Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Juno (Female Rott Mastiff) and Venus (Female NSD) (Brief Diary) +pics - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Juno (Female Rott Mastiff) and Venus (Female NSD) (Brief Diary) +pics (4302 Views)

Freshly Arrived Tibetan Mastiff And Toypoms Are Available / My Two Months Old Female NSD Her Name Is General Loved By All / My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juno (Female Rott Mastiff) and Venus (Female NSD) (Brief Diary) +pics by Mykellio: 9:23am On Sep 12, 2020
wizi44:
your dog might be close to its heat period

She has actually started.

We are waiting till next year as advised by PAQ.

She's handling her changes well.
Re: Juno (Female Rott Mastiff) and Venus (Female NSD) (Brief Diary) +pics by Mykellio: 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2020
Welcome Venus

A month old female NSD..

Juno's kid sis and playmate.

Very assertive and fun.

The real extrovert between the two.

1 Like

Re: Juno (Female Rott Mastiff) and Venus (Female NSD) (Brief Diary) +pics by Mykellio: 8:20pm On Sep 24, 2020
Juno playing big sister

Re: Juno (Female Rott Mastiff) and Venus (Female NSD) (Brief Diary) +pics by Mykellio: 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2020
Juno bath time...

She just loves the feel of handshower pumping warm water on her body...

Lol

Re: Juno (Female Rott Mastiff) and Venus (Female NSD) (Brief Diary) +pics by Mykellio: 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
More bath pics

Re: Juno (Female Rott Mastiff) and Venus (Female NSD) (Brief Diary) +pics by Mykellio: 8:15am On Sep 25, 2020
Lol...

Venus still trying to get the flow.

She did her number 2 on the centre rug - Juno's fav spot

Juno looking like ...WTF did you just do Vee? Seriously?

Lol...

Once you are equipped, cleaning up mistakes like this won't be a biggie. 2mins we are back to normal.

When it's food time, everyone is quiet. Table manners. I'm the slowest eater in the house. Lol.

Re: Juno (Female Rott Mastiff) and Venus (Female NSD) (Brief Diary) +pics by Mykellio: 8:47am On Sep 25, 2020
One big happy family cheesy smiley

After food... Everybody will just crash.. cool

2 Likes

Re: Juno (Female Rott Mastiff) and Venus (Female NSD) (Brief Diary) +pics by PAQ(m): 11:22am On Sep 26, 2020
What is NSD pls? Nigeria Shepherd Dog angry
Re: Juno (Female Rott Mastiff) and Venus (Female NSD) (Brief Diary) +pics by Mykellio: 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
PAQ:
What is NSD pls? Nigeria Shepherd Dog angry

That's how I met it here on nairaland bro....

Venus is a Nigerian breed. But I'm hellbent turning her into an enviable stunning beauty that will make foreign breed studs drool. grin cheesy wink

Re: Juno (Female Rott Mastiff) and Venus (Female NSD) (Brief Diary) +pics by Mykellio: 4:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
Juno and Venus bonding beautifully

Re: Juno (Female Rott Mastiff) and Venus (Female NSD) (Brief Diary) +pics by PAQ(m): 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
Mykellio:

That's how I met it here on nairaland bro....

Venus is a Nigerian breed. But I'm hellbent turning her into an enviable stunning beauty that will make foreign breed studs drool. grin cheesy wink

Ok. Good thing she is female. I wouldnt want to see how offsprings from Venus & Juno will look like.

Have you tot of having her spayed(opposite of castration)?
Re: Juno (Female Rott Mastiff) and Venus (Female NSD) (Brief Diary) +pics by Mykellio: 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
Juno and Venus at 10 months and 8 weeks respectively...

Re: Juno (Female Rott Mastiff) and Venus (Female NSD) (Brief Diary) +pics by Mykellio: 11:17am On Mar 22, 2021
Juno...(pics)

8 weeks ago.

She's an expectant mummy right about this week.

Looking forward to cute and healthy puppies.

Stay tuned.

Re: Juno (Female Rott Mastiff) and Venus (Female NSD) (Brief Diary) +pics by Mykellio: 11:18am On Mar 22, 2021
Venus...

Now 6 months old.

Re: Juno (Female Rott Mastiff) and Venus (Female NSD) (Brief Diary) +pics by Mykellio: 11:07am On Mar 24, 2021
Juno wants to cook...

1 Like

Re: Juno (Female Rott Mastiff) and Venus (Female NSD) (Brief Diary) +pics by Edozie13(m): 5:51am On Mar 25, 2021
Great job man!

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Cow With 3 Heads Sighted. Beware Disturbing Picture!! / My Shihtzu Just Whelped / Meet My Beautiful Damsel (troy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.