Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:38 AM

Daniel Piggery Farms Calabar Road To Prosperity 6years After - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Daniel Piggery Farms Calabar Road To Prosperity 6years After (761 Views)

Piggery Business Plan / Pig Farmers Demand For Piggery Colonies / We Can Help You to Establish Cereal, Root,Tuber and horticultural Farms . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daniel Piggery Farms Calabar Road To Prosperity 6years After by tibfarms(m): 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
The beginning of anything always looks difficult but I believe with God on one's side overcoming is allowed. I started Daniel pig farms some 8years ago in calabar the home of pork meat consumption in Nigeria. This is my story . Follow us and learn how u too can tap from this money spinning venture. We started in a 12 room rented building and we were doing it 150 pigs per year and currently we have a new farm breaking out from the old one with intention to do atleast 1000 pigs from next year. Our permanent site structure is completed and we are moving our pregnant brood stock to the new farms
Re: Daniel Piggery Farms Calabar Road To Prosperity 6years After by BECALMBECALM(m): 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
I was thinking Akwa ibom people eat pork more than Calabar people. I also think pig farming is more profitable in Akwa ibom state.
Re: Daniel Piggery Farms Calabar Road To Prosperity 6years After by Terosmall(m): 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2020
tibfarms:
The beginning of anything always looks difficult but I believe with God on one's side overcoming is allowed. I started Daniel pig farms some 8years ago in calabar the home of pork meat consumption in Nigeria. This is my story . Follow us and learn how u too can tap from this money spinning venture. We started in a 12 room rented building and we were doing it 150 pigs per year and currently we have a new farm breaking out from the old one with intention to do atleast 1000 pigs from next year. Our permanent site structure is completed and we are moving our pregnant brood stock to the new farms

Can you drop your number sir, I'm an intending farmer and I'll love to know more before venturing into the business.

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerian Farmer Makes Wealth By Growing Crops In The Air / 10 Reasons Your Chickens Are Not Laying Eggs And How To Fix It. / 带着微笑加速出发

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.