singing "
And now I see ya face drop
I told u not to leave me alone and now that I got my own
I see ya face drop
I told u not to count me out 'cause you always tried to fill me wit doubt
Sayin dat I'd look beta if I was winner
But u know u should of loved

Re: DJ Guppy's Reaction To Arsenal's Victory After Ditching The Club by SenorFax(m): 8:16am On Aug 02, 2020
More

Re: DJ Guppy's Reaction To Arsenal's Victory After Ditching The Club by paulolee(m): 9:31am On Aug 02, 2020
all for the gram..
Re: DJ Guppy's Reaction To Arsenal's Victory After Ditching The Club by tunjilee003: 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
She ain't a loyal bitch...

(1) (Reply)

Thomas Partey Arrive London, Amid Arsenal Signing / Earn 30K Per Month Without Any Investment, See The Trick Here / Gernot Rohr Threatens To Name Those Sharing His Salary If Sacked By NFF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.