Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Thump Up For Nairaland Lawyer - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Thump Up For Nairaland Lawyer (1410 Views)

One Bedroom Terrace Bungalow As A Source Of Investment for Nairaland Members. / Lawyer, Others Dupe Man Of N24m With Fake C Of O! / Lawyer Pls Help: Deed Of Lease And Deed Of Assignment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thump Up For Nairaland Lawyer by Actionleap: 7:19pm On Feb 10, 2011
People, i want you to help me say a big thank you to Barr. Mathew. I met on this forum a week ago. I called him to help me tidy up a property deal. He demonstrated proffessionalism and charm to the admiration of the seller. Now they are queing up for his services. Not only that he negotiated a discount of 500k despite the fact that we have concluded negotiations before he came into the pics. This man deserves our support.

1 Like

Re: Thump Up For Nairaland Lawyer by olubuffett: 5:17am On Feb 11, 2011
nice to hear, he surely deserves a big support and e'go as well, so i suggest apart from what ever arrangement you both made, give the man 10% of the 500k you saved, just my 2cent.
Re: Thump Up For Nairaland Lawyer by Damysa(f): 4:23pm On Feb 11, 2011
thumps up to our dear lawyer, I have always known him to be upright and professional since I started dealing with him.

keep the flag flying lawyer.
Re: Thump Up For Nairaland Lawyer by 2dmax(m): 6:35am On Feb 12, 2011
Yet to deal with him, though. But I know one thing for sure, without de Law, this blog would have been useless! seun should be thanking him lots! @ Lawyer, I'm preparing money to buy a property, so chillax, I go dey knock on your door soon enough! We all love your good work!
Re: Thump Up For Nairaland Lawyer by Actionleap: 6:44am On Feb 12, 2011
This is really funny guys. When we got there to make payment yesterday, theĀ  seller told me that his agent will feel the brunt of the 500k lawyer saved for me, he plan on paying 3% instead of 5%. The agent of the seller was very furious. They called me to a meeting saying we should discuss before my lawyer will come and scatter things. They tried to use ethnic emotional style to intimidate me as they are elderly men. They asked me to pay the balance of 2% as the seller is paying 3%. I said no problem, that i cannot do anything outside my lawyer. They said no., forget your lawyer, he will only spoil things. I asked them to table any issue with my lawyer when he arrive. You know what guys? They never mentioned it to him at all!
Re: Thump Up For Nairaland Lawyer by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 12, 2011

(1) (Reply)

. / 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Ogudu Gra Close The Main Rd In A Close N800k P/a / New 2bedroom Flat To Let At Oke Ira Ogba 500k P.a Check Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.