Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,453 members, 7,861,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:26 AM

‘laycon Will Spoil My Market Value If We Are Seen Together Outside" – Erica - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘laycon Will Spoil My Market Value If We Are Seen Together Outside" – Erica (2344 Views)

Rihanna & A$AP Rocky Seen Together In Barbados After Split Rumours (Pix, Video) / Wizkid And Genevieve Seen Together again Kissing (video) / Your Life Will Spoil And You Will Die If You Ask Me For Help In 2020 - Khloe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘laycon Will Spoil My Market Value If We Are Seen Together Outside" – Erica by MckenzieSkyBlog: 11:15am On Aug 02, 2020
The Big Brother Naija lock-down housemates spilled out some hidden secrets to their bestie's immediately after their explosive Saturday night party with DJ Big N.

Lucy revealed that Ozo had a hard-on after he held Dorathy's breast, a revelation that Dorathy never believed is true since she and Ozo are only friends.

Ka3na disclosed the strategy Nengi is using in the housing, saying that she is using all the men in the house, making them feel she is with them and afterwards she dumps them, just like she did with Ozo

The secret that got viewers talking was Erica's, when she disclosed her true intentions regarding the supposed fling with a male housemate, Laycon.

During her conversation with Wathoni and Tolanibaj, Erica revealed that she does not intend to take her friendship with Laycon to...SEE MORE HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘laycon Will Spoil My Market Value If We Are Seen Together Outside" – Erica by meobizy(f): 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
Lol. She has said something of this sort multiple times. Let the boy focus on the game and the realization he’ll blow many local girls when outside. Erica is also a box of insecurities. He is better off without her.
Re: ‘laycon Will Spoil My Market Value If We Are Seen Together Outside" – Erica by veli1(m): 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
eyah sorry laycon. but wait oo, if laycon come win the prize, wetin she go talk?
Re: ‘laycon Will Spoil My Market Value If We Are Seen Together Outside" – Erica by pauladonis(m): 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
If I ever gave a Bleep about this enough to comment, my comment would be like:

Hey there, I'm buying giftcards at nice rates. Single or bulk cards can come... Check https://www.nairaland.com/6026465/see-thing-just-started-doing

For evidence and contact me through my signature...
Re: ‘laycon Will Spoil My Market Value If We Are Seen Together Outside" – Erica by Andrew13: 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
If only she new he is the one who helped her game inside

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Erica Accidentally Exposes Her Bare Behind And Moans As She Enjoys It / Woman Confesses To Sleeping With Snakes And Eating Human Flesh (photos) / She’s Not Okay Please” – Anita Joseph Reacts As Angry Mob Disgrace Yoruba Actres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.